PDA

View Full Version : Bumblebee/GMAN need a little reassurance

Mo Lee
02-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Today coming off post I followed what appeared to be a shiney new yellow/black Harley, and it turned into your housing area. Tell me it isn't so.

xpeschon
02-03-2012, 06:06 AM
Say it isn't so.. ?????????????

X Joe

docdoru
02-03-2012, 07:29 AM
:congrats: for the new bike :thumbup:

GloryRyders
02-03-2012, 07:29 AM
:dontknow: Inquiring minds want to know :dontknow:

SteveMac
02-03-2012, 08:35 AM
I didn't think Lee's fingers could even type "Harley". ;)

Mo Lee
02-03-2012, 10:04 AM
I didn't think Lee's fingers could even type "Harley". ;)
I used the one I cut the end off of.

pitbull
02-03-2012, 01:21 PM
I used the one I cut the end off of.

Hey whats wrong with Harley I like'm :doorag: Cause i'm a crazy due rag wearing no helment kinda guy:yikes: :doorag: lol :shocked:

BumbleBee
02-03-2012, 03:10 PM
VERY FUNNY GUYS!!!!!!! THAT WAS NOT G-MAN!!!!!!!!

no way, He will not even sit or be seen sitting on my bike, what makes you think he would paint his yellow or get a Harley, lol

G-Man
02-03-2012, 06:09 PM
No, Lee...rest easy. Although, unlike you, my ass won't melt if I sit on a Harley, Iv'e no inclination of actually buying one. No Harley for this guy. And couldn't see myself on yellow either. Although the Goldwing sure looks good in yellow, still don't think so.

I was at the shop a couple of day ago and saw a couple of really nice looking black Goldwings...but I'm stickin with the X. :doorag:

G-Man
02-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Hey whats wrong with Harley I like'm :doorag: Cause i'm a crazy due rag wearing no helment kinda guy:yikes: :doorag: lol :shocked:

You're still young. You're allowed a few mistakes. We won't hold that against you. You'll learn. :doorag:

Mo Lee
02-03-2012, 06:11 PM
No, Lee...rest easy. Although, unlike you, my ass won't melt if I sit on a Harley, Iv'e no inclination of actually buying one. Now Harley for this guy. And couldn't see myself on yellow either. Although the Goldwing sure looks good in yellow, still don't think so.

I was at the shop a couple of day ago and saw a couple of really nice looking black Goldwings...but I'm stickin with the X. :doorag:
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: roflblack:Now that is funny!

2NFrnt
02-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Ok Lee, you can rest better tonight knowing there is only one of ME! :roflblack: How about an update on the project....

Mo Lee
02-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Ok Lee, you can rest better tonight knowing there is only one of ME! :roflblack: How about an update on the project....
Going slow, but when it is done it won't.:yikes:

GloryRyders
02-04-2012, 06:07 AM
Going slow, but when it is done it won't.:yikes:

Lee, on your project, I have a picture of something that will give you a little incentive. See you this morning at the meeting! :2thumbs: