PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Custom Motorcycle show in Birch Run Mi.

RTaz
01-21-2012, 03:28 PM
Went to the Michigan Motorcycle show in Birch Run today....piece of advice SAVE YOUR MONEY...definitely not worth the price of admission ...very few bikes and nothing special....you can see more if I open my garage doors.

dancogan
01-21-2012, 05:55 PM
Went to the Michigan Motorcycle show in Birch Run today....piece of advice SAVE YOUR MONEY...definitely not worth the price of admission ...very few bikes and nothing special....you can see more if I open my garage doors.

Your address? :roflblack:

thehawk
01-21-2012, 06:03 PM
How much are your tickets ... and is there a concession stand?:))))

thehawk

spydrluvr
01-21-2012, 09:44 PM

:agree: definately not worth the money, nor the time!:mad:

RTaz
01-21-2012, 11:29 PM
At least in my garage I can give you a preview.

I do have a few bikes...even custom ones. oh my doors are always open to all that wish to stop by. Devon and I live in Bridgeport Michigan just south of Saginaw 2miles west of the I-75 Bridgeport /Frankenmuth exit 144.

We even won that show once a few years ago....for metric bikes.

bitsy224m
01-22-2012, 08:18 AM
HEY DO YOU GO OUT TO YOUR GARAGE AND SAY TO YOURSELF....HMMMMM WONDER WHICH ONE OF YOU GUYS I WILL RIDE TODAY......:roflblack::roflblack:, BUT I THINK SCOTTY AT NANCYSTOY HAS YOU BEAT......LOL

mxz600
01-22-2012, 11:11 AM
At least in my garage I can give you a preview.

I do have a few bikes...even custom ones. oh my doors are always open to all that wish to stop by. Devon and I live in Bridgeport Michigan just south of Saginaw 2miles west of the I-75 Bridgeport /Frankenmuth exit 144.

We even won that show once a few years ago....for metric bikes.

Bob you do realize what www. means. It amazes me the info people supply to web sites. I know this isn't facebook and we are all with people we think we know & trust on Spyderlovers.
But you just showed the whole world the inside of your garage along with your name and damn near the address to your house. I may be paranoid but if it were me I think I would delete this post.

RTaz
01-22-2012, 01:31 PM
Bob you do realize what www. means. It amazes me the info people supply to web sites. I know this isn't facebook and we are all with people we think we know & trust on Spyderlovers.
But you just showed the whole world the inside of your garage along with your name and damn near the address to your house. I may be paranoid but if it were me I think I would delete this post.

Do you want to see my big dog and multiple selection of hand guns, rifles, shotguns and the training certificates along with all my wife's shooting metals. If someone wants to come over and try to take something that doesn't belong to them they are welcome to try...oh did I mention my neighbors who also are bikers and well armed we watch out for one another we also have cameras and alarms. Folks that know me also know that if you need it bad enough to try to steal it I will just give it too you. I am trusting but not stupid.