PDA

View Full Version : If you live in Indiana

8LEGS
02-21-2012, 09:02 PM
If you live in Indiana please post here, trying to get an accurate count of active members. Pm me for information.
Revised list . . . .March 18 .. . Did I leave anyone out?

1. 8legs
2. Andyw5150
3. BikerMike
4. Birdie
5. BoilerUp!
6. Buddy
7. DaDrkmysta
8. Dick574
9. DSP
10. Funon3
11. Halesangel13
12. Hipphammer
13. Hoosier Spyder
14. Indiana Pearl
15. IndianaTerry
16. Kmort44
17. luv2ridespydr
18. Motor Jim
19. Mrs Silverghost
20. Myland
21. NavyChiefEd
22. Nightcruiser
23. Nutz
24. Patty
25. pman
26. Rcdurango
27. Retread
28. Serf
29. Silverghost
30. Spyder1
31. Spyderfun
32. StriperKing
33. TimmieTheGeek
34. Toysinattic
35. Tricky Dick
36. WVgal
37. dasto
38. Slagiatt

Kmort44
02-21-2012, 09:14 PM
I live in South Bend Indiana "The Home of The Fighting Irish"
I ride a 2009 Yellow Spyder RS
If someone would be interested in a meeting of Indiana Ryders I would be open to that.
Thanks for the interest
Ryde-on:f_spider:

Kmort44

retread
02-22-2012, 08:07 AM
Where have you been, Tina? You going to Moonshine April 14th?
Oh, yeah, I guess you could say I'm active.

john

rcdurango
02-22-2012, 08:36 AM
Judy and I live way down in the southern part. You can look us up in Evansville.

SpyderFun
02-22-2012, 10:35 AM
I'm just north of Indy in Fishers.

StriperKing
02-22-2012, 09:45 PM
We live just east of rcdurango in Southern In. Just 8-miles from Ky as a crow flies.

CyncySpyder
02-22-2012, 09:50 PM
We're in Northern Kentucky/Cincy area, not all that far from y'all:yes: & love road-trips :doorag:

NavyChiefEd
02-23-2012, 01:55 PM
If you live in Indiana please post here, trying to get an accurate count of active members. Pm me for information.

1. Kmort44
2. Retread
3. Tricky Dick
4. Rcdurango
5. Spyderfun
6. StriperKing
7. 8Legs
8. Motor Jim
9. NavyChiefEd

I live in Laporte which is about 20 miles from South Bend. Waiting for Dr. word on wife's post surgery visit. Hopefully she will get the green light and then we can head to Spyderfest in April.:yes:

funon3
02-27-2012, 02:06 AM
I am in the northern part of Indpls. about 2 miles from TrickyDick. :clap:

Amanda B
03-04-2012, 02:17 PM
Hey...long time since I have been on here...but I'm back lol! It has been a very hectic and busy year for me!

retread
03-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Welcome back, Amanda, was wondering about you. Are you going to be able to get to Spyderfest?

john

Trickie Dick
03-04-2012, 08:26 PM
Hey...long time since I have been on here...but I'm back lol! It has been a very hectic and busy year for me!

Welcome back. We've missed you. Watcha been doing? Catch us up.

CyncySpyder
03-04-2012, 10:26 PM
:pray::bowdown::pray:

8LEGS
03-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Hey Amanda, welcome back!

dick574
03-04-2012, 11:15 PM
I'm close to Warsaw

1. Kmort44
2. Retread
3. Tricky Dick
4. Rcdurango
5. Spyderfun
6. StriperKing
7. 8Legs
8. Motor Jim
9. NavyChiefEd
10. Funon3
11. Amanda B

Amanda B
03-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Welcome back. We've missed you. Watcha been doing? Catch us up.

Been up to A LOT. More responsibilities at work, remodeling the house due to termite damage, but mostly just working!

jsteffey
03-06-2012, 12:57 PM
There May to Oct. Then snow bird. 75 and sunny today
:yes:

Littlebadwolf
03-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Any of you folks from Indiana going to Spyderfest as a group?...I'm in Jackson, MI and we've got 3 of us leaving on Tuesday to head that way...We're looking to hook up with a group otherwise we'll just mosey down that way on our own..:ohyea:

Trickie Dick
03-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Been up to A LOT. More responsibilities at work, remodeling the house due to termite damage, but mostly just working!

Well, it's nice to see you back. We will have to get together for a ride this spring/summer. Tina is working on putting together a Indiana Spyder riders group. Maybe we can all get together for that.

Trickie Dick
03-06-2012, 08:38 PM
Any of you folks from Indiana going to Spyderfest as a group?...I'm in Jackson, MI and we've got 3 of us leaving on Tuesday to head that way...We're looking to hook up with a group otherwise we'll just mosey down that way on our own..:ohyea:

I know a group is going. Personally, I don't know plans yet. If the wife goes, we will trailer. If not, than I will ride and will be going down on Tuesday. If I end up riding, then I would love to meet up and ride down as a group.

8LEGS
03-06-2012, 09:32 PM

Im heading to Cuba, but I'm leaving Monday morning, otherwise I would ride with ya! See you there!!
:yes:

8LEGS
03-06-2012, 09:36 PM
I'm close to Warsaw

:welcome:

retread
03-06-2012, 11:32 PM
We'll be heading out Tuesday, probably about 9 AM, not sure if we're riding or trailering yet, but will post when I know.

john

Amanda B
03-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Like what happened last year...I have to work so once again I miss out!:( I have Spring Break off, but that is a couple weeks before Spyder Fest! I hope everyone has a great time!

SpyderFun
03-19-2012, 05:29 PM
Saw a Red RT last night (03/18/12) around 8-ish in Noblesville.....:2thumbs:

Kmort44
03-19-2012, 08:57 PM

1. Kmort44
2. Retread
3. Tricky Dick
4. Rcdurango
5. Spyderfun
6. StriperKing
7. 8Legs
8. Motor Jim
9. NavyChiefEd
10. Funon3
11. Amanda B
12. Dick574

Come on Indana Spyder Ryders, why so shy, reply to the post so we can get a accurate count of Spyders and plan some trips. I know their is more out there, I've seen them!!! Last Saturday was a Ryde to Zulu to meet up with the Ohio Spyder Ryders and their was only a handful that attended. 8LEGS (Tina) is trying very hard to make this a reality, so let's get together and Ryde:yes::clap::D
I live up North as far as you can get before crossing over to Michigan and would love to take part in more organized rydes with others Spyders.
Chime in...the more the merrier..

Side bar: Special Thank-you to Tina(8LEGS) for planning the meeting with the Ohio Spyder Ryders club, it's was very cool meeting new friends and the crew from OSR. Not to mention my new friends and fellow Ryders from Indiana. Looking forward to future rydes.

Everyone take care and we'll see you on three wheels.

Ryde on

Kevin

StriperKing
03-19-2012, 09:57 PM
Come on Indana Spyder Ryders, why so shy, reply to the post so we can get a accurate count of Spyders and plan some trips. I know their is more out there, I've seen them!!! Last Saturday was a Ryde to Zulu to meet up with the Ohio Spyder Ryders and their was only a handful that attended. 8LEGS (Tina) is trying very hard to make this a reality, so let's get together and Ryde:yes::clap::D
I live up North as far as you can get before crossing over to Michigan and would love to take part in more organized rydes with others Spyders.

Side bar: Special Thank-you to Tina(8LEGS) for planning the meeting with the Ohio Spyder Ryders club, it's was very cool meeting new friends and the crew from OSR. Not to mention my new friends and fellow Ryders from Indiana. Looking forward to future rydes.

Ryde on

Kevin
The bad part is we are 15 min. from Kentucky and 7 hrs. from you guys.

BoilerUp!
04-06-2012, 09:04 AM
New Spyder riders Steve an Trina from West Lafayette.:)

Kmort44
04-06-2012, 03:42 PM

I personally live in South Bend so it would be criminal not to be a Irish fan but I know I can get passed that. Spent many months in West Lafayette installing Technology at many Purdue facilities so I'm familiar with your area. Spent a lot of time at the Badlands in Attica In. just southwest of there also.
Welcome to the Spyderlover's community :welcome:

Ryde on

Kevin

8LEGS
04-06-2012, 06:52 PM
:yes::yes: This summer is going to be fun!

8LEGS
04-06-2012, 06:53 PM

Look forward to meeting and riding with you both!

Trickie Dick
04-06-2012, 08:25 PM
:welcome:Look forward to meeting and riding with you soon. Check out the Moonshine Lunch Run thread. You are welcome to join us. I am in Carrmel btw.

8LEGS
04-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Hey Dick, I'm working the 14th, so no moonshine run for me :banghead:

Trickie Dick
04-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Hey Dick, I'm working the 14th, so no moonshine run for me :banghead:
Bummer, we will miss you. BTW, I am bring the spyder to the dealer up there for some service on Wednesday. Jim is going to meet me and we are planning on going to the Air Force museum there. Are you off that day and can you join us?

NewRider
04-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Hi, Everyone...

Long time no speak or see.;) Spyder still back with IFCU...I miss it terribly. Still making payments, until it goes to auction...:(. Sigh...hope all of you going to Cuba have a great time. Still bothers me to go past Action Motorsports building in Lafayette, now a "snotty car" dealer...:mad:

8LEGS
04-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Bummer, we will miss you. BTW, I am bring the spyder to the dealer up there for some service on Wednesday. Jim is going to meet me and we are planning on going to the Air Force museum there. Are you off that day and can you join us?

Wednesday is our warehouse day. At 6am I'll be outside unloading a semi :banghead: Won't get out of there until 4pm. :(

8LEGS
04-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Hi, Everyone...

Long time no speak or see.;) Spyder still back with IFCU...I miss it terribly. Still making payments, until it goes to auction...:(. Sigh...hope all of you going to Cuba have a great time. Still bothers me to go past Action Motorsports building in Lafayette, now a "snotty car" dealer...:mad:

Sorry to say, but I for one am glad they went out of business. My spyder was the first one they sold. When purchasing, I asked for the best warranty, paid for the best warranty. Then I find out the "warranty" I received was some "rpm one" warranty that they started during my second year of ownership. So year two I was still on factory warranty and the rpm one warranty. I paid for an extra 2 years of warranty that should end this December, but it ended last December. So I have NO warranty now. Action Motorsports can stick it! If this is the way they did business I can see why they are no longer open. No tears from me they closed the doors.nojoke

OK, I'll step of the box now.

Trickie Dick
04-08-2012, 08:20 AM
Wednesday is our warehouse day. At 6am I'll be outside unloading a semi :banghead: Won't get out of there until 4pm. :(

Well, I guess it's Spyderfest then.:yes: See you there. :ohyea:

Questions
04-19-2012, 08:47 PM

1. Kmort44
2. Retread
3. Tricky Dick
4. Rcdurango
5. Spyderfun
6. StriperKing
7. 8Legs
8. Motor Jim
9. NavyChiefEd
10. Funon3
11. Amanda B
12. Dick574
13. IndianaTerry

Kmort44
04-19-2012, 10:04 PM
13. IndianaTerry

How is it our paths haven't crossed? My friends keep telling me that they see another Spyder in town that's silver (perhaps this is you) ? .........I've also been told there's a silver one that runs up and down US31 that I've never seen! I guess my head is in the clouds when ryding.
My Ryde is a 2009 Yellow Spyder with bright blue LED's on the lower a-arms, you can't miss em.:thumbup:

See ya around and Thanks for posting!

Ryde on

Trickie Dick
04-20-2012, 04:32 AM
So who will be at Spyderfest. Post up please and tell us where you are staying.
I be there on Tuesday and will be staying at the Best Western. :thumbup:

retread
04-20-2012, 06:40 AM
Us too.:doorag:

john

8LEGS
04-20-2012, 07:30 AM
I'm leaving for Cuba after work on Sunday. Should be in Cuba by noon Monday.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

8LEGS
04-20-2012, 07:31 AM
13. IndianaTerry

Hey guys! Long time no hear! Hope to see you soon!

Kmort44
04-20-2012, 07:40 PM
So who will be at Spyderfest. Post up please and tell us where you are staying.
I be there on Tuesday and will be staying at the Best Western. :thumbup:

Hi Dick, I will be at Spyderfest this year very late entry but like they say "better late than never"
Tina (8legs) and myself will be riding together be there Monday.
Staying at the same hotel as you(the Best Western)
Looking forward to seeing you again, ride safe

Ryde on

Kevin

Trickie Dick
04-21-2012, 05:54 AM
Hi Dick, I will be at Spyderfest this year very late entry but like they say "better late than never"
Tina (8legs) and myself will be riding together be there Monday.
Staying at the same hotel as you(the Best Western)
Looking forward to seeing you again, ride safe

Ryde on

Kevin

Hey Kevin,
Glad you are making it. I'll see you at the BW Tuesday evening. Have a good trip. Watch out for 8legs. She's all over the road.:yikes::joke:

8LEGS
04-22-2012, 11:00 PM
Hey Kevin,
Glad you are making it. I'll see you at the BW Tuesday evening. Have a good trip. Watch out for 8legs. She's all over the road.:yikes::joke:

Other than a little chilly, today was a good ride. :yes: Sitting in my hotel room, NCIS on tv, ice cold coke and the iPad, just relaxing! See you Tuesday when you get to cuba.

WVgal
05-03-2012, 01:25 PM

Ryde on

Kevin

We live north of Fort Wayne in a small town called Rome City....on Sylvan Lake.....looking forward to meeting fellow riders from IN, OH, or West Virginia!!!!!

8LEGS
05-03-2012, 02:01 PM
We live north of Fort Wayne in a small town called Rome City....on Sylvan Lake.....looking forward to meeting fellow riders from IN, OH, or West Virginia!!!!!

I would ride through Rome City about twice a month! I am planning a ride to the Indiana Dunes National Park, no dates set yet, keep an eye out. Hope to ride with you soon!

8LEGS
06-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Hey everyone on the Indiana list, check your PM's. Also, if you don't mind me asking ---- when organizing a ride and trying to communicate with all of you to get details together, it would be much easier if I could just send an email instead of sending multiple PM's on here. Right now there is a limit of 5 people I can send a message to at a time. If I can send an email, I will only have to send one. .... There, are you confused now? LOL

So, if you would be interest in receiving an email concerning rides please PM me your current email address. As usual, when the details are worked out I will post information about the ride here on SpyderLovers.

Thanks,
Tina
spydertina@gmail.com

Kmort44
06-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Hey everyone on the Indiana list, check your PM's. Also, if you don't mind me asking ---- when organizing a ride and trying to communicate with all of you to get details together, it would be much easier if I could just send an email instead of sending multiple PM's on here. Right now there is a limit of 5 people I can send a message to at a time. If I can send an email, I will only have to send one. .... There, are you confused now? LOL

So, if you would be interest in receiving an email concerning rides please PM me your current email address. As usual, when the details are worked out I will post information about the ride here on SpyderLovers.

Thanks,
Tina
spydertina@gmail.com
kmort44@aol.com_______________Kevin Mortensen

8LEGS
06-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Thanks Kevin

nutz
07-01-2012, 06:06 PM

1. Kmort44
2. Retread
3. Tricky Dick
4. Rcdurango
5. Spyderfun
6. StriperKing
7. 8Legs
8. Motor Jim
9. NavyChiefEd
10. Funon3
11. Amanda B
12. Dick574
13. Indianaterry
14. Boilerup!
15. Jsteffey
16. Patty
17. WVgal
18. CincySpyder (Adopted Hoosier)
19. Andyw5150
20. Hipphammer
21. Nutz

nutz
07-01-2012, 06:08 PM
bberardinelli@comcast.net

Kmort44
07-01-2012, 07:35 PM
bberardinelli@comcast.net

:welcome: Everyone on this site Welcomes you to the Spyder family. Stayed tuned to the Indiana thread for upcoming rydes.

We may see each other considering I work in Plymouth. I have a 2009 Yellow RS. Hope to cross paths.

Take care,

Kevin

8LEGS
07-06-2012, 04:46 AM
Welcome Nutz!

spyder1
07-12-2012, 08:11 AM
John in Greenwood...sorry, I don't get on here very often.

TimmieTheGeek
07-12-2012, 10:16 AM
I am a newbie having just purchased a 2012 Spyder RT-S SE5 on 7/3. I live in Newburgh, Indiana on the Indiana/Kentucky border just south of StriperKing and east of Rcdurango. After 40 years of riding 2-wheelers I am now transitioning to the 3-wheel world and loving it. The Spyder is an awesome machine.

8LEGS
07-12-2012, 10:21 AM
:welcome: & :congrats: on your new Spyder!!!

Myland
07-15-2012, 09:51 PM
:yes:Been riding 2 wheels until I purchased my Spyder RT-S SE5.Enjoying it very much. Taks a little of getting use to!

:banghead:Chopping at the bits to find riders and riding locations to do so!

Myland
07-15-2012, 09:53 PM
21. Nutz
:yes:Myland

Kmort44
07-15-2012, 10:04 PM
:yes:Been riding 2 wheels until I purchased my Spyder RT-S SE5.Enjoying it very much. Taks a little of getting use to!

:congrats::welcome:

Awesome, Welcome you'll love it here

SpyderFun
07-16-2012, 12:45 PM

There is The Indianapolis Motorcycle Group (IMG (http://www.meetup.com/indymotorcyclist/)) that has info on local riders & rides. They are all not Spyder bikes but a great group to be involved/ride with.

Trickie Dick
07-16-2012, 08:08 PM

:welcome:I'm in Carmel. Send me a PM (private message) and we'll get together and ride soon.
Dick

serf
07-20-2012, 10:01 PM
after 2 years of lurking and patiently waiting for a decent deal on a bike we just purchased an rs a couple weeks ago. so far i am loving it. greenwood, in.

SpyderFun
07-21-2012, 06:55 AM
after 2 years of lurking and patiently waiting for a decent deal on a bike we just purchased an rs a couple weeks ago. so far i am loving it. greenwood, in.

:congrats: :welcome:

DaDrkmysta
08-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Hello Ryders! red se5 on Indy's nw side...frequent fishers a lot..saw a black RT up n 96 tonight at Wolfies!

SpyderFun
08-02-2012, 12:41 AM
Hello Ryders! red se5 on Indy's nw side...frequent fishers a lot..saw a black RT up n 96 tonight at Wolfies!

That was me....Why didn't you stop by? A few at the table spotted you just as you passed by....

DaDrkmysta
08-02-2012, 10:21 PM
QUOTE=SpyderFun;494167]:welcome:
That was me....Why didn't you stop by? A few at the table spotted you just as you passed by....[/QUOTE]
It was a long day...I was at work until 8 and was anxious to get home. Maybe next week

serf
08-04-2012, 08:54 AM
Rammis@gmail.com

8LEGS
08-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Thanks. I'll add all the new members when I get home.

Sent from a Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

DaDrkmysta
08-08-2012, 08:45 PM
AnSo a coworker finally comments on bike because she heard it belonged to a guy and says I thought it belongs to a girl.. I thought only girls rode three wheel bikes and guys rode two. Obvious ignorance smacked has smacked her all the days of her life!

SpyderFun
08-09-2012, 07:28 AM
AnSo a coworker finally comments on bike because she heard it belonged to a guy and says I thought it belongs to a girl.. I thought only girls rode three wheel bikes and guys rode two. Obvious ignorance smacked has smacked her all the days of her life!

Ignorance is bliss and the world is just full of "Blissful People"!

SpyderFun
08-09-2012, 07:31 AM
This is the last year Governor Daniels will do his annual "Ride with the Governor". It is tomorrow and the website for info is:
http://www.in.gov/gov/2012ride.htm?WT.cg_n=GOV_billboards&WT.cg_s=032712_01_ride2012

You may want to get there early due to the number of expected riders that will be showing up.

DaDrkmysta
08-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Anyone coming down to Indy to hang out during MotoGP?

BikerMike
09-14-2012, 09:53 AM
My wife Susie and I live in Kokomo.

pman
09-14-2012, 11:46 AM
Hi everyone. First off i want to say that this site has been a wonderful place for info and quite a few laughs. We bought our spyder in july 2011 and have really enjoyed it. I found this site shortly after and than joined in oct. Just been lurking ever since till i saw this Indiana thread. Would like to be included as an Indiana rider. we live in Fowler. About thirty mile north west of Lafayette.

rcdurango
09-14-2012, 12:34 PM
Hi everyone. First off i want to say that this site has been a wonderful place for info and quite a few laughs. We bought our spyder in july 2011 and have really enjoyed it. I found this site shortly after and than joined in oct. Just been lurking ever since till i saw this Indiana thread. Would like to be included as an Indiana rider. we live in Fowler. About thirty mile north west of Lafayette.
Welcome to SL and congrats on purchase of your Spyder.

rcdurango
09-14-2012, 02:29 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39590 if you need something to do on this date.

Trickie Dick
09-14-2012, 08:19 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39590 if you need something to do on this date.

I really would like to make this weekend. I missed it last year and would really like to this year. I just won't know for another week or so. If I can make it Iwe will probably stay at the Days Inn. Trying to get to wife to come too.

rcdurango
09-14-2012, 09:16 PM
I hope it works out for you. Looking forward meeting you and others for a nice ride.

NewRider
10-02-2012, 11:23 PM
Hi, Everyone....still in Flora...and still Spyderless.:sour: However, becoming increasingly distrustful of my credit union. No longer convinced they're trying to sell my SE-5 in earnest...it has been seven months...yet, I kept up my payments on it.:gaah:So, I'm headed down there tomorrow...am going to demand my Spyder back, or no more payments. If you see smoke floating above IFCU in West Lafayette...you know the :yikes: has hit the fan.:mad:

luv2ridespydr
11-18-2012, 04:45 PM
Hoping to go to Cuba. Would like to meet up with other riders to ride as a group. Have never been and this will be my first time going. :ani29: Just bought my 2012 Spyder RT SE5 in Aug and have over 2,000 miles on it. I have been coming to the forum for a few months and learn something new every time. I'm looking forward to meeting other Spyder owners. :spyder2:

Littlebadwolf
11-18-2012, 05:06 PM

Kokomo's a great place...I go down there every September for the huge Veterans Gathering...If you're a Vet nad never been...You gotta check this out...

http://www.hcvvo.org

Trickie Dick
11-18-2012, 08:49 PM
Hoping to go to Cuba. Would like to meet up with other riders to ride as a group. Have never been and this will be my first time going. :ani29: Just bought my 2012 Spyder RT SE5 in Aug and have over 2,000 miles on it. I have been coming to the forum for a few months and learn something new every time. I'm looking forward to meeting other Spyder owners. :spyder2:
I'm sure we will be getting a group together to make the run to Cuba. It's very important to make your lodging right away. The dates have been set(4/24-4/28) but the location seems to be in doubt at the moment. I would go ahead and make them and make sure you may have to cancel. I have reservations at the Best Western. Several will stay at the Super 8. There is very limited lodging in Cuba so if it stays in Cuba they will fill up fast and many will have to stay elsewhere.
BTW, I plan on going in on the 23rd and leaving on the 28th.
It's a spyder event not to be missed.

dick574
11-18-2012, 08:52 PM

luv2ridespydr, I sent you a PM. Dick

Slagiatt
01-17-2013, 05:38 PM
From NW Indianapolis
Due to work, I will leave Thursday...overnite in IL...arrive Friday in Springfield...leave Sunday for home.
First time...just got my Spyder last March...I had quit motorcycles 5 years ago because 2-wheelers get challenging with age...the Spyder got me back on the road and I haven't stopped grinning in months. Looking forward to meeting the rest of the "spyder cult" in Ozark. :sour:
Slagiatt/Indianapolis

Littlebadwolf
01-17-2013, 06:52 PM

Kokomo....Home of the largest veterans gathering in the country on the 3rd week of September...I've been there many times...A terrific event.

Trickie Dick
01-17-2013, 08:22 PM
From NW Indianapolis
Due to work, I will leave Thursday...overnite in IL...arrive Friday in Springfield...leave Sunday for home.
First time...just got my Spyder last March...I had quit motorcycles 5 years ago because 2-wheelers get challenging with age...the Spyder got me back on the road and I haven't stopped grinning in months. Looking forward to meeting the rest of the "spyder cult" in Ozark. :sour:
Slagiatt/Indianapolis
Where are you staying? You may want to plan on riding back with us. I'm staying at the Best Western. If you want to ride back with us, PM me and I'll give you my cell.
I'll see you there if not sooner. BTW, I'm in southwest Carmel.

8LEGS
01-18-2013, 10:09 PM
Just a reminder . . . dick574 and myself are compiling a new list of current active members. If you would like to PM Dick or myself we will be sure to get you added. We are asking for an email address and if you would .... A contact number (not required)

laters,
Tina
spydertina@gmail.com

patty
02-10-2013, 08:11 PM
You might have seen my toy on the corner of washington and sycamore streets
I WANT TO RIDE !!! I miss warm weather:(

Slagiatt
02-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Going to the Fest Thursday PM arriving Friday @ noon or so.

DaDrkmysta
02-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Hey IndyRyders have a great time at Spyderfest!! hope you have safe trip... see you when you get back.. take tons of pictures i'd love to see them. - Dell

Champagne
02-11-2013, 01:27 AM
To all my new friends from Indiana. I wish New Jersey was a little bit closer.
From talking to Dick in a couple of others. you guys have a nice riding group.
Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet a lot of you guys on the ride to Spyderfest
if you guys as a group or by yourself decide to go to New Jersey please contact me
so we can show you some of New Jersey hospitality New Jersey
we have some great roads and a lot to do. Just let me know in advance. So we can be ready
when families, come from Indiana. Ride safe

dasto
02-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Recently purchased a 2012 RSS SE5. We live near Sheridan, IN.

Kmort44
02-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Recently purchased a 2012 RSS SE5. We live near Sheridan, IN.

WELCOME :welcome:

:congrats: on your new Spyder:thumbup:..............What color did you get?

Trickie Dick is in your back yard, I think technically he lives in Carmel but it blends into INDY anymore. I'm sure he will be posting on here soon, keep your eye open! As for me, I live in northern Indiana in South Bend. There's a few of us northern'er's (sp?) out there. Keep posting and you'll learn a lot about your ryde.
Again, Welcome,
Kevin Mortensen

dasto
02-11-2013, 08:40 PM
WELCOME :welcome:

:congrats: on your new Spyder:thumbup:..............What color did you get?

Trickie Dick is in your back yard, I think technically he lives in Carmel but it blends into INDY anymore. I'm sure he will be posting on here soon, keep your eye open! As for me, I live in northern Indiana in South Bend. There's a few of us northern'er's (sp?) out there. Keep posting and you'll learn a lot about your ryde.
Again, Welcome,
Kevin Mortensen

I work in Carmel and Trickie Dick has already reached out and has been helpful.

Kmort44
02-11-2013, 10:48 PM
I work in Carmel and Trickie Dick has already reached out and has been helpful.

Nice color, looks like you and Motor Jim have the newest colors that I'm aware of, he has a copper/orange RSS very cool:clap::bowdown:

Hope to meet you soon maybe the Motorcycle show?

Take care, Ryde on

Kevin

8LEGS
02-16-2013, 10:22 AM
:welcome: to all the new indiana riders!! It's shaping up to be a great summer!

nutz
02-16-2013, 01:31 PM
Nutz Bob B. from Plymouth IN. 2012 RT LTD in White. Purchased 6/30/12

Questions
04-26-2013, 11:39 AM
Princeton Indiana here. Riding a 2009 RS. I like to take trips , not too much into just cruising around town.:spyder2:

oldfarmerboy
04-26-2013, 12:29 PM
Hi my wife and I just got are new:spyder2: 2012 RTS SE5 Monday :yes::yes: why did we waite so long, we live near Dana Indiana.

Bootie
04-26-2013, 02:37 PM
We're in Northern Kentucky/Cincy area, not all that far from y'all:yes: & love road-trips :doorag:

I live just Northeast of Dave and Teddy (about 250mi):dontknow:. Also live just West of Indiana:dontknow:. Also we of the Ohio Spyder Ryders have joined forces with Indiana Spyder Ryders:yes:so we should count:bowdown:

DaDrkmysta
05-12-2013, 08:06 AM
Hello Ryders!!
Yesterday I got to the barbershop and a few or the barbers ask if I'm on my bike and I tell them i'm running errands that would require more trunk space so no. They're like you missed it there's a guy who came by looking to see if you were at the barbershop because he had just bought a spyder. They said he had all a can-am jacket and was on a gray bike...That's awesome in my book... the spyder community is getting bigger, especially in the Indianapolis area ! Can't wait to meet him and see if he knows about SpyderLovers site. Ryde safe keep three down!!

Copperman
05-12-2013, 09:47 AM
I've been a Spyder owner for one month. Went to Spyderfest with a group from Indiana and have made plans for the Owners Event and Lamonts BBQ. I live in Zionsville (NW Indianapolis) and plan on riding a lot. I came off of two wheels and haven't looked back!

Be sure to put me on your list.

Jerry

jpschulte
05-12-2013, 01:11 PM
Hay! I'm a new owner in Avon (Indianapolis Metro area)

nutz
05-12-2013, 02:12 PM
You'll have to drop Nutz from the list. I moved to Alabama last month. I missed Spyderfest because I moved that weekend.

DaDrkmysta
05-12-2013, 06:51 PM

What are you riding? RS/RT? Share with us.

patty
05-12-2013, 07:45 PM
Welcome!:congrats:

Indyron
05-12-2013, 08:49 PM
Have an RT Ltd in Fishers and spend most of summer in northern Michigan (Lewiston)

SpyderFun
05-13-2013, 06:15 AM
Have an RT Ltd in Fishers and spend most of summer in northern Michigan (Lewiston)

Nice to see there is another Spyder in Fishers! Also, born and raised in MI.....small world!!

jpschulte
05-23-2013, 08:21 PM
What are you riding? RS/RT? Share with us.

I decided on the silver RT-S - got it in Martinsville from Flat Out - Great buying experience. I hear they're having a Demo ride today? But with all the rain, I wonder how the turnout was.

I see another Blue RT every so often on Rockville Rd. Nice color.

Oh by the way, the wife's been out of town for the last couple of weeks, so she hasn't seen it in person. Share your thoughts / experiences on getting your woman to ride with you. I may need some help convincing her that she will enjoy it!

Also - what're your thoughts on Driving with a passenger?

SpyderFun
05-23-2013, 08:27 PM
I decided on the silver RT-S - got it in Martinsville from Flat Out - Great buying experience. I hear they're having a Demo ride today? But with all the rain, I wonder how the turnout was.

I see another Blue RT every so often on Rockville Rd. Nice color.

Oh by the way, the wife's been out of town for the last couple of weeks, so she hasn't seen it in person. Share your thoughts / experiences on getting your woman to ride with you. I may need some help convincing her that she will enjoy it!

Also - what're your thoughts on Driving with a passenger?

You won't even know they are there!
The stability of the vehicles platform makes never having to think about "dumping" the bike.

-Mike

dasto
05-23-2013, 08:40 PM
got it in Martinsville from Flat Out - Great buying experience. I hear they're having a Demo ride today?

My wife and I were at the Demo Ride on Wednesday. We tested the RTS to compare it with our 2012 RSS SE5. We were very impressed with the RTS. Too bad that we already have the RSS. Maybe we'll consider upgrading during the off-season.

SporterSpider
05-23-2013, 08:55 PM
I don't live in Indiana but, I am a member of the Indiana Spyder Ryders through the Ohio Spyder Ryders. I am just a stones throw from Indiana. I go by the name of Sunset Spyder. I ride in Indiana at least two times a month. Good state to ride in. By the way has any one received their T-shirts from Cat Specialties yet? Have a great one!

mcapie
05-28-2013, 03:51 PM
Live in Avon. Purchased a 2012 RT Limited in October. Our first big ride wil be to Maggie Valley.

mcapie

Trickie Dick
05-28-2013, 08:10 PM
Live in Avon. Purchased a 2012 RT Limited in October. Our first big ride wil be to Maggie Valley.

mcapie

We'll see you there. Wife and I are leaving a few days early and visiting relatives in Oak Ridge or I would invite you to ride along with us for the trip down. Are you going to Lamonts BBQ?

ProudConservative
06-05-2013, 09:38 AM
Would like to join ryder list:

Proud Conservative

Trickie Dick
06-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Would like to join ryder list:

Proud Conservative

:welcome:Tell us what your ride and a little about yourself.

yrocodile
06-05-2013, 10:30 PM
Picked mine up tonight..

8LEGS
06-06-2013, 12:42 PM
BIG :welcome: to all the new members!!!!!! After the owners event/bbq we are going to get together to plan a ride. Look for a new post in the Indiana section for details.

KatLen0405
06-27-2013, 01:01 PM
We are in Laporte (NW Indiana). Ryding around alot, we made it to Springfield for Spyderfest 2013 and down to Maggie Valley for the 2013 Owners Event. We've even made it over to Ohio for a ryde with their group. Email me anytime if you are in the area!

KIDDX
06-30-2013, 05:31 AM
fort wayne indiana here
2013 STS

lovingit
08-19-2013, 09:50 PM
2012 rt ltd. One month old today, 1300 miles so far, and loving every minute of it.
Add Troy and Alisa to the list.

Greenville In. Just aross the river from Louisville Kentucky

Trickie Dick
08-20-2013, 07:41 PM
2012 rt ltd. One month old today, 1300 miles so far, and loving every minute of it.
Add Troy and Alisa to the list.

Greenville In. Just aross the river from Louisville Kentucky
:welcome:Nice to have you on Spyderlovers. You should consider the Land between the Lakes ride in Kuttawa on Oct 4 & 5th. Not to far from you and you will set the opportunity to meet 40-50 of your fellow Spyderlovers.
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?49357-KUTTAWA-HARVEST-FEST-BBQ-ON-BARKLEY-SPYDER-RIDE-Kentucky-lake-Barkley-lake&highlight=kentucky+ride

youngers
03-10-2017, 04:47 AM
not one year old too me , but we are close too --- lovin it --- in Greenville , going too land between the lakes 2017 ...

Marvin2488485
03-10-2017, 07:02 AM
Mooresville Indiana

Ride safe!

greybeard
03-13-2017, 09:43 PM
south Indy here

paul

ATitus
03-13-2017, 10:15 PM
Winfield here!

fatboy
03-14-2017, 05:12 AM
southside of indy wife 2015 rt mine 2016 f3 limited triple

Boilermaker
03-14-2017, 06:41 AM
Muncie. Been riding for 2 years. 2015 RTS (black).

Roadster Renovations
03-14-2017, 07:58 AM
Please add Roadster Renovations (Doc & Kathy Humphreys) in Columbus, Indiana.

Indiana Ken
03-16-2017, 07:22 PM
I'm in LaPorte, and trailering down to our first Spyderfest. Leaving on Tuesday the 25th.
Always interested in getting together for rides.

Indiana Ken
03-16-2017, 07:26 PM
Indiana Ken

Revised list . . . .March 18 .. . Did I leave anyone out?

1. 8legs
2. Andyw5150
3. BikerMike
4. Birdie
5. BoilerUp!
6. Buddy
7. DaDrkmysta
8. Dick574
9. DSP
10. Funon3
11. Halesangel13
12. Hipphammer
13. Hoosier Spyder
14. Indiana Pearl
15. IndianaTerry
16. Kmort44
17. luv2ridespydr
18. Motor Jim
19. Mrs Silverghost
20. Myland
21. NavyChiefEd
22. Nightcruiser
23. Nutz
24. Patty
25. pman
26. Rcdurango
27. Retread
28. Serf
29. Silverghost
30. Spyder1
31. Spyderfun
32. StriperKing
33. TimmieTheGeek
34. Toysinattic
35. Tricky Dick
36. WVgal
37. dasto
38. Slagiatt

greybeard
03-16-2017, 09:26 PM
Hey Hey :lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie :
down here in Southeast Indy

Roadster Renovations
03-16-2017, 09:29 PM
Roadster Renovations
Doc & Kathy Humphreys
Columbus, IN

al0vely
03-16-2017, 09:54 PM
Indiana Ken

Add me to the list.

Ann Love - Bloomington

BigGuy66
03-17-2017, 06:31 AM
... in Winona Lake (Warsaw) Indiana. We are going to Spyderfest and would be interested in ryding along with someone. We are -planning on leaving Wednesday morning from here.... but, depending on the weather, we may end up trailering.

Indyron
03-17-2017, 07:43 AM
Fishers

Stangman35
03-17-2017, 10:22 PM
From Ladoga

Hollywood168
03-18-2017, 01:48 PM
Please add me to the list. Columbus, IN It would be great to get everyone together sometime for a ride.

CanAmFam
04-03-2017, 10:03 PM
To all the ryders who listed your interest in this thread in the past, we now have a Chapter. See the Facebook page here (https://www.facebook.com/groups/usspyderryders.BrickyardChapter/). We will let you know about meetings & membership soon. Representatives will be in Springfield at Spyderfest...The 'web' is growing!!

Little Blue
01-12-2018, 11:22 AM
I live in the state of Indiana. Is this still an active site? What the latest going on this site? :chat:

youngers
01-12-2018, 01:07 PM
it shows up every once in a while !

youngers
01-12-2018, 01:08 PM
From Ladoga

how is the indian roadmaster doing ?

Indyron
01-12-2018, 04:42 PM
I live in the state of Indiana. Is this still an active site? What the latest going on this site? :chat:

Check out

http://www.usspyderryders.com/in-central-indiana-chapter

Roadster Renovations
01-12-2018, 04:57 PM
Roadster Renovations
Doc & Kathy Humphreys
Columbus, Indiana

Soulman327
08-20-2018, 05:45 AM
New to 3 wheeling and new to forum. I am from Union Mills (7 bonus points if you can find it without Google!), although I am currently in Illinois for my job.

Happy to be here. :yes::yes:

John

fatboy
01-06-2019, 12:08 PM
Annual Chapter Meeting & Pitch In January 12 2019 Brickyard Chapter

fatboy
01-07-2019, 01:10 PM
I have seen a lot of spyders in the area Come join us see if its something you might want to be apart of Go to US spyder ryders for location and time also there is a place to sign up if attending

fatboy
01-12-2019, 10:11 AM
do to the weather here the meeting has changed to next saturday

boomerman
01-17-2019, 09:10 PM
Just now seeing this post.
I am from Mooresville, Indiana

al0vely
01-18-2019, 04:28 AM
Welcome to the IN page. Check out the US Spyder Ryder’s on FB or go directly to their website. The meeting has been postponed again until next Saturday due to the weather.

http://www.usspyderryders.com/in-central-indiana-chapter

fatboy
01-25-2019, 10:26 AM
well it looks like the weather is gonna give us a break we will have the meeting tomorrow hope to see everyone and some new faces too

fatboy
01-26-2019, 08:39 AM
its happening today hope to see you here

fatboy
04-12-2019, 09:51 AM
General meeting tomorrow to discuss events and rides Weather permitting ride afterward Come check us out

dmjessup
06-08-2019, 06:51 PM
Hi all! My wife and I are new to this forum business. We are located on the east side of Indiana right on the Ohio line. We both have a 2011 Spyder RSS 990.

fatboy
06-09-2019, 11:51 AM
welcome to lots of good times

Kmort44
06-09-2019, 08:28 PM
Welcome to SpyderLovers! This is a great forum to find answers and information.
Great wineries in that area of Indiana. Angola and south to Ft. Wayne.
Nothing as fun as taking trips through northern Indiana and Southeast Michigan on a Spyder Ryde.
Hope to see you on the road

dmjessup
06-12-2019, 08:07 PM
Hi all! So I cannot figure out how to start my own posts/forums? Any help would be appreciated! Does this group do any planned rides? I think it would be awesome to get together with some other spyder riders and learn some tricks and go for a ride. These 2-wheelers don't understand the thrill of the spyders.

Pulsar111
06-13-2019, 09:49 AM
pulsar111 I live in Monticello 30 miles Northeast of Purdue 2017 limited newbe have 1000 miles since April

Elmer
12-31-2019, 12:54 PM
I live in Greenwood. Not too far. Hope to run into you sometime.

fatboy
12-31-2019, 04:59 PM
new years day ride meeting at shapiros deli 12-30 for lunch then to circle for pictures and possible ride

fatboy
01-28-2020, 05:26 PM
Brickyard Chapter Annual Meeting February 1 @ 10 New Riders Welcome

fatboy
01-29-2020, 12:40 PM
lets get ready to ride

Jdr00ejr
01-30-2020, 08:18 AM
lets get ready to ride

High of 39 - are you going to Ride? ;)

fatboy
01-31-2020, 07:14 AM
50 50 chance

fatboy
02-01-2020, 08:58 AM
see you at 10

IndyBikerChic
07-01-2020, 10:04 PM
I live west of Indy, in Avon. Just joined this forum this week. Picking up my brand new 2017 F3L next week (7/9/20). Currently ride on two wheels but adding a new scooter to the garage so that my 8 yr old daughter can ride with me in a safer environment. Looking forward to learning all things Spyder over the coming months.

boomerman
07-04-2020, 02:22 PM
Welcome Indybikechic, this Indy forum doesn't get much attention unfortunately.

fatboy
07-04-2020, 03:23 PM
yes it is

Jerry226
08-04-2023, 08:48 PM
Jerry226 from Kokomo

fatboy
08-05-2023, 11:31 AM
welcome jerry

Dobieone
08-05-2023, 11:33 AM
Craig From Portage