PDA

View Full Version : Vendors

Trickie Dick
02-27-2012, 09:30 AM
What happened to the Spyderlovers vendor sponsors? :dontknow: I can't seem to find them anywhere. :spyder: There used to be a main page with all of them on it.

Lamonster
02-27-2012, 09:32 AM
They are still there. Sounds like your browser is not loading them. :dontknow:

wyliec
02-27-2012, 09:33 AM
What happened to the Spyderlovers vendor sponsors? :dontknow: I can't seem to find them anywhere. :spyder: There used to be a main page with all of them on it.

It's on the home page. OOPS, Lamont answered already.

Trickie Dick
02-27-2012, 11:15 AM
They are still there. Sounds like your browser is not loading them. :dontknow:
I guess that's it. I am using Firefox 10.0.2 which I think is the most current version. :dontknow:

Lamonster
02-27-2012, 01:13 PM
I guess that's it. I am using Firefox 10.0.2 which I think is the most current version. :dontknow:

I'm using the same and it's loading fine for me. Are you on a slow connection?

Trickie Dick
02-27-2012, 07:53 PM
No. 12 mbs. It's been this way for a several weeks. I wonder if there's a setting somewhere in Firefox or my anti virus which is Avast. I've been using that for years also. I'll try Chrome and see if that helps.

Trickie Dick
02-27-2012, 08:33 PM
Yep, it works fine with Chrome. I guess I'll just use that if I need something from our vendors. Thanks

NancysToy
02-27-2012, 09:33 PM
Yep, it works fine with Chrome. I guess I'll just use that if I need something from our vendors. Thanks

So....."If it don't go, Chrome it?" :roflblack:

Trickie Dick
02-27-2012, 10:41 PM
So....."If it don't go, Chrome it?" :roflblack:

:thumbup:

Yeochief
02-28-2012, 04:56 PM
Look at Spyderlovers home page on the right hand side you should see a line with a little block with a "V" in it. If there are two lines next to each other the images are collapsed. You can brush that "V" without even realising it and compress the images. I've done it and :banghead: until I touched the "V". Hope that works for you.

Lamonster
02-28-2012, 05:34 PM
Look at Spyderlovers home page on the right hand side you should see a line with a little block with a "V" in it. If there are two lines next to each other the images are collapsed. You can brush that "V" without even realising it and compress the images. I've done it and :banghead: until I touched the "V". Hope that works for you.

:thumbup:

Trickie Dick
02-28-2012, 09:04 PM
I hit every V on the page and nothing. I had tried that before I posted and tried it again tonight. :gaah:

bobbobtar
02-28-2012, 09:48 PM
I am also running Chrome, and can not see the vendors either.

SPYD1
02-28-2012, 10:11 PM

It is Firefox. I have the same issue and talked with my IT guy and he told me it is restricted by the security and then told me to use Int. Explorer and it worked. Unfortunately he then told me not to access personal sites on a work laptop. He then laughed and left...:yes::yes::yes:

Yeochief
02-29-2012, 02:41 PM
Today I feel like an idiot nojoke. I restarted my Firefox and it said "wait for updates" so I waited. When I logged on to Spyderlovers.com, guess what? THE VENDORS DO NOT SHOW :yikes:. I followed my own advice from yesterday, and everything collapsed and reappeared except for Vendors. Must be a glich in Firefox, this has happened before, but usually gets fixed in a day or so. Computers, don't you just love 'em :banghead:.

Yeochief
02-29-2012, 03:27 PM
I' back :clap:. I just logged in on my Linux machine, which also has Firefox. Vendors show up just fine :yes:. I can now say that it definitely is probably a problem with Firefox latest update in Windows. The Firefox in Linux sometimes doesn't allow me to view videos, it all has to do with the various programming schemes used. The problem with your current version of Firefox and Windows will likely resolve itself as the programs update themselves. You do allow for automatic updates don't you. :chill: