PDA

View Full Version : New Sponsor for Custom Parts for Can Am GS/RS and RS-S Spyder Owners

Cole369
02-24-2012, 01:38 AM
Hi Everyone. I’m Cole from Tampa Florida. I'm a retired Master Sergeant from the Air Force. While in the military I helped build and deliver special weapons systems as a Targeteer for 23 years...loved everyday of it. Now retired I have a new love...my 2011 Can Am Spyder RS-S. I can't stop thinking about my Spyder, and I keep coming up with cool and stylish ideas and innovations that just make it better. I'm not a big factory or store owner...I am one person in my MAN CAVE aka GARAGE and I'M 100% MADE IN THE USA!!! I'm not trying to become a millionaire, but wouldn't mind being that guy who Spyder riders say..."hey thats the guy that came up with the Arachnid Pod, Cowl Keepers... that guy makes some cool stuff!!"

Well now that I am an Official SpyderLovers sponsor you can see my Bright Orange Banner Ad on the Home Page at Alien Arachnid Enterprises (http://www.spyderlovers.com/adpeeps/uploaded_banners/100000_946214_162271.jpg). I am currently offering "COWL KEEPERS" the best mono cowl strap securing system on the market and will have the my custom aluminum heel resting and muffler protecting foot pegs called "MUFF KEEPERS" out in about 30 days (yes I did ask my wife permission before I named them). My coolest product will be out by mid summer, the seat mounted, transportable rear seat storage pods for Can Am GS, RS and RS-S Spyders. I have roughly about another 4 months of development, but they will be the best alternative to the Corbin Smuggler, not requiring a seat saddle exchange just to have rear seat storage (read my thread that got this started: Would anyone like a BRP Mono Cowl with storage and size like Corbin Smuggler? (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?35693-Would-anyone-like-a-BRP-Mono-Cowl-with-storage-and-size-like-Corbin-Smuggler) . I really wanted them ready for Spyder Fest but rushing will not get the product I want...which has to be perfect. My email is SColeman@inbox.com (SColeman@inbox.com) so if you have any questions or comments just send them my way.

Lastly, my goal is to bring new and cool products to the Can Am Spyder market that I can be proud of, and more importantly you my fellow Spyder riders can be proud of putting on your Spyder. Big thanks to Lamont for all the help getting me set up!!:yes:

Keep Three on the Pavement,

Cole

PS: Sorry the pictures are limited...only 5 per post....Lamont help me out here brother!!!

COWL KEEPERS:

Link below is for those who like to order direct from eBay.
Can Am Spyder Mono Cowl - "Cowl Keepers" - Seat Strap System (http://www.ebay.com/itm/320870839015?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649)

Can Am Spyder Mono Cowl “Cowl Keepers” (pat pend) are designed to keep your rear seat Can Am Spyder Mono Cowl firmly attached to your seat and easily allow you to take it on and off. I like many other Spyder riders got tired of dishing out $10.99 for the rubber band seat contraption from Can Am (part# 219400107) that easily broke the first time you took them off. My Cowl Keepers are strong elastic bands with a brass crimp lock that stretches easily underneath the seat and attaches to the retaining hooks underneath your Can Am Spyder Mono Cowl. I have tested these Cowl Keepers and cannot break them. They are military grade shock cord properly measured for a standard Can Am Spyder seat when a BRP Can Am Spyder Mono Cowl is attached. They are so easy to install you will no longer fear taking off your Mono Cowl again. Cowl Keepers will not rip or tear your seat nor mar your paint on the side panels. I can custom make them if you seat is aftermarket also, just contact me. I charge $4.99 for a set along with 3 protective weather strips included. Instructions are included.

I include 3 weather strips to protect you seat and your rear tail section. These easy to install strips attach to the front left and right edge on your Mono Cowl and the rear section that meets the tail section. I hear so many stories of how the cowl eats away at the paint and scratches the tail section, this is a must have addition to you Can Am Spyder Mono
Cowl.

Warning: You must have all four (4) retaining hooks underneath your Mono Cowl for this system to properly work. Pictures are provided to indicate where the retaining hooks are located below.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING:
I am limited on my payment options right now. I accept Paypal only at this time. I charge $4.99 for a set along with the protective weather strips. I ship to the Continental U.S. (48 States), for $1.95 in a padded protective mailers. Additional Cowl Keepers require an additional .97 postage. Alaska and Hawaii postage is $3.20, additional Cowl Keepers are $1.60 postage. For International customers I will calculate postage using USPS International First Class Mail. Please note, any custom or duty tarrifs are the responsibility of the international buyer.

You can place your order by emailing me @ SColeman@inbox.com with your request in the Subject Line “COWL KEEPERS”. I respond usually the same day, but no more than 1 business day. I mail the next business day when orders are received. My Paypal account to pay for products is SColeman@inbox.com.

Please do not request anything from me that is advertised by another SpyderLover Sponsor. As far as I know I do not carry any products listed by these sponsors and I encourage you to shop with a SpyderLover sponsor if they list the item you're looking for. I do advertise these same units on eBay. Do not buy imitations because they may fail and you will probably lose your Mono Cowl

Ebay use link -
Can Am Spyder Mono Cowl - "Cowl Keepers" - Seat Strap System (http://www.ebay.com/itm/320870839015?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649)

Payment - Domestic

Paypal (https://www.paypal.com/)

Payment - International

Paypal (https://www.paypal.com/)

Cowl Keepers under Mono Cowl view Point

Cowl Keepers under seat viewpoint

Cowl Keeper Package

MUFF KEEPERS: Coming Soon and will be affordably priced

The Can Am Spyder Heel Pegs were designed for those Spyder riders who passengers tend to rest their heel on their tail pipe/muffler. Resting the passenger heel on the muffler not only damages the finish on the pipe, but if you have a Carbon Fiber unit some heels can penetrate straight through it completely damaging a very expensive muffler. The are made in pairs and mount to both sides for balance and aesthetics. Mounting hardware and instructions are included.

I am currently waiting for my first set to be delivered. I have them made in sets of 10, so once sold I reorder through my manufacture to re-stock.

WARNING: MUFF KEEPERS are a heel resting device designed to rest the passengers heel and keep it off of the Can Am Spyders muffler system. It also provides a more relaxed riding posture, but is not designed to support the full weight or standing weight of the passenger or rider. These are designed from lightweight aluminum and will bend if a large amount of weight force is set upon them.

Picture of Right “Muff Keeper” heel peg

Picture of Left “Muff Keeper” heel Peg

ALIEN ARACHNID TRANSPORTABLE MONO SEAT POD (Stinger and Fang)

The Alien Arachnid transportable mono seat storage pod for the Can Am Spyder GS/RS and RS-S series motorcycle are a top seat mountable rear mono cowl storage system that mounts securely to your stock Can Am Spyder seat or custom seat using seal / gap wedges. No custom work is needed for after-market seats. We only require a picture of your seat and a saddle measurement only. The concept designs for both models (Stinger and Fang) are in the prototype phase and are progressing. The estimated completion date for these units is Summer 2012 for the Stinger and Fall 2012 for the Fang. The Fang concept production may not take place due to limited feedback.

This concept is similar to Corbin’s Smuggler, yet does not require the purchase of any aftermarket seat system. You keep the seat you have. The estimated storage will be between 25-30 liters in capacity. It will be large enough for a small notebook computer, gloves, phone, and small personal items riders routinely like to have handy. It will be a lockable system with a simple mount and dismount system to operate.
Keep your eyes open and ears to the ground for when they are released. Any questions or feedback you can go directly to this thread on Spyder lovers and leave comments for the ALIEN ARACHNID TRANSPORTABLE MONO SEAT POD (Stinger and Fang) at Thread: “Would anyone like a BRP Mono Cowl with storage and size like Corbin Smuggler? (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?35693-Would-anyone-like-a-BRP-Mono-Cowl-with-storage-and-size-like-Corbin-Smuggler) “

ALIEN ARACHNID TRANSPORTABLE MONO SEAT STORAGE POD “STINGER” CONCEPT DRAWING

ALIEN ARACHNID TRANSPORTABLE MONO SEAT STORAGE POD “FANG” CONCEPT DRAWING

GloryRyders
02-24-2012, 06:21 AM
:welcome:............thanks for being a sponsor.

SteveMac
02-24-2012, 08:16 AM
:welcome: !!!!

DocRags
02-24-2012, 08:31 AM
:welcome: Good luck with your new venture...welcome aboard as a sponsor.:cheers:

BLUEKNIGHT911
02-24-2012, 07:28 PM
I love you man, you and I are definately on the same wavelength. I wish you much luck and lots of success.....:thumbup:....:agree:.....mike

Oldmanzues
02-24-2012, 07:40 PM
Welcome. Waiting to see what comes up. Good Luck
Oldmanzues

SpyderAnn01
02-24-2012, 07:44 PM
:welcome: and good luck with your new venture.

DynamoBT
02-24-2012, 07:49 PM
Best of luck with all your endeavors!!!

SKL2002
03-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Welcome! Glad you could be a sponsor! Sending you an email shortly regarding the cowls! Take care:f_spider:

SpyderLady
03-15-2012, 10:13 AM
Welcome. All will enjoy your products. Are you considering anything for the RT?

ARtraveler
03-15-2012, 11:23 AM
Thanks for being a sponsor. :welcome:

Questions
07-18-2012, 10:25 AM
I have a Ultimate seat for the 09 RS. Will your storage compartment work with that seat?:spyder2:

Sny
05-01-2013, 03:33 PM
Haven't heard anything about these storage pods in a long time... any news?

Lamonster
05-01-2013, 03:36 PM
Haven't heard anything about these storage pods in a long time... any news?

He dropped off awhile ago and hasn't been back. Did not renew his banner either. Hope he's okay. :dontknow:

Join Date 12-31-2011 Last Activity 09-26-2012 01:22

Chupaca
05-01-2013, 06:29 PM
always good to have new sponsors. I am sure you will do well you have interesting items for the rest of the folks here..(non RT's) good luck...!! :thumbup:

newyorkien
05-05-2017, 11:01 PM
I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know where I can buy a set? I've had my cowl for 2 days and and the straps have already broken :(.