PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest U.S. Meeting MARCH 3rd

pitbull
02-29-2012, 12:33 PM
Hey MoGang, the meeting is this saturday at 11:am .........diffrent location this time, We will be meeting at Country Kitchen in Cuba mo, we have the private room setup to handle the crowd.... Coming down to the final details and lots todo I'll see you all there.:thumbup:

G-Man
02-29-2012, 03:42 PM
Oky-doky. We'll be seeing ya!

GloryRyders
02-29-2012, 04:17 PM
Hey Len, works for us. :2thumbs: Maybe will stop by at Cowtown earlier that morning. We are bring another couple who want to join up with the MoGang (Jerry and Phyllis McBride) who live close to us in the city. They are kind of new to the Spyder world and are really excited to be comming to meet everyone and attend Spyderfest. :yes::yes:

Pigtails
02-29-2012, 05:48 PM
Looking forward to it! Getting my new Spyder that day! Weather permitting, I will ride to the meeting.:yes:

SpyderLady
02-29-2012, 06:43 PM
We will be stopping by cowtown first to drop off boxes for Spyderfest. Can't wait to see everyone!

kevorama
03-03-2012, 08:58 AM
We're camped out next door at Best Western, but we need to drop boxes off at the shop and pick up my old shocks. See you all shortly.

SteveMac
03-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Good meeting today. Nice to welcome new folks too. MoGang continues to grow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Joanie
03-03-2012, 10:31 PM
Great to see everyone today!!! Can't wait till our first Spyderfest. I am thinking I have to talk to my boss and get more time off, so we can come down earlier!!! Excited!!!!!:clap:

Mo Lee
03-04-2012, 05:14 AM
Had a fun meeting yesterday, it was great to see everyone. Like the old saying when the cats away the mice will play:roflblack::roflblack:, however we did accomplish a little bit.

GloryRyders
03-04-2012, 06:37 AM
:agree: I was great to see everyone who made it to the meeting. I will get together the notes possibly later today and get them e-mailed to all. Welcome to all the new couples who made it to their first meeting.:clap:Watch out, the "cat" will be back early next week and will be "cracking the whip" to get the final organization completed. Play time for us "mice" will be over.:roflblack:

G-Man
03-04-2012, 08:57 AM
:agree: it was great to see everyone. We did get some things accomplished or ironed out. And the whole thing only took an hour and a half...including lunch and birthday cake!! Some kind of record.

I wonder what the difference was this time? :doorag:

ThreeFeet
03-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Hey MoGang, the meeting is this saturday at 11:am .........diffrent location this time, We will be meeting at Country Kitchen in Cuba mo, we have the private room setup to handle the crowd.... Coming down to the final details and lots todo I'll see you all there.:thumbup: Were you a little cramped in that little screen???You chickened out and went RYDING IN WARM TO HOT weather!!!! I am jealous!!!