PDA

View Full Version : Titus Powersports Floorboards for RS --has anyone used ? ( link included)

kawakii
02-17-2012, 12:29 AM
Has anyone used these front Spyder RS floorboards ? Any opinion or review ? --thinking about buying.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/08-11-Can-Am-Spyder-RS-Adjstable-Floorboard-Kit-Black-/250878833417?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3a698b3309#ht_500wt_915

fastfraser
02-17-2012, 03:58 PM
I've never herd of them before. They do look good and seem to be somewhat adjustable .:dontknow: :popcorn::popcorn:

spyder-dude
02-17-2012, 04:53 PM
I havent seen these before. They do look nice but don't really change the position of your foot from being way back. The Rivco, Seal or ISCI floor boards change the position of your feet forward.

kawakii
02-19-2012, 12:47 AM
Thanks for the opinions--and the explanation-- we like the placement of the original foot pegs. Since these floorboards still are looking like they'd be in the same position of the foot pegs but are floorboards instead of pegs they'd work for us we think. We just need a little more foot room then the pegs offer since I'm a paraplegic and need to have room for foot placement and attachment to them so these seem to be a good option for us.

I'd love some of the others but way too expensive for what we need !

kawakii
02-23-2012, 02:17 AM
Well just ordered them in black --they are adjustable 3 inches forward and back, going to put them on the Spyder see how they look and feel. Can always return if they are awful. I will post a review once we know so everyone can see another floorboard option for the RS.

Wish us luck !

kawakii
02-28-2012, 11:11 PM
Just got these in the mail--they look easy to install and sturdy. When we go to put them on the Spyder this weekend I will take some photos of them on. They also look like the could work as passenger floorboards as well.

Paid 179.00 for a black pair on sale --hoping these will work as I cant afford to invest in the ones I'd really like by ISCI. Being a paraplegic they are a definate must for me to ride.