PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Cluster in Ontario

Star Cruiser
02-23-2012, 03:34 PM
just a note that there will be a return of our montly get together of Southern Ontario Spyder Owners.
Tonight, February 23 - 7:30PM at Moose Winooski's (Kitchener, ON)

We will continue to meet on the last Thursday of the month. Keep posted for locations

NorthStar
02-23-2012, 07:01 PM
just a note that there will be a return of our montly get together of Southern Ontario Spyder Owners.
Tonight, February 23 - 7:30PM at Moose Winooski's (Kitchener, ON)

We will continue to meet on the last Thursday of the month. Keep posted for locations

We will have to keep this in mind when the weather warms up.

Star Cruiser
02-23-2012, 11:28 PM
We will have to keep this in mind when the weather warms up.

It was another awesome night. A great bunch of guys and gals that I think you will really like to be around. Keep March 29 open, if you can :D

fastfraser
03-12-2012, 08:00 AM
Going to try and make this one. When do you get the RT.

Star Cruiser
03-12-2012, 09:37 AM
Going to try and make this one. When do you get the RT.

Still waiting for the Blue ones to be shipped. Crossing my fingers for the famous "should be here by the end of the month". (That was the reply for December, January & February - LOL)

Looking forward to seeing you (and Pam) on March 29 - Stay posted for time and location. You can lurk around Facebook - Ontario Spyder Ryders to see what is going on as well. Do you have your Spyder out yet? The picture looks great! You have been a busy guy

Bill

fastfraser
03-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Just pulled the front wheels to get rotated, so shes up on jacks. Got some more LEDs to put on as well as I'm going to pull the frunk and lube the A arms, install new plugs and wires ( BajaRon ) hope to get out this week. Might hit the Spring Motorcycle show at the International Center on Sat. need some cold weather riding pants .

condorflysu
04-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Still waiting for the Blue ones to be shipped. Crossing my fingers for the famous "should be here by the end of the month". (That was the reply for December, January & February - LOL)

Looking forward to seeing you (and Pam) on March 29 - Stay posted for time and location. You can lurk around Facebook - Ontario Spyder Ryders to see what is going on as well. Do you have your Spyder out yet? The picture looks great! You have been a busy guy

Bill

Hi Bill,

If you see a yellow RT-S booting about town (Brampton), that would be us.
We purchased our Spyder from the new dealer here in town.
Hope we can cross paths sometime.

Frank & Mel

Chupaca
04-03-2013, 05:16 PM
Hope it all gets going soon. It will be nice for you all to hug a highway again..!! :thumbup::thumbup: