PDA

View Full Version : NEVER CHEAT ON A COUNTRY WOMAN

tconaagt
02-10-2012, 09:09 PM
A country wife came home just in time to find her husband in bed with another woman.

With super-human strength, borne of fury, and cutting firewood, lifting sacks of feed, and bales of hay, she dragged him down the stairs, out the back door, and into the barn.

She put his manhood in a vice and then secured it tightly and removed the handle.

Next she picked up an old carpenter's saw.

The banged-up-cheater was terrified and hollered!

"Stop! Stop! You're not gonna cut it off with that rusty saw, are you?"

The wife, with a gleam of revenge in her eye, put the saw in her husband's hand and said ... "Nope....You are! I'm gonna burn down the barn!"

Smokinspyder
02-10-2012, 09:25 PM
OUCH thats just MEAN.. ha ha ha :yikes:

twain
02-10-2012, 09:34 PM
I think I know her too.:roflblack:

spyder3
02-10-2012, 09:48 PM
good one!! :roflblack:

Sarge707
02-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Better and Better!!!!!!!!!!!!!nojoke:popcorn:

Bob Denman
02-11-2012, 09:58 AM
She must have a sister...
Just outside of Austin, Texas, a woman comes home and finds the man of her life in bed with "Little Miss Round-Heels".
Well as soon as the hollering started, the young lady jumped up and lept out a window; leaving the two folks to sort all of this out on their own...
The Woman picks up the Colt 1911-A1 that her Daddy gave her as a wedding gift and shrieks,"Say goodbye to them Jake; I'm gonna turn a Bull into a Steer!"
"Aw Honey... Not that!", pleads Jake; knowing full-well that she's as serious as a heart attack about now.
She thinks for a moment, and remembers that not all of the years that they were married were quite as bad as this little episode... so she relents.
"Okay Jake. I'll be fair about this... You can set them to swingin' if you'd like!"

Hawk Eye
02-11-2012, 02:42 PM
I love it.

Hawk Eye :yes::yes: :doorag: :doorag: