PDA

View Full Version : RT SM 5 w/ Seal Floorboards

vendit
02-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Does anyone out there have Seal Floorboards installed on their RT SM5?
I was wondering how the new shift lever works with the boards on. It looks like it's a little different foot position?

Appreciate any thoughts or feedback.

Thanks!

sealfloorboards
02-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Does anyone out there have Seal Floorboards installed on their RT SM5?
I was wondering how the new shift lever works with the boards on. It looks like it's a little different foot position?

Appreciate any thoughts or feedback.

Thanks!

The Shift lever is just like the BRP only taller to clear the FloorBoard. It's in the same position as the original, neither moved forward or back. Hope this helps.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

captblack
02-07-2012, 07:44 PM
I have the boards on my 2011 RT SM5 and the extended shifter works fine. I do have problems with my ankle so I added a heal shifter from Mr. Gadget and everything is fine now.

I enjoy the floor boards and they are very comfortable. I did change out the hardware to use NyLok nuts - everything seems to stay much tighter that way. Enjoy your riding :thumbup:

sealfloorboards
02-08-2012, 01:46 PM
I have the boards on my 2011 RT SM5 and the extended shifter works fine. I do have problems with my ankle so I added a heal shifter from Mr. Gadget and everything is fine now.

I enjoy the floor boards and they are very comfortable. I did change out the hardware to use NyLok nuts - everything seems to stay much tighter that way. Enjoy your riding :thumbup:

I think the NyLok- nuts are a good idea. I plan to switch to them. Just another example of of you guys helping me to make Seal FloorBoards a better product:thumbup:. I'm always open to constructive input.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

sealfloorboards
02-13-2012, 05:22 PM
Does any one have a picture of the Left FloorBoard with the Shift Lever in place. I don't have one and want to post one on my website.

Thanks guys,

John
Seal FloorBoards

spacetrucker
02-25-2012, 12:41 AM
Just want to thank john from seal floorboard for the great borads. put them on the new spyder and boy does it make a really great ride now. we drove 300 miles to day and i felt great and rested .. so all of you should get one and put them on. thanks john for the great help and all your guy at your shope to. they are a great group of guy you have their.. ok will see you all when you get back and hope to ride out to cuba,mo with you all...se-ya all:yes::bowdown::clap:

sealfloorboards
02-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Just want to thank john from seal floorboard for the great borads. put them on the new spyder and boy does it make a really great ride now. we drove 300 miles to day and i felt great and rested .. so all of you should get one and put them on. thanks john for the great help and all your guy at your shope to. they are a great group of guy you have their.. ok will see you all when you get back and hope to ride out to cuba,mo with you all...se-ya all:yes::bowdown::clap:

Hey Space trucker, you really going to ride to Cuba? Cool, we're slowly building a caravan and hope to make a grand entrance into CowTown. This is my dream ride and I can't wait. I towed my Spyder last year, never again! So happy my FloorBoards are working for you:2thumbs:. Yes, I do have a great gang in the shop. Keep me posted.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards