PDA

View Full Version : Weekend

Spyderman_09
02-01-2012, 08:43 PM
Looks like a nice weekend coming up anyone planning to ride?:yes:

TuckMiddle
02-01-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm obligated on Sat, but If Sunday turns out ok, I'd love to meet ya someplace and get out and about. My good buddy (and back pain DR) has a new BMW r1000ss, or something like that. He rides conservatively (since he creamed his crotch rocket thing several years ago) and might like to go Sunday also, if it's not pouring. He's a terrific guy, much nicer than I and you'd enjoy meeting and riding with him. BTW AOL shows showers, but they don't have anything more than a guess anyway. I'll PM you my cell and we can figure it out Sat some time, ok? I think we swapped cell #s, but I'd better make sure. :banghead:
Tuck

sewnonnie
02-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Keith (Yol Bolsun) and I are planning just a round about way here in the Covington area. We have a few stops to make in Covington so we are going to do a "scenic route" there and back - a 2 hr round trip instead of a 40 minute round trip.

Spyderman_09
02-04-2012, 06:56 PM
I do not think the weather is going to cooperate this weekend. Oh well nice thought anyway. I am keeping the faith warmer and sunny is on the way soooon but, I am still hoping for a group ride in the near future maybe up to Copper Hill or south to say Lake Oconee or? Anyone want to put something together for the warmer weather?:yes:

Spyderman_09
02-04-2012, 07:07 PM
You say Midway. Is that the Midway in Forsyth County near Cumming?:yes:

MikeinGA
02-08-2012, 11:33 PM
My wife and I rode to Dahlonega about 2 pm, stopped for some ice cream and rode up the mountain on the way home. It was 71 deg. in Dahlonega and a great ride and also gave me some miles to ckeck out my latest mods. and they all worked on my 2011 RS-S (ran the best ever).:yes:

Mike

Spyderman_09
02-09-2012, 09:11 PM
Too cold for this weekend! Maybe next?:yes:

MikeinGA
02-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Too cold for this weekend! Maybe next?:yes:

It's nice having the North Georgia Mountains in our back yard.

Mike

Spyderman_09
02-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Yes it is great riding in the North GA. Mountains. Copperhill, Helen, Brasstown Ball, Carterville & North, 515 going north it is fantastic rides. Riding to Taccooa, Augusta, Athens is nice too. Fort Payne Alabama is also a great ride. To bad they did away with the June Jam up there.:yes: