PDA

View Full Version : Spark Plug Wires

Bootie
02-04-2012, 04:46 PM
I just had my favorite Mod Shop install some new plugs and new spark plug wires on my RT.
He had the wires custome made and he was required to purchase four sets of wires. With one set on my RT this leaves 3 sets which he would like to sell.
These wires are of the highest quality and are custom made for the Spyders. They are 8mm Spiral Extreme HT. He will sell them for 125.98 per pair.
Anyone interested drop me a PM or contact me at bruce@ghoticreek.com.

arntufun
02-04-2012, 05:53 PM
I know its to late now, but you should of went this route. WAY CHEAPER and a better wire. Besides, this guy that sells these is a site sponsor. Sorry you did not know this info sooner, you could of saved yourself $60.00

Custom Ignition Wire Sets for the Spyder
MSD - Red Wire Set - $65.00 Delivered
Accel - Black Wire Set - $72.00 Delivered
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/BajaRon/Spyder/accel300racewire1.jpghttp://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg205/scaled.php?server=205&filename=msdwire.jpg&res=medium

Bob Denman
02-05-2012, 12:46 PM
:agree: BajaRon came up with some great wires at a great price! :thumbup:
Sorry Bootie... :shocked:

Bootie
02-05-2012, 02:44 PM
:agree: BajaRon came up with some great wires at a great price! :thumbup:
Sorry Bootie... :shocked:I'm happy with what I got.:clap: Only time will tell.:dontknow:

Bob Denman
02-06-2012, 08:38 AM
And that's what really matters; right? Having alternate sources for solutions is always a good idea! :thumbup:

Bootie
02-06-2012, 10:09 AM
And that's what really matters; right? Having alternate sources for solutions is always a good idea! :thumbup::agree:

MikeinGA
02-06-2012, 11:44 PM
I just had my favorite Mod Shop install some new plugs and new spark plug wires on my RT.
He had the wires custome made and he was required to purchase four sets of wires. With one set on my RT this leaves 3 sets which he would like to sell.
These wires are of the highest quality and are custom made for the Spyders. They are 8mm Spiral Extreme HT. He will sell them for 125.98 per pair.
Anyone interested drop me a PM or contact me at bruce@ghoticreek.com.

That look like a good wires for the RT or the RS, and at a good price. The DRP cost about $90.00 per pair and don't last very long.

Mike

Smokinspyder
02-07-2012, 05:40 PM
My only question is accell or MSD LOL

Bob Denman
02-08-2012, 07:49 AM
I think :opps: that Arntu has the MSDs...
I've got the Accels, but no time spent running electrons through them yet... :gaah:

Smokinspyder
02-08-2012, 06:48 PM
OH ok , I am planning on ordering a set from Baja soon I just am not sure which set to get. I have the roadster red version GS so color isnt a big deal . I wasnt sure if anyone had a preference . Maybe Ill PM Baja and ask him a little bit LOL ... :chat:

Bob Denman
02-09-2012, 08:15 AM
He's your best bet for accurate information. :thumbup:

arntufun
02-09-2012, 09:58 AM
OH ok , I am planning on ordering a set from Baja soon I just am not sure which set to get. I have the roadster red version GS so color isnt a big deal . I wasnt sure if anyone had a preference . Maybe Ill PM Baja and ask him a little bit LOL ... :chat:

I'm running the MSD wires (red ones) and I love them. I 100% believe that these wires are making my Spyder run a heck of a lot better and I noticed less hesitation at low RPM's.

Bob Denman
02-09-2012, 10:03 AM
I'm running the MSD wires (red ones) and I love them. I 100% believe that these wires are making my Spyder run a heck of a lot better and I noticed less hesitation at low RPM's.

Besides... They look so cool that they make the bike faster! :2thumbs:

Smokinspyder
02-09-2012, 05:09 PM
LOL I am going to rock a set of the MSD soon Incase any of you were riveted to your chairs wondering what my decision will be or would be
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Sarge707
02-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Do they include the caps on both ends? Cost includes set of 2?

MikeinGA
02-09-2012, 10:55 PM

did you use the Iridum spark plugs?

MikeinGA
02-09-2012, 10:57 PM

Yes. I got the MDS wire.

arntufun
02-10-2012, 04:50 AM
did you use the Iridum spark plugs?

Yes, thanks to my friend Bob D. He bought them for me and said it was a gift, but I know he will be writing them off on his taxes because I'm some charity case.
:joke:
:roflblack:

Bob Denman
02-10-2012, 07:43 AM
:shocked: I never thought of the tax implications... :gaah: Now I'll have to pay the accountant for filing revised forms... :gaah: :roflblack::roflblack: :thumbup:

BajaRon
02-10-2012, 11:36 AM

Yes, the Custom Ignition Wire sets come complete and also include dielectric grease (for the spark plug boot) and if you get Iridium spark plugs (highly recommended whether you get them from me or elsewhere) I also include Thermal Paste. The Thermal Paste is very important.

Yes, thanks to my friend Bob D. He bought them for me and said it was a gift, but I know he will be writing them off on his taxes because I'm some charity case.
:joke:
:roflblack:

I can agree with that! You are Definitely a CASE! :roflblack:

Bob Denman
02-10-2012, 12:27 PM
:agree::agree::thumbup::shocked: http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_72.gif :2thumbs:

But he DID send me one of those quick-latches for my helmet's D-rings... :thumbup: