PDA

View Full Version : No Vent on right side

Grandpa Spyder
02-12-2012, 09:44 AM
Being new, I was wondering why there is a vent cover on the left side and none on the right side where the cooling fan is.

boborgera
02-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Being new, I was wondering why there is a vent cover on the left side and none on the right side where the cooling fan is.

Thats been discussed many times on Spyderlovers over the years, Some even thought they lost it, or their dealer forgot to install it , My guess it it was left open by BRP to help vent the fan., Stand in front of a fireplace then put a screen in front of it and feel how much heat it blocks.

Sarge707
02-12-2012, 01:13 PM
I have looked at mine MORE than once and said, "Where the heck did I lose than Cover?" :roflblack:

Campverdefela
02-12-2012, 01:54 PM
No doubt BRP would have continued with the molded plastic screen similar to the other covered vents, which would have been too restrictive. Something like Spyderpops fine mesh screen should work just fine.

Bob Denman
02-13-2012, 07:32 AM
...Particularly if you remove those "pans" that block off the area under the Tupperware... :thumbup: