PDA

View Full Version : Hey MoGang

Mo Lee
01-19-2012, 06:21 AM
Just a reminder Feb meeting is coming up, is everyone working on their rides?

GloryRyders
01-19-2012, 07:27 AM
I am assuring that we would run the same route as last year for Hermann and offer the same lunch options. If we want or need to make changes, let me know.:dontknow: Last year those who made this run all seemed to have a good time and enjoyed their selections.:2thumbs:

SpyderLady
01-19-2012, 03:23 PM
Sent you and Len the ladies ride. We will be doing test drive on Saturday the 28th. In cages if necessary.:gaah: Of course I still don't have my bike so I am sure it will be cages.... You all know I don't ride BITCH!:roflblack:

spydermonkey4
01-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Steve and I have ours undercontrol, will be going the same route as last year to Elephant Rock State Park, will take N HWY. to Johnson Shuts Inns State Park. I am not sure about the eating place. Last year they ate at Bailey Joes barbecue, which is a great place to eat. Lot of Bikers ride there to eat. New Barbecue place opened in Caledonia Mo. which I have received awesome reviews about their barbecue. I will see which one will give me a discount for our riders.

SteveMac
01-19-2012, 10:54 PM
Steve and I have ours undercontrol, will be going the same route as last year to Elephant Rock State Park, will take N HWY. to Johnson Shuts Inns State Park. I am not sure about the eating place. Last year they ate at Bailey Joes barbecue, which is a great place to eat. Lot of Bikers ride there to eat. New Barbecue place opened in Caledonia Mo. which I have received awesome reviews about their barbecue. I will see which one will give me a discount for our riders.

Well run the route ahead of time and have to test out the food places!!!
I feel it is our "duty". ;)

SpyderLady
01-20-2012, 12:32 PM
Just to let mogang know flags are being shipped today. Should have for Feb meeting. Will appreciate getting money from everyone at meeting. Tks

kevorama
01-28-2012, 09:14 PM
Hello, MoGang members! We are coming to SpyderFest for the first time. We just purchased our Viper Red RT-SE5 this past July. How can the wife and I become a member? We live in Troy, MO. and would like to participate when work and weather (and kids) and the stars are all in alignment, LOL.

Thanks,

Kevin & Joanie Story

SteveMac
01-28-2012, 10:17 PM
Hello, MoGang members! We are coming to SpyderFest for the first time. We just purchased our Viper Red RT-SE5 this past July. How can the wife and I become of member? We live in Troy, MO. and would like to participate when work and weather (and kids) and the stars are all in alignment, LOL.

Thanks,

Kevin & Joanie Story

It is pretty tough Kevin.
Show up at Cowtown the First Saturday of every month to rYde. You must be committed to having fun and enjoy long twisty rides usually ending up at a restaurant and often followed by ice cream.

Oh and of course there are the chairs. Lots and lots of chairs and tables to move during Spyderfest!

Work hard rYde hard!

Come rYde with us and have a great time.

;) ;) ;)

kevorama
01-28-2012, 11:25 PM
Show up at Cowtown the First Saturday of every month to rYde. You must be committed to having fun and enjoy long twisty rides usually ending up at a restaurant and often followed by ice cream.

Oh and of course there are the chairs. Lots and lots of chairs and tables to move during Spyderfest!

Work hard rYde hard!

;) ;) ;)

We're set to pull in sometime on Thursday. We are planning on Len taking our bike in and making it trailer ready over the fest weekend. We'll help when and where we can. I can't believe that I only have 3 months from now to make my Spyder more unique than it already is! Looking forward to meeting you and all the others that have donated time and info to my up-fitter questions. 1st round is on me... that only applies to the first 4 people I meet, LOL! :cheers:

GloryRyders
01-29-2012, 06:55 AM
The first of the month rydes that Steve mentioned are just June thru October:2thumbs:. The November thru April are the months that we work on organizing Spyderfest...........Len is a tough taskmaster.:roflblack: Work, Work, Work, oh yeh, then there are the table and chairs.:gaah:

Hope to see you this Saturday :yes:

Mo Lee
01-29-2012, 07:27 AM
This Saturday would be a great time to meet everyone, come Spyderfest we are so busy we hardly see each other. I should mention, we are just a fun loving group that tries real hard not to be organized.

rogerb
01-29-2012, 07:50 AM
SPYDERMONKEY4

I did the Elephant Rock Run (Gun Shop Run) last year. You can sign me for that one again. It will be even better this year because I can relax and really enjoy the sites. I am really looking forward to Spyderfest this year.:yes:

kevorama
01-29-2012, 11:39 AM

Work hard rYde hard!

;) ;) ;)

I have a trivia cancer benefit for a friend at 7 P.M. this Saturday, but I think I can work both in. What time do the meetings start?

SteveMac
01-29-2012, 12:09 PM
I have a trivia cancer benefit for a friend at 7 P.M. this Saturday, but I think I can work both in. What time do the meetings start?

10:00 am at Cowtown. :)

SpyderLady
01-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Kevorama..... I will be one of the first four you meet cause I do registration so I should be in on first drinks. John and I live close to you, just a mile from DD and i64/40 off Sommers road. Be sure to look us up as we can ride together to cuba whenever we are all going at te same time

Meetings are usually over by 1:00 or so, thus you should be able to make your trivia also. Welcome

kevorama
01-29-2012, 03:08 PM
Kevorama..... I will be one of the first four you meet cause I do registration so I should be in on first drinks. John and I live close to you, just a mile from DD and i64/40 off Sommers road. Be sure to look us up as we can ride together to cuba whenever we are all going at te same time

Meetings are usually over by 1:00 or so, thus you should be able to make your trivia also. Welcome

Thanks for the invite SpyderLady, that sounds like a plan. We'll keep in touch.

Kevin