PDA

View Full Version : Website!

currin20fan
01-19-2012, 09:00 PM
Am I the only one having problems logging into this website? I want them to remember me but they don't. When I log in it takes me at least twice to do so. What up with that?
:gaah:

arntufun
01-19-2012, 09:13 PM
To be honest, this website runs awesome for me. The search engine here is not to good and sometimes the smiies on the right don't work, but the website runs super fast. I'm sure it is an issue with your computer not remembering your history.. :thumbup:

CyncySpyder
01-19-2012, 09:14 PM
:dontknow:Ive not experienced that, maybe its something in your settings?:chat:

NancysToy
01-19-2012, 09:20 PM
Clear out your browser history and try again.

SpydherLuv
01-19-2012, 09:22 PM
If you're running Internet Exporer, there is a setting that will clear your cache each time you close a window which would cause the problem you're having. Check your settings and make sure this isn't enabled. Otherwise, your cache could be full and you simply need to clear it.

Lamonster
01-19-2012, 09:22 PM
Am I the only one having problems logging into this website? I want them to remember me but they don't. When I log in it takes me at least twice to do so. What up with that?
:gaah:

Login looks at your cookies. Clear all cookies and temp files, close browser, open new browser and log back in.

MouthPiece
01-20-2012, 07:26 AM
I've done everything that has been suggested and then some. Perhaps it could be unique to users of AOL?

Chris PS: I'll give it a try using just my ISP.

Bob Denman
01-20-2012, 02:42 PM
The search engine here is not too good and sometimes the smilies on the right don't work, but the website runs super fast. :thumbup:
:agree:

staysafeonline
01-20-2012, 03:01 PM
I've done everything that has been suggested and then some. Perhaps it could be unique to users of AOL?

If you "get on the internet" by clicking on an icon on your computer called AOL - the issue probably IS related to AOL. The web browser found with in the AOL application is "not standards compliant" which means it will work for basic browsing, but it may not work for everything.

Try this to use internet Explorer:

1. Click on START
2. Click on RUN
3. Type in: iexplore spyderlovers.com
4. Click OK

(You can also click on Internet Explorer in your Start Menu (Start -> All Programs -> Internet Explorer) or on an icon on your desktop if you have it).

This will force Internet Explorer to open and will take you directly to the spyderlovers.com website where you can sign in. Once you sign in, close Internet Explorer by clicking on the red X in the top right hand corner. Do the same process as above (to re-open spyderlovers) and see if the site remembers you.

If it DOES remember you - then you know the issue was the web browser within the AOL application.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Brian

LorneD
01-20-2012, 04:35 PM
I had the problem of when opening this web site, the same day (in September ) would open. Clearing cookies, cache and history did not help. What solved the problem was to use one of Googles two DNS address (8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4) Hope this helps.

currin20fan
01-21-2012, 09:50 AM
Thanks for all the help............cleaned up the puter and things seem to be working fine.
:clap: