PDA

View Full Version : I'am back in town (Baytown)

Dar
01-16-2012, 11:17 PM
Well I am back in Baytown. Should be here till 1st part of March. Should be able to ride this weekend if anyone has something going on. :2thumbs:

hotglue
01-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Welcome back Dar!!!!!

glynnk
01-17-2012, 04:13 PM
Well I am back in Baytown. Should be here till 1st part of March. Should be able to ride this weekend if anyone has something going on. :2thumbs:

Welcome back. We've got a Conroe Spyder Chapter meeting this Saturday at 10:30 at McKenzie's BBQ on Foster Street. A number of us from the Cypress/Houston area will be riding up for that. More details about the ride up will be posted later.

Glynn

flamingobabe
01-17-2012, 04:41 PM
wish I could find time for a ride....this weekend is booked and double-booked......might ride my Spyder down to the cabinet meeting in Lake Jackson.....welcome back...

Dar
01-19-2012, 10:53 PM
Anyone from Baytown area going to this? Twain you going?
Found a group (Riders of Texas and Friends) on meetups that I am riding with Sunday from Baytown to Woodville for some bird. Anyone know if they have good bird?

glynnk
01-20-2012, 01:55 PM
Anyone from Baytown area going to this? Twain you going?
Found a group (Riders of Texas and Friends) on meetups that I am riding with Sunday from Baytown to Woodville for some bird. Anyone know if they have good bird?

Dar---LOL! by "bird" if you mean chicken the great place in Woodville is the Pickett House. I assume that's where that group is headed. The Conroe ride tomorrow has the Cypress/Houston folks meeting at Honda of Houston (290 and West Road) at 9:15 with KSU at 9:30.

Glynn

mdimaline
01-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Welcome back. We've got a Conroe Spyder Chapter meeting this Saturday at 10:30 at McKenzie's BBQ on Foster Street. A number of us from the Cypress/Houston area will be riding up for that. More details about the ride up will be posted later.

Glynn

If I'm not mistaken, it is Frazier Street instead of Foster......but I have been wrong before!:D

glynnk
01-20-2012, 04:25 PM
If I'm not mistaken, it is Frazier Street instead of Foster......but I have been wrong before!:D

Dar--It is Frazier not Foster....my bad.....

Glynn

Dar
01-21-2012, 01:51 AM
See yall there at BBQ. As you can see I got in late. I guess yall meet at BBQ house around 10:30 am?

glynnk
01-21-2012, 08:37 AM
See yall there at BBQ. As you can see I got in late. I guess yall meet at BBQ house around 10:30 am?

We've got a meeting first. See you there.

Glynn