PDA

View Full Version : C/B instllation problems

Larry t
02-06-2012, 10:13 AM
I installed the C/B with ent. harness. it all shows up on the display volume etc. when I push the talk button the raido sound cuts out as it should, but my problem is that I get no radio or c/b sound thru the headsets front or rear. I got the correct cord from J&M and the headsets worked fine on my Goldwing that I traded in. Does any one know which of the connectors control the head set sound, or what I might have done wrong?
Thanks for your help Larry

I found on another site someone with the same problem, they posted there and found out that their old honda headsets were not compatable with can am c/b got new can am headsets and works fine

NancysToy
02-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Did you enable the headsets in the audio setup menu?

Larry t
02-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Did you enable the headsets in the audio setup menu?

scroled down to headsets then over to mix

spacetrucker
02-08-2012, 11:21 PM
your right go to head set part and works. just take time to set it right. i also have me Ham thu the same set up via aux in put works great...:clap::bowdown::yes:

cgroh360
02-10-2012, 07:53 AM
We had the same problem when we traded the Goldwing trike in for the Can am and tried to use the Headset from the wing, we had to purchase a new headset from J&M that is for the can-am and I think it is also the one the Vision uses.
It looks like it would work but the inside wiring is different, you can sell the one you have and buy the new one but there is no other choice.