PDA

View Full Version : it's a new year

coz
01-15-2012, 11:18 AM
i think it would be a great thing if some of the hundreds and hundreds of members who never post to start posting a little bit. i personally would like to hear new opinions and ideas on things, instead of the usual rantings of all us loudmouths. what say you all?:dontknow::thumbup::roflblack:

IGETAROUND
01-15-2012, 12:08 PM
i think it would be a great thing if some of the hundreds and hundreds of members who never post to start posting a little bit. i personally would like to hear new opinions and ideas on things, instead of the usual rantings of all us loudmouths. what say you all?:dontknow::thumbup::roflblack:

Well don't know about any loudmouths; there were 20+ lurkers without a reply. Just told SWMBO that a new pin lock shield for my modular helmet would be a nice birthday present:yes::ohyea: Spyder in the spring here we come:clap::spyder:

coz
01-15-2012, 01:12 PM
i know you can type, everybody, come on give it up!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::t humbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbu p::thumbup:

JCSMOKE
01-15-2012, 01:22 PM
But if they stay quiet, there is more for me! me damn it, it's all about me!

LorneD
01-15-2012, 01:42 PM
I will when we get our machine.

chuck58
01-15-2012, 01:57 PM
Ok Talking with nothing to say. Love my Spyder.
Just changed the oil, going with Amsoil this time.
Just replaced the exhaust donuts. At 9500 miles the one on the right was almost gone and in three pieces. The left one was hole, but no longer a donut. Piece of cake job.
Just lubed the front end what a pain. I installed 90 degree zerts to make the job easier.
Now here I sit with the roads still covered in salt waiting for the cleansing rain.

CyncySpyder
01-15-2012, 02:28 PM
:pThats what happens when you get addicted, you can't stop yourself nojoke

But with the help from fellow SpyderLovers Teddy & I have been busy fix'n most of the issues with his Red Sled, so we say a BIG THANK YOU to our fellow "LoudMouth" addicts out there for all your help & suggestions:thumbup::thumbup:

Good idea for a thread Coz, lets see how many lurkers we can get to respond, c'mon ppl, speak up :2thumbs: