PDA

View Full Version : STARTING FEB. RIGHT

sealfloorboards
01-30-2012, 11:39 AM
Hi all,

Lets start Feb. out with a bang:clap:. For one week (until Feb. 7th.) I will be offering Seal FloorBoards shipped to you US riders FREIGHT FREE:yes:. You'll need to PM or email me (easyrider@sealfloorboard.com) for the details. This is only for SpyderLovers folks and will not show up on my website:lecturef_smilie:. It's a great opportunity to get that winter mod. done before SpyderFest. Don't miss out, and............

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

fastfraser
01-30-2012, 01:44 PM
Tossing any crumbs to Canadian Spyder owners ?:dontknow:

sealfloorboards
01-30-2012, 02:29 PM
Tossing any crumbs to Canadian Spyder owners ?:dontknow:

I really wish I could offer the same thing to my Canadian friends but it is so expensive to ship to Canada. Sent a set off to Winnipeg / Manatoba last week and it was $97. USD via USPS. Also is the extra paper work and a special trip to the Post Office. I have to pay someone to do that also. it came out to $110. total. I know it's a big bite but...... I will, however, ship you a set for $65.USD. That come out to the same deal I'm offering down here. Hope that helps.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

fastfraser
01-30-2012, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the offer .:thumbup:

Chazzman
01-30-2012, 06:58 PM
Man that's tempting!

sealfloorboards
01-30-2012, 10:20 PM
Man that's tempting!

Believe me, that's as good an offer as I can make so don't wait..............

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

SpydherLuv
01-31-2012, 01:09 PM
Hey John, are the floorboards rubberized, or have non-skid material?

Thanks,
Anita

sealfloorboards
01-31-2012, 02:15 PM
Hey John, are the floorboards rubberized, or have non-skid material?

Thanks,
Anita

Hi Anita,

Yes, they have a vinyl Diamond Plate pad on top of the powder coated steel and a vinyl chrome edge trim. Check them out on my website: sealfloorboards.com. Hope to hear from you so you too can........

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Macca
02-01-2012, 08:10 AM
After missing the December sale due to other priorities (sad I know) I will not pass this one up. I will be sending PM later this morning.

sealfloorboards
02-01-2012, 12:05 PM
After missing the December sale due to other priorities (sad I know) I will not pass this one up. I will be sending PM later this morning.

Very cool Macca, I look forward to hearing from you:2thumbs:.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Yfactor
02-01-2012, 12:10 PM
John's floorboards are one of the best investments I've made for the RT next to the Elka shocks. :yes:

sealfloorboards
02-01-2012, 04:34 PM
John's floorboards are one of the best investments I've made for the RT next to the Elka shocks. :yes:

Thank you my friend for the very nice words:bowdown: Nothing I can say can compare to the words of a satisfied customer. Hope to see you at SpyderFest, meanwhile............

Ride in Comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

sealfloorboards
02-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Hi all,

Just a reminder, you only have till the 7th to take advantage of a great offer:lecturef_smilie:. I even have a plan for my Canadian friends:yes::clap: so...........

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

murphybrown
02-02-2012, 02:07 PM

Totally agree on John's floorboards...getting the Elka's at Spyderfest 2012....:clap:

sealfloorboards
02-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Totally agree on John's floorboards...getting the Elka's at Spyderfest 2012....:clap:

Karyl,

You're gonna love the Elka's. I'm getting the performance package at SpyderFest and can't wait.

Be well my friend,

John

Trooper
02-03-2012, 09:09 AM
Karyl,

You're gonna love the Elka's. I'm getting the performance package at SpyderFest and can't wait.

Be well my friend,

John

Thanks for the good word John, and I am looking forward to seeing you at Spyderfest this year !!

sealfloorboards
02-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the good word John, and I am looking forward to seeing you at Spyderfest this year !!

Hey to you too John,

your Elka's came with my SpyderFest Special RT SE5 last Spring. I wouldn't be without them. Our two products make a great upgrade combination. :2thumbs: See you soon.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

sealfloorboards
02-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Just a reminder, only two days left to order fright free.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards