PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Fest U.S. meeting this

pitbull
01-25-2012, 11:33 AM
SpyderFest meeting on Febuary 4th, this will be a slightly diffirent meeting. Going to be breaking into small Work groups, and trying to nail down some of the details....partys getting close!!!!!! so just wanted to tell you all thank you and appreciate each and everyone of you for all of your help and support.
Your what makes this whole thing work, and don't think for one minute that you don't matter, each of you play a special roll in the whole event.
You all came in at diffrent times, and diffrent ways, and i'm blessed to call you friend and MOGANG. It's so cool how you all welcome all new folks coming in for a time, a season, or a reason your a big happy family and a great group!

Thanks mogang Cowtown 10pm Febuary 4th

SteveMac
01-25-2012, 11:47 AM
We will be there with bells on.

Well, not literally bells,,, but you get what I mean. :ohyea:

Mo Lee
01-25-2012, 12:00 PM
We will be there with bells on.Well, not literally bells,,, but you get what I mean. :ohyea:Cowbells?

SteveMac
01-25-2012, 12:10 PM
Cowbells?

Maybe!!! They would go well with the Cow Hat! :roflblack:

GloryRyders
01-25-2012, 12:22 PM
We'll be their also..............but no bells.:D

SpyderLady
01-25-2012, 01:36 PM
Maybe!!! They would go well with the Cow Hat! :roflblack:

I have a cowbell!! Are we now adding bells so we know where the Bull is:shemademe_smilie: Steve it might just go with your new color scheme. roflmao

SpyderLady
01-25-2012, 01:40 PM
We will definitely be there. Grand unveiling of SpyderLady's new ride. :ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

Can't wait to see it. Len and Dan have outdone themselves!! :bowdown:

She will be :b2b: and you will know tis me coming own the road:ani29:

pitbull
01-25-2012, 03:17 PM
We will definitely be there. Grand unveiling of SpyderLady's new ride. :ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

You will need a new avatar

ThreeFeet
01-25-2012, 04:04 PM
I'll be there maybe with the COW!! :roflblack:

xpeschon
01-25-2012, 04:10 PM
I'll be there are well,, gonna ride with Mo Lee and Lilly, they don't know it yet but they will when they read this message.. Where you want to link up at Mo Lee??

X-Joe

Mo Lee
01-25-2012, 06:36 PM
SpyderFest meeting on Febuary 4th, this will be a slightly diffirent meeting. Going to be breaking into small Work groups, and trying to nail down some of the details....partys getting close!!!!!! so just wanted to tell you all thank you and appreciate each and everyone of you for all of your help and support.
Your what makes this whole thing work, and don't think for one minute that you don't matter, each of you play a special roll in the whole event.
You all came in at diffrent times, and diffrent ways, and i'm blessed to call you friend and MOGANG. It's so cool how you all welcome all new folks coming in for a time, a season, or a reason your a big happy family and a great group!

Thanks mogang Cowtown 10pm Febuary 4th
10PM I go to bed at 7PM

Mo Lee
01-25-2012, 06:37 PM
I'll be there are well,, gonna ride with Mo Lee and Lilly, they don't know it yet but they will when they read this message.. Where you want to link up at Mo Lee??

X-Joe
Sounds great you pick the meeting place, I have to take the truck regardless of weather this time anyway.

xpeschon
01-26-2012, 06:03 AM
Normal place (Price Cutters), I will be there at 8:30.. Thanks Mo Lee..

X Joe

GloryRyders
01-26-2012, 07:53 AM

Looking forward to seeing the new :spyder: and what they dreamed up for the graphics :2thumbs:

SpyderLady
01-27-2012, 12:36 PM
You will need a new avatar

Okay. But someone may have to walk me thru how to o it. Of course I first need a good pic!!

G-Man
01-28-2012, 07:22 AM
We'll be there, but like Lee, we'll be there early; say, 10:00 AM. 10:00 pm is past my bed-time. :doorag:

pitbull
01-29-2012, 06:35 PM
Lol ok ok am not pm :yikes: My bad........ I think I need some real help! But not sure I can be helped:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: See you all soon:cheers:

kevorama
01-29-2012, 07:17 PM

We'll be shadowing SpyderLady & Co. on the way down ") Looking forward to it and meeting you, Len.

pitbull
01-31-2012, 01:21 PM
Looks like the gang is all going to be here.......PARTY:yes::yes::yes::yes: looking forward to seeing all you guys!

Pigtails
02-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Scott and I will be there. I just don't get out on the site enough. I am always days behind everyone else. May get better though cause I retired as of today. Hurray!

redshooter700
02-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Lynda and Jim Shears will be attending