PDA

View Full Version : Durango, CO 2012

hawkiii
02-27-2012, 09:25 PM
We are looking forward to the BRP event in Durango, CO. Wondering how many folks might be going from NorCal.

Nor-Cal Spyder
02-27-2012, 10:21 PM
Where going from Redding, Calif.

hawkiii
02-29-2012, 04:00 PM
As the date approaches and we have a basic plan I will PM you. Maybe we can meet up and ride together.

SpydherLuv
03-06-2012, 12:07 AM
There will be at least 6 Spyder's from the Sacramento area going.

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
03-07-2012, 06:33 AM
Hi Hawkiii~

We be going. Will see you on the road perhaps.
Tell "D" hi for me.

MM

:ohyea:

hawkiii
03-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Hi Hawkiii~

We be going. Will see you on the road perhaps.
Tell "D" hi for me.

MM

:ohyea:

MM

So good to hear from you. As Deb and I solidify our plans we will pm you about picking you up on the way. Who knows, there may be a bunch of us.:D

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
03-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Tom ~
Oakie, doakie. I know some folks from sf bay area going. Let's keep in touch. MM:chat:

hawkiii
03-28-2012, 09:57 PM
Well, we made our reservations today and signed up at the BRP site. Looks like we might take the southern route to I-40 and go across. We have done I-80 before. Need some new scenery. Let us know if you might want to take this route.

MelSpyderryder
04-02-2012, 01:16 PM
There is a group of about ten going from Sacramento,CA. We are the group that BRP is putting on U-Tube this year. I am looking forward to some great views along the way. Super Excited, to meet other owners. See you there.

oldblindjohn
04-02-2012, 02:30 PM
When is it again?

john

hawkiii
04-05-2012, 08:12 PM
When is it again?

john

June 20 -22

jvirga
05-03-2012, 07:37 PM
There are three of us in the Penninsula who are planning to go to Durango in June. My wife may join us following in our Honda Odysey. Is anyone ryding from NorCal that we can join up with along the way? Katlyn, are you and Geoff going and do you know anyone else who's planning to go. Let's set a date to meet and do a little planning. By the way, Nick and Ed have reservations at the DoubleTree, I have reservations at the Downtown Inn.

Let's get this going friends.:ohyea:

SpyderGirl
05-24-2012, 12:13 AM
A dozen or more of us from my chapter alone are going including myself, Geoff, Joe V, Nick O, Mickey & Cindy, Tim & Linda B, Ed B, Motorcycle Mama (and hubby), and Judy W.... maybe more. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hawkiii
06-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Looks like we are going to take the HWY 50 route. We decided to camp along the way so we will probably head out Sunday morning of that week. Be happy to ride with anybody going that way.

Desert Spyder
06-03-2012, 07:18 AM
I'm coming from SouCal but going north staying in St. George the first night, then taking the 89 > 160. I have no knowledge of this route. Does anybody know anything about it? I hope its a cooler route than the 40.

NitroCircus Spyder
06-03-2012, 07:33 AM
There are three of us in the Penninsula who are planning to go to Durango in June. My wife may join us following in our Honda Odysey. Is anyone ryding from NorCal that we can join up with along the way? Katlyn, are you and Geoff going and do you know anyone else who's planning to go. Let's set a date to meet and do a little planning. By the way, Nick and Ed have reservations at the DoubleTree, I have reservations at the Downtown Inn.

Let's get this going friends.:ohyea:

Hi, My husband and I will also be staying at the Double Tree and hope to meet you. We will be coming in from Austin, TX. See you soon!

hawkiii
06-14-2012, 06:35 PM
Ok, we are leaving Sunday morning around 9:00am. Plan to make it to Austin, Nevada and camp for the night. Gonna travel US 50 the "Loneliest Road" all the way to Salina, Utah then head south to Durango. Hope to check out the Arches National Park along the way. Hope to see everyone in Durango. If you would like to take this route send a PM and we can talk about it.

hawkiii
06-17-2012, 10:36 AM
ok folks. We are heading out. See you in Durango. Ride safe.