PDA

View Full Version : Snow Bird going to warmer places

jcgirouard
02-22-2012, 07:12 PM
A Snow Bird is coming!!!!From Quebec to Florida,:yes:,,,For a couple of weeks .Hoping to ride with you guys down there!!!!

BikerDoc
02-22-2012, 08:02 PM
So where will you roost here in florida Snow Bird??

NancysToy
02-22-2012, 09:38 PM
Have you towed with that rig before? It looks like an invitation to paint and windshield scuffing.

3whlLefty
02-23-2012, 12:06 PM
That's an amazing wrapping job! You have a lot of miles to go so let us know how well it holds up.

I've hauled a few loads of furniture wrapped like that for 900 miles. I suggest you keep a roll of duct tape handy. Might just need it.

jcgirouard
02-23-2012, 09:53 PM
:ohyea:
So where will you roost here in florida Snow Bird??

we're going to take a look at the Emerald Coast (Pensacola,Panama City,etc) for the first time, then Orlando and finally Treasure Island,
near St Petersburgh where we will settle down for a while. Lots of nice rides ahead for someone coming from the Cold!

BikerDoc
02-23-2012, 10:22 PM
We have a very large ryding group in Orlando with organized rides nearly every week to somewhere.. details are usually more available on Facebook pages for Spyder Ryders of America Central Florida and Spyder Ryders of America Coast to Coast Chapters... sometimes on the florida forum of Spyder Lovers..

spyder-dude
02-24-2012, 07:43 AM
You should stick around for Daytona Bike Week (March 9-18th). http://www.daytonabikeweek.com/

And then you could do ride on the Daytona Track on the 17th :)

SDM
02-24-2012, 07:45 AM
:bowdown::bowdown: My compliments on getting your ryde in the bed of your truck!!!:clap::clap:

jcgirouard
02-24-2012, 09:03 AM
[QUOTE=SDM;419772]:bowdown::bowdown: My compliments on getting your ryde in the bed of your truck!!!:clap::clap:[/QUOTE

thanks for appreciating the system. it's foolproof. it.s been tested many times. I install 3 ramps that can be folded and slided under the bike, and haul the Spyder on the bed with an ATV winch installed on the far end of the bed. When I haul up or down, it's a conversation piece.:yes::yes:

FANG
02-24-2012, 09:43 AM
:ohyea:

we're going to take a look at the Emerald Coast (Pensacola,Panama City,etc) for the first time, then Orlando and finally Treasure Island,
near St Petersburgh where we will settle down for a while. Lots of nice rides ahead for someone coming from the Cold!

\
Give a shout when you get to the Emerald Coast -- have a group based out of Pensacola - we can meet up with you for a ryde and lunch or dinner some time. PM me with the dates you will be here.

jcgirouard
02-24-2012, 06:52 PM
\
Give a shout when you get to the Emerald Coast -- have a group based out of Pensacola - we can meet up with you for a ryde and lunch or dinner some time. PM me with the dates you will be here.I Call you sure