PDA

View Full Version : Accident Scene Training coming to N. GA

TuckMiddle
02-09-2012, 10:28 PM
2012_Accident_Scene_Training_030312.pdf

Above is info about the program called Accident Scene Management, Basic and Advanced. The course is a one or two day event and I sure recommend the two days. A great friend of mine had an accident right in front of me on a huge hill we have here in Lake Arrowhead. Buffy ended up in the hospital for 30 days with followup operations on both shoulders, blood clots etc. He was totally unconscious for about 8-10 minutes, but he recovered and still thinks I bumped him off the road!! The course helped a lot and the lady across the street was super - been many major accidents on this stupid hill and she runs out to help every time the brakes scream and somebody hits the rock in the gully or a tree.:firstplace: Registration info is in the link below. I don't know where you'd get better training for this type of thing, unless it's medical school.
Let me know if you have any questions. Phil and Jean do an incredable job in this class - lots of great info and you even get to play with the dummy. No, not me, a real dummy they take to class. I just called her precious, per the old joke, but that's another matter!! :lecturef_smilie:

Tuck
I will honor the HOG member rate for SpyderLovers as well (as friends of yours). This class is a $75.00 value. Have them select HOG member rate, and specify "SpyderLovers" in the
company name field of the Attendee Information page in the registration process (2
pages in).
That way I will know them as legit for selecting the HOG member rate.

(Seeing as HOGS are sponsoring this, they do get priority, but it's a big room! Added by Tuck)

Here is the direct link to the online registration form:
https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/index.php?eventid=35321

If you can attach the form in this message, it will work as well.
They should send it in so it arrives a week in advance of the class.

Phil

MarkLawson
02-10-2012, 08:00 AM
Tuck,

This looks interesting. When I go to it, it appears to only offer a one day class. How do I get to the two day class?

TuckMiddle
02-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Tuck,

This looks interesting. When I go to it, it appears to only offer a one day class. How do I get to the two day class?

I'm checking. Good question. You'll really like the course, lots of good stuff. HOGS require all Road Captains to do the basic course every two years. Darn good idea. Phil sent a text to me - he is in a class right now and he'll get back to me.
Tuck

TuckMiddle
02-10-2012, 06:40 PM
I'm checking. Good question. You'll really like the course, lots of good stuff. HOGS require all Road Captains to do the basic course every two years. Darn good idea. Phil sent a text to me - he is in a class right now and he'll get back to me.
Tuck

Phil just sent me the link to each day. $50/day. Hope you decide to do this, it really is superb.
Tuck

-----Original Message-----
To: tuckmiddle <tuckmiddle@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 10, 2012 5:59 pm
Subject: Fwd: New Discussion Topic: ASMI Classes MsgNbr=18557

Tuck,

The following is the post on the HOG site. It has the link for each class.

Phil
Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T

-------- Original message --------
Subject: New Discussion Topic: ASMI Classes MsgNbr=18557
To: Discussion Email <webmaster@CartersvilleHog.org>
CC:

A new topic has been posted: 'ASMI Classes' by Philip Herndon on 02/07/2012 12:39:37 PM in category 'Rides & Events'.

Just a reminder that your Safety Officer has arranged for the Accident Scene Management classes to be held on March 3rd and 4th in the HOG room.
Please be sure to sign up for these classes. It helps us with our planning and ensuring that we have the necessary supplies on hand. I've attached the registration form to this post.
If you prefer to sign up online, here are the registration links for each day.

Basic Class, March 3rd, 2012:

https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/index.php?eventid=35321
Advanced Class, March 4th, 2012:
https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/index.php?eventid=35342
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jean or I.

Phil Herndon

Attachments:
------------------------------------------------------------
2012_Accident_Scene_Training_030312.pdf (95 KB)
Click here to view complete thread.