PDA

View Full Version : New Group

spydermedicrn
01-30-2012, 11:32 AM
Hey all you Kansas Spyder owners. What do you think. Should we start a Kansas Spyder Owners Group. We will need a name for it. Post your ideas here and we can decide and then I will create the group.

What do you think about: KSSOG (Kansas Spyder Owners Group) for a name.

I am just happy I found somewhere I can communicate with other Spyder owners and learn of everything that is going on around the Spyder world.

Angie

spyderbirds
01-30-2012, 09:05 PM
Still few and far between the KS spyder folks on here. I know there are many more spyders in the area they must not be internet or forum active.
I suggest Great Plains Spyder Ryders or GPSR, then anyone from the plains or going through the plains can feel welcome.

spydermedicrn
02-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Still few and far between the KS spyder folks on here. I know there are many more spyders in the area they must not be internet or forum active.
I suggest Great Plains Spyder Ryders or GPSR, then anyone from the plains or going through the plains can feel welcome.

I LIKE that name!!!

Arr MiHardies
02-08-2012, 01:22 PM
KOGS. Kansas owners group for spyders

spydermedicrn
02-27-2012, 10:38 AM
KOGS. Kansas owners group for spyders

I like this name as well but it seems that we, in Kansas are very few and far between.

webweaver
03-23-2012, 05:21 PM
Hi, I'm new to the forum, but I've had my spyder for almost a year and have almost 7000 miles. I LOVE IT! I think a Kansas Spyder group would be great. I would love to meet other riders around the state. Trying to work out the logistics for the Spyder Fest in Cuba, MO. Maybe we could meet there. Penny

ARtraveler
03-23-2012, 05:33 PM
:welcome: Wishing you success on getting a group started. I like the names suggested also. :2thumbs:

PrairieSpyder
10-31-2012, 10:26 AM
I'd be interested in participating in this if we could get it going and active. This may not be the best time of the year to start it, though. How about planning a meeting at Cassoday next spring?

scottnkansas
11-03-2012, 10:54 AM
I like all the names. I'm a new owner and I think this would be great. I live in Lawrence and I know I've seen a couple more Spyders around town but haven't had a chance to talk with them.

Scott

Reverse
12-03-2012, 10:19 PM

I am rather new to the forum, but I liked this suggestion by spyderbirds, if I can add my input :-)

PrairieSpyder
12-03-2012, 11:36 PM
How about Kansas Spyder Owners Group, KSOG?

spyderbirds
12-04-2012, 07:47 PM
A kansas group has been started. click community on menu bar above then groups......or just click below :-)

South Central Kansas Spyder Riders (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/group.php?groupid=62)