PDA

View Full Version : Which dealer sells the RT dash kit?

bluestratos
02-14-2012, 09:34 PM
I posted to the thread several times but I have no idea what is the status so which vender is it so I can just call and get one on the way.

Thanks

Randy

Max LTD
02-14-2012, 09:54 PM
I posted to the thread several times but I have no idea what is the status so which vender is it so I can just call and get one on the way.

Thanks

Randy

Call Pete at

pete@powersportswraps.
814-838-6377

kevorama
02-14-2012, 10:51 PM

Thanks

Randy
If you are in that much of a hurry, bluestrat, you can always pay full price for an indiviual print off of your dash kit. May I suggest that you slow down a bit? I have helped to put together a few of these buy's... at the buyer's request! I'm in your corner, get it? Deep breath, we need a few more people to get active with this Group buy. I'm trying to do that. If you are in more of a hurry, you can always order from Pete at full price. It's your call. NiterZzzz

bluestratos
02-15-2012, 10:36 AM
I am not in a major hurry, but I have been following the thread for a while and tried to get in on an group buy. Assuming the next run is resonably soon I can wait. Are you coordinating the group buy? If so, how do I get my name on the list? Thanks for the info.

kevorama
02-15-2012, 06:48 PM
I am not in a major hurry, but I have been following the thread for a while and tried to get in on an group buy. Assuming the next run is resonably soon I can wait. Are you coordinating the group buy? If so, how do I get my name on the list? Thanks for the info.

Call Pete at 814-838-6377

or email pete@powersportswraps

Give him your billing, shipping and color choice info. We are waiting for one more person to join up. We currently have 9 on the list including you. There are still 2 folks that have yet to contact Pete. You are one of them. As soon as he has the all info for 10 in the group buy he will send it off to his manufacturer. I'm expecting mine from UPS tomorrow from the 2nd group buy.:thumbup:

bluestratos
02-16-2012, 11:27 AM
Thanks for helping with this Kev, the order is placed and I went with Honey Burlewood as I had the same thing on my last bike.

Regards,

Randy