PDA

View Full Version : SEAL FLOORBOARDS

Chazzman
02-04-2012, 07:49 AM
How many have Seal Floorboards, and how do you like them? It would be nice to have the comfort of a board, I haven't seen in person and sure would hate to make the investment and not be completely satisfied. I do believe the quality is there.

tobor9
02-04-2012, 08:47 AM
I have them on my RS and they are great:thumbup: they look good and are strong enough to stand on and let me stretch out. John has a quilty product and great service.

murphybrown
02-04-2012, 09:44 AM
How many have Seal Floorboards, and how do you like them? It would be nice to have the comfort of a board, I haven't seen in person and sure would hate to make the investment and not be completely satisfied. I do believe the quality is there.

John installed my Seal Floorboards at Spyderfest 2011....They are incredible.:ohyea:..I would not be without them..and I do tend to ryde Ms Spyder "a little" :thumbup:..friend with new RT just sat on mine and immediately order a pair...she feels the same way. Absolutely recommend doing business with John and GET THOSE SEALs.....they are tony the tiger GREAT :yes::yes:

Chazzman
02-04-2012, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the response, anyone else out there?

Y Rider
02-04-2012, 10:47 AM
I have the PUP boards on my RT Limited. They are the version without the angled footrest. There are pictures of my RT Limited on John's web site.

http://www.sealfloorboards.com/images/gallery/lg18.jpg

I really like them a lot. They provide a very comfortable position for my feet and still allow me to use my existing highway pegs. :thumbup:

sealfloorboards
02-04-2012, 02:11 PM
John installed my Seal Floorboards at Spyderfest 2011....They are incredible.:ohyea:..I would not be without them..and I do tend to ryde Ms Spyder "a little" :thumbup:..friend with new RT just sat on mine and immediately order a pair...she feels the same way. Absolutely recommend doing business with John and GET THOSE SEALs.....they are tony the tiger GREAT :yes::yes:

Murphy, you do have a way with words:ohyea:!!! I need to hire you as my PR director:roflblack:.

Su amigo,

John
Seal FloorBoards

ARtraveler
02-04-2012, 03:47 PM
I put them on last August. Easy install, look good, highly recommend them.

SpydherLuv
02-04-2012, 10:33 PM
I placed my order this week and can hardly wait for them to arrive :pray:.

sealfloorboards
02-05-2012, 08:37 PM
I put them on last August. Easy install, look good, highly recommend them.

Hey akaspydrman,

The ease is installation is a very big part of the attraction for an old gezzer like me. I needed to design something that even I could handle:roflblack:.

John
Seal floorBoards

FrankPa
02-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Nice to deal with, too!