PDA

View Full Version : Any RS drivers in the Durham/Chapel Hill area willing to help me out...

staysafeonline
02-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Afternoon - I hope anyone who already has a Spyder plans to ride over these next couple of days! I will be riding in my mind!

Anyway, I am in the final throws of planning for the arrival of my RS (exact date to be determined). I have a one car garage and have a plan how I'll be able to park my RS and my car in the garage. Was wondering if anyone in the area (I am about 1.5 miles from the Streets at Southpoint in Durham) who has an RS might be willing to swing by, pull their Spyder into my garage to test if my parking plan might work.

Kind of a strange request I know, but the Spyder community is awesome so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks,
Brian

rafiki2cu
02-22-2012, 06:17 PM
I think you should also post this under groups Carolina Spyder Ryder's so that more might see it. I would help you out but I have a RTS and live about 120 miles west of you.

staysafeonline
02-23-2012, 01:04 AM
I think you should also post this under groups Carolina Spyder Ryder's so that more might see it. I would help you out but I have a RTS and live about 120 miles west of you.

Thanks for the suggestion and for your willingness to help - very kind of you!

Leslee
02-29-2012, 09:58 AM
I have a RT but live very close to you. I'd be happy to come by to see how my bike would fit. Not sure about the difference in size though. I sure understand your request. Our house is for sale so we can get a house with a larger garage. Can call me at 919-244-5599.

KipDM
03-15-2012, 02:15 AM
sadly i have been away from the boards for almost 6 months :opps:
i have an RS and will gladly come help out if no one has swung by yet.
sadly my days off are Mon and Tues.