PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest - CUBA MO..... Ladies Ride

SpyderLady
02-22-2012, 12:08 PM
Ladies,

Just a reminder to start watching the General Discussion area for posts on the ladies ride in the near future. Probably after MOGANG's March 3 meeting. Will be a ride you WILL want to go on. No Shopping, No men, twisties, good times, lots of fun.....:ohyea:

ThreeFeet
02-22-2012, 09:46 PM
Gona be a BLAST for all the girls!!!:ohyea:

SteveMac
02-22-2012, 10:41 PM
Hmmmmm :joke:

Sounds like fun. So what happens if some guy sneaks along :dontknow:

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

SpyderLady
02-22-2012, 11:02 PM
If he puts on lipstick, a wig, and the proper clothes I am surely not going to check any further.......

SteveMac
02-22-2012, 11:07 PM
:shocked::shocked::shocked::yikes::shocked::shocke d::shocked:

Mo Lee
02-23-2012, 05:09 AM
Ladies,

Just a reminder to start watching the General Discussion area for posts on the ladies ride in the near future. Probably after MOGANG's March 3 meeting. Will be a ride you WILL want to go on. No Shopping, No men, twisties, good times, lots of fun.....:ohyea:
Darn, and I've been growing my hair all winter just so I could blend in!:banghead::roflblack:

Yazz
02-23-2012, 09:14 AM
Darn, and I've been growing my hair all winter just so I could blend in!:banghead::roflblack:

If your hair is long enough, you don't have to wear a wig. But lipstick and proper clothes still have to be worn. :roflblack:

zrc
02-23-2012, 10:38 AM
I have already planned the Ride regarding this. Its the Spyderfest Dressin' n Drag Racin' ride, similar to Doc's non-endorsed racing but different in a new and inventive way.

High Heels are a must for this ride...

:joke:

8LEGS
02-23-2012, 10:40 AM
If your hair is long enough, you don't have to wear a wig. But lipstick and proper clothes still have to be worn. :roflblack:

And we get to pick them out!

Joanie
02-25-2012, 10:23 PM
Ladies Ride or the Winery run???? That is a tough choice for me!! Guess this year I will have to go on the winery run, since I don't have my own Spyder to ride on the ladies ride, although, Linda is there a winery stop somewhere on the way. If so you might have a rider!!! Maybe I make Kev go buy himself??!?!?! LOL

Yazz
02-25-2012, 11:29 PM
I have already planned the Ride regarding this. Its the Spyderfest Dressin' n Drag Racin' ride, similar to Doc's non-endorsed racing but different in a new and inventive way.

High Heels are a must for this ride...:joke:

Stilettos are preferred... Y'all Guys don't appreciate the length us Gals go to look nice. If you haven't grown your hair out like Mo Lee, maybe ask Firefly nicely for his hair-do helmet. Exceptional visual!

Must wear Ladies clothes... Red Lipstick is the norm for people who might have to shave facial hairs daily. Excluding Gals.
The Ladies ride requires the artfully pinky raised during sipping the beverage of your choice...nojoke

Doc welcomes all comers. Guys and Gals. Everybody is welcome to race...

GloryRyders
02-26-2012, 06:37 AM

:lecturef_smilie:Lee, I don't think that the hair on your face counts!:roflblack:

Mo Lee
02-26-2012, 06:58 AM
:lecturef_smilie:Lee, I don't think that the hair on your face counts!:roflblack:
Jim I'm just preparing to do this so they won't recognize me.

SpyderLady
02-26-2012, 10:25 AM
Stilettos are preferred... Y'all Guys don't appreciate the length us Gals go to look nice. If you haven't grown your hair out like Mo Lee, maybe ask Firefly nicely for his hair-do helmet. Exceptional visual!

Must wear Ladies clothes... Red Lipstick is the norm for people who might have to shave facial hairs daily. Excluding Gals.
The Ladies ride requires the artfully pinky raised during sipping the beverage of your choice...nojoke

Oh and by the way Yazz will be doing the checking for us. She is my middle rider on the Ladies ride and I am putting her in charge of the Lipstick, heels, clothing check, etc. Gonna be a good ride and lots of fun:roflblack:
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::yikes::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Joanie
02-26-2012, 07:21 PM
Linda,
Thinking if MoLee wants to wear lipstick and women's clothing, I think he should be allowed. Personally I will have my camera going at warp speed to get pictures of that!!!

Mo Lee
02-27-2012, 05:33 AM
Linda,
Thinking if MoLee wants to wear lipstick and women's clothing, I think he should be allowed. Personally I will have my camera going at warp speed to get pictures of that!!!
I Don't Think So! however I was able to go for a ride yesterday wearing a short sleeve T-shirt W/O gloves, how often can you do that in Feb.

Yazz
02-27-2012, 09:47 AM
Oh and by the way Yazz will be doing the checking for us. She is my middle rider on the Ladies ride and I am putting her in charge of the Lipstick, heels, clothing check, etc. Gonna be a good ride and lots of fun:roflblack:
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::yikes::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

:ohyea: :ohyea::ohyea:

Linda,

Any Gent who wishes to abide by our rules, is welcome on the Ladies Ryde.

C'mon Y'all... don't be shy... :popcorn: :roflblack:

And we get to pick them out!

:agree: No worrys about looking stylish, we'll help you in that endeavor... ;)

SpyderLady
02-27-2012, 03:40 PM
This is great. I can see all of us crazies now! What fun this will be!, never can tell we may have more riders on our ride than anticipated. Oh yeah!!!

8LEGS
03-29-2012, 11:55 AM
This is great. I can see all of us crazies now! What fun this will be!, never can tell we may have more riders on our ride than anticipated. Oh yeah!!!

Count me in!

pitbull
03-31-2012, 10:55 PM
OMG........ I think I need to call a staff meeting. Or do I dare:yikes: well........ Well I have no idea. Carry on :opps: