PDA

View Full Version : Looking for pictures of ISCI highway mount/pegs installed+opinions from taller people

spyder-dude
02-19-2012, 05:03 PM
Looking for pictures of ISCI highway mount/pegs for GS/RS/RSS and opinions from taller people over 6ft tall. If you can't post pictures here please email to me at spyderdude@me.com Thanks in advance!

I am 6'4" and looking to see if anyone else taller has these and are happy with them. I previously had the ESI ones but didnt like how they flexed so much. I now have the Rivco ones and they are too high up for me and dont like my legs up so high in the air.....I think they are designed for people under 6ft. And I think the kewlmetal are designed for shorter people and not taller people.

If not I may try to get a local machine shop to build me a set that mount on the outside of the black plastic.

pro10is
02-19-2012, 11:04 PM
These aren't mine, I just had the photos on file because I'm also looking into highway pegs.

joet82
02-20-2012, 10:13 PM
I'm 6'4" as well and have an 09 RS. it's my personal option, but I have no need for hwy pegs/running boards. I rest them on the stock pegs and when I need to I either hang my legs or stretch them out one at a time.

spyder-dude
02-21-2012, 07:18 AM
Have you done 600 mile a day trips? Well when you do I think you will really appreciate highway pegs!