PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Junkie

kevorama
02-09-2012, 11:09 PM
How messed up do you have to be to take a 4 hr round trip in freezing temps to get to your favorite Spyder dealer to get a BRP Hitch, module and 2012 RT-622 Trailer all connected and installed?
I'll let you know tomorrow night when I get back! Of course it's being done by Len's ppl at Cowtown, home of the SpyderFest. I'll find out just how good my cold weather gear really is.
Wish me luck and warmth, LOL! :thumbup:

SteveMac
02-09-2012, 11:41 PM
How messed up do you have to be to take a 4 hr round trip in freezing temps to get to your favorite Spyder dealer to get a BRP Hitch, module and 2012 RT-622 Trailer all connected and installed?
I'll let you know tomorrow night when I get back! Of course it's being done by Len's ppl at Cowtown, home of the SpyderFest. I'll find out just how good my cold weather gear really is.

Have fun. Wish I could join you! But, alas. The Monster isn't ready yet! Do some spying for me while you are there! ;)

ARtraveler
02-10-2012, 02:41 AM
It sounds like you have been bitten by :spyder2:. :2thumbs:

Mo Lee
02-10-2012, 05:06 AM
Have fun and try to get home before the cold front hits.

fastfraser
02-10-2012, 05:09 AM
How cold can it be when you have a smile the whole ride ??nojoke

ornerydog7
02-10-2012, 05:51 AM

+1:thumbup:

Bob Denman
02-10-2012, 07:28 AM
Besides... There won't be any bugs out to foul up that big smile! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_21.gif

GloryRyders
02-10-2012, 07:37 AM
:lecturef_smilie: Hope it wasn't too cold for you this morning..............look on the bright side, tomorrow morning (Saturday) it is supposed to be around 14 in St. Louis so maybe colder in Cuba. Now that would be a challange!:coffee: