PDA

View Full Version : Meet Ups and Rydes

Tripod
02-22-2012, 05:04 PM
I'm still looking for any Ryders in the Springfield/Branson Tri-Lakes area...hello, you out there?

Tripod :joke:

GloryRyders
02-23-2012, 07:22 AM
Hey Tripod, long time, no hear...............the next time we will be in your area will be sometime this Spring:2thumbs:. Before we come down, I will give you a shout-out and we will try to set something up. Are you going to be able to make it to Spyderfest in April :dontknow:.

Tripod
02-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Hey Tripod, long time, no hear...............the next time we will be in your area will be sometime this Spring:2thumbs:. Before we come down, I will give you a shout-out and we will try to set something up. Are you going to be able to make it to Spyderfest in April :dontknow:.

Hi Jim,

Nice to hear from you.

I hope we can get together come Spring. The spousal unit is having knee surgery early on 4/16 so that kinda wipes out Spyderfest this time. If she bounces back, we are going to get down to the gulf coast for a little R&R. So, I'm hoping our paths cross this spring and we can ryde some.

Tripod :joke:

Starrider
03-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Sending you a pm w/ contact info. May give us a shout sometime and we could meet sometime.