PDA

View Full Version : Heroes back from Iraq Parade - St. Louis 1/28/12

GloryRyders
01-24-2012, 04:47 PM
The Missouri Patriot Guard has been invited to ryde in the above parade this Saturday.:2thumbs: Are there any other Spyder Ryders going to be their besides me?:dontknow: How about it Spyderlady.............you could "borrow" John's :spyder::roflblack:

How about you RTGene??

SpyderLady
01-24-2012, 06:51 PM
I wish I would have heard sooner, but we are meeting up with Mary and Ed to ride the ladies route. Since mine is a new route this year (not a repeat for me) I have to ride/review/write up etc in order to have it ready to turn into our tour master "MoLee" next week.

owens9fingers
01-24-2012, 08:23 PM
Where are you meeting at and what time?

GloryRyders
01-25-2012, 06:30 AM
I wish I would have heard sooner, but we are meeting up with Mary and Ed to ride the ladies route. Since mine is a new route this year (not a repeat for me) I have to ride/review/write up etc in order to have it ready to turn into our tour master "MoLee" next week.
:(Sorry you can't make it, see you next Saturday.:D

GloryRyders
01-25-2012, 06:37 AM
Where are you meeting at and what time?

Pre stage is at 9:45 AM on the parking lot at 3rd and Geyer (the rear of 1802 S. Broadway 63104) for the Patriot Guard and they leave from there at 10:20 to go the the prade mustering area en masse. Parade starts at 12 noon. Hope to see you their, our :spyder: is always in the minority.

SteveMac
01-25-2012, 08:05 AM
We would love to. But no-have the spyder yet!

Maybe next year!

Oldmanzues
01-25-2012, 09:21 AM
The Missouri Patriot Guard has been invited to ryde in the above parade this Saturday.:2thumbs: Are there any other Spyder Ryders going to be their besides me?:dontknow: How about it Spyderlady.............you could "borrow" John's :spyder::roflblack:

How about you RTGene??

A little to far to come to this for real, but will ride with you in Sprit. We did a Mission here in Ohio, yesterday.
Ride Safe, Ride Free
Oldmanzues

pitbull
01-25-2012, 11:43 AM
SEEMS LIKE I MIGHT HAVE FEW SPYDERS HOSTAGES.......HEY ATLEAST ITS FOR FUN AND FIXING LOL

SteveMac
01-25-2012, 11:46 AM
SEEMS LIKE I MIGHT HAVE FEW SPYDERS HOSTAGES.......HEY ATLEAST ITS FOR FUN AND FIXING LOL

That ransom note I received about my RT where looked like you cut various words out of the newspaper really spooked me...:yikes::yikes::yikes:

GloryRyders
01-25-2012, 12:21 PM
That ransom note I received about my RT where looked like you cut various words out of the newspaper really spooked me...:yikes::yikes::yikes:

I would bet anything that your :spyder:will be ready just in time for Spyderfest.............after all the work of organization is done!:D

pitbull
01-25-2012, 03:26 PM
I would bet anything that your :spyder:will be ready just in time for Spyderfest.............after all the work of organization is done!:D.....I SOOOOO Hope it doesn't take that long....i was thinking in a couple of more weeks....or so:thumbup:

ThreeFeet
01-25-2012, 03:59 PM
Pre stage is at 9:45 AM on the parking lot at 3rd and Geyer (the rear of 1802 S. Broadway 63104) for the Patriot Guard and they leave from there at 10:20 to go the the prade mustering area en masse. Parade starts at 12 noon. Hope to see you their, our :spyder: is always in the minority.I sure would like to make it. Have tofind it on the map. will see if the temp is gona be below 20 deg. might be a tad too cold for these old bones. Let ya know. later

GloryRyders
01-26-2012, 07:43 AM
.....I SOOOOO Hope it doesn't take that long....i was thinking in a couple of more weeks....or so:thumbup:

It's the "or so" that scares everyone.:roflblack:

GloryRyders
01-26-2012, 07:48 AM
I sure would like to make it. Have tofind it on the map. will see if the temp is gona be below 20 deg. might be a tad too cold for these old bones. Let ya know. later

I replied to your PM this morning...............temps are supposed to be in the low 30's Saturday morning in St. Louis, but maybe it could be in the 20's "out in the sticks".:roflblack:. Should be close to 40 for the start of the parade..........it would be great to have a couple more :spyder: in the group, even if they do put all of the three-wheelers to the rear, makes you feel like a step-child!:D