PDA

View Full Version : Savannah GA Weekend Excursion

Wheeler~
02-25-2012, 11:48 AM
Mark your calendars (XX) the weekend of March 30, 31, and April 1. A group of us from Florida are planning a ride to Savannah, GA. This will include a Friday and Saturday layover. We would be pleased to have Spyder Ryders and Owners from GA join us and share in the ins and outs of Savannah. More news to come as things develop and are finalized. If we could get a list of those interested, Please ad your names.

Daisyjoe
03-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Great to have some Southern Spyders migrating North. Have you decided on an area to get hotel accommodations? Would not suggest leaving bikes parked near downtown. Maybe one of the many motels at exit #94 (SR 204). Hop on I-95, travel 5 miles north, hit I-16 takes you right downtown to river street.

I have XXs on my calendar!!:yes:

johnnyg
03-03-2012, 06:29 AM
Thanks for the info,were staying at the Sleep Inn at exit #94,I'm not sure on the time we will be coming thru Midway but maybe we'll see you on saturday. If your not doing any thing stop by on friday we should be at the motel by 4pm.

Wheeler~
03-03-2012, 07:36 AM
Thanks for the info,were staying at the Sleep Inn at exit #94,I'm not sure on the time we will be coming thru Midway but maybe we'll see you on saturday. If your not doing any thing stop by on friday we should be at the motel by 4pm.
:agree: :2thumbs:

captblack
03-18-2012, 07:54 PM
I live off of exit 7 on I 95 and I might like to run up to Savannah with you guys. Do you have any updates on your plans, route, etc?

Thanks!

johnnyrocket
03-18-2012, 08:44 PM
I live off of exit 7 on I 95 and I might like to run up to Savannah with you guys. Do you have any updates on your plans, route, etc?

Thanks!Not sure about updates but I sure hope you can join us. I want to see close up the "nose art"

Wheeler~
03-18-2012, 09:17 PM

Thanks!
Johnnyg is our road captain for this ride. Contact him and get can at least give you the best estimates. We'd be happy to have you join us.

freebob
03-18-2012, 11:27 PM
Mark your calendars (XX) the weekend of March 30, 31, and April 1. A group of us from Florida are planning a ride to Savannah, GA. This will include a Friday and Saturday layover. We would be pleased to have Spyder Ryders and Owners from GA join us and share in the ins and outs of Savannah. More news to come as things develop and are finalized. If we could get a list of those interested, Please ad your names.

Hey there Floridians,

Still getting over St. Pats here in Savannah..:coffee:..I have lived in the Savannah area and Tybee Island for some time now..I now live just across the river from Sav in Bluffton Sc.
near Hilton Head. Myself and fellow riders are in the Sav area a good bit, I'll keep up with ur plans and will try to meet up with you guys...

Ride Safe,

Freebob...:doorag:

Wheeler~
03-19-2012, 08:21 AM
Hey there Floridians,

Still getting over St. Pats here in Savannah..:coffee:..I have lived in the Savannah area and Tybee Island for some time now..I now live just across the river from Sav in Bluffton Sc.
near Hilton Head. Myself and fellow riders are in the Sav area a good bit, I'll keep up with ur plans and will try to meet up with you guys...

Ride Safe,

Freebob...:doorag:
:2thumbs: