PDA

View Full Version : SpyderFest Ladies Ride Coming Soon

SpyderLady
01-14-2012, 10:03 AM
Keep an eye on the General Discussion forum, I will be posting information on the Ladies Ride during SpyderFest. Will be a fine time and ride for sure!!:firstplace:

Yazz
01-14-2012, 10:32 AM
Woo Hoo! A ryde with no boys allowed!! :yes:

Mo Lee
01-14-2012, 12:02 PM
Woo Hoo! A ryde with no boys allowed!! :yes:
What if I wear a wig! Never mind you would probably want me to shave as well, and it just ain't worth it.

ThreeFeet
01-14-2012, 04:34 PM
What if I wear a wig! Never mind you would probably want me to shave as well, and it just ain't worth it. Just shave yer legs and call ya a road guard!!!:roflblack:

johnnyg
01-14-2012, 04:57 PM
I'm trying to talk my wife into doing this but she said she only rides behind me, I think she just doesn't want me to ride alone. I think she might go along with this. If you let me know where your ride is going, I think I could go out ahead of all of you and find some spot to get some nice pictures of the group riding. I would not ride with you, Just pass you guys up to get to another spot. and then leave you along. If you want to see some of the shots I got from our group rides here in Florida just go to my profile or some of my post that have our rides on them. I'm not a professional photographer but I do get some good shots. Just a thought.

SpyderLady
01-15-2012, 09:48 AM
Thank you. That is a great idea. Please see me at Spyderfest (I should be easy to find..part of MOGANG )just ask and someone will point me out. Once I have ridden the route a few times I will be able to give you some ideas on good spots for pics. Thank you again

Dentin028
01-15-2012, 09:55 AM
I'm trying to talk my wife into doing this but she said she only rides behind me, I think she just doesn't want me to ride alone. I think she might go along with this. If you let me know where your ride is going, I think I could go out ahead of all of you and find some spot to get some nice pictures of the group riding. I would not ride with you, Just pass you guys up to get to another spot. and then leave you along. If you want to see some of the shots I got from our group rides here in Florida just go to my profile or some of my post that have our rides on them. I'm not a professional photographer but I do get some good shots. Just a thought.

Johnny that is a great idea!!! However after ryding a long time behind Erick I'm ready to go ahead and far!! I hope this ryde is not to go shopping.

murphybrown
01-15-2012, 10:23 AM

I would gladly have her ride behind me...if this is a SHOPPING ride then I won't choose it...but if not and she wants...just let me know. :2thumbs:

johnnyg
01-15-2012, 10:27 AM
Thanks we are planning on ariving at Cowtown Tuesday the 24th, see you then. John & Carol

Thank you. That is a great idea. Please see me at Spyderfest (I should be easy to find..part of MOGANG )just ask and someone will point me out. Once I have ridden the route a few times I will be able to give you some ideas on good spots for pics. Thank you again

SpyderLady
01-15-2012, 07:07 PM
This will NOT be a shopping ride!!!

CJ/johnnyg
01-16-2012, 06:56 AM
I would gladly have her ride behind me...if this is a SHOPPING ride then I won't choose it...but if not and she wants...just let me know. :2thumbs:

Sounds good, you have a wing women:yes:

flamingobabe
01-16-2012, 09:24 AM
Sounds like, All Girl Ryde, will be fun...count me in.....we arrive on wedsenday

murphybrown
01-16-2012, 09:43 AM
Sounds good, you have a wing women:yes:

I'm getting into Cuba on that Monday...got an appointment at Cowtown for service/maintenance on Ms Spyder......
Need to ask: what is "a wing women"? :dontknow:

GI Jane
01-16-2012, 12:52 PM
Sounds like fun to me! I agree with the "no shopping" part! Looking forward.

DougB
01-16-2012, 03:08 PM
Is there a shopping day planned like last year?

johnnyg
01-16-2012, 08:36 PM
I'm getting into Cuba on that Monday...got an appointment at Cowtown for service/maintenance on Ms Spyder......
Need to ask: what is "a wing women"? :dontknow:

I'll try an explain it for her. In the air force the pilots refer to their wing man [ Not Women ] as the other plane that stays beside him when there in a flight,so when you hear someone saying I'll be your wing man he knows his A-- is coverd. In this case she will be your wing WOMAN :yes:. Hope this answers your question. By the way I was in the Army and have never flown a plane in my life :yikes:.

SpyderLady
01-16-2012, 09:45 PM
Doug please see above post.......this will NOT be a shopping trip/ride.

murphybrown
01-17-2012, 12:00 AM
I'll try an explain it for her. In the air force the pilots refer to their wing man [ Not Women ] as the other plane that stays beside him when there in a flight,so when you hear someone saying I'll be your wing man he knows his A-- is coverd. In this case she will be your wing WOMAN :yes:. Hope this answers your question. By the way I was in the Army and have never flown a plane in my life :yikes:.

Thanks ? answered...anyone willing to cover my A** gets a GOLD star...and I love to ride in planes...got a glider on my bucket list.....:thumbup:

Dentin028
01-24-2012, 08:31 PM
Doug please see above post.......this will NOT be a shopping trip/ride.

:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

jedd
01-28-2012, 07:08 PM
I tried joining this particular ryde last year and was denied. So I am making my annual request, already knowing the answer...:gaah: Have fun Ladies:D

Jim:thumbup:

SpyderLady
01-28-2012, 07:22 PM
Ladies,

Mary and I rode the Ladies Route today. I really think you will love it. Lots of twisties and a neat place to visit before an even neater place for lunch. I will let you know when I post the main topic under the General Forum. Soon ladies, very soon!!:yes::yes::yes:

SpyderLady
02-13-2012, 12:29 PM
I tried joining this particular ryde last year and was denied. So I am making my annual request, already knowing the answer...:gaah: Have fun Ladies:D

Jim:thumbup:

Jim what you need to do is shave your legs, put some makeup on with red lipstick and some girlie clothes. Then don't say anything unless you can disguise your voice and you just might fool us. Oh don't forget the wig!! Lol

Y Rider
02-13-2012, 12:47 PM
Jim what you need to do is shave your legs, put some makeup on with red lipstick and some girlie clothes. Then don't say anything unless you can disguise your voice and you just might fool us. Oh don't forget the wig!! Lol

:hun: That's an image I didn't need etched into my brain. Now I won't be able to get any work done today. I guess that's what I get for reading posts in the Ladies forum. :yikes:

flamingobabe
02-13-2012, 01:20 PM
we'll be arriving on Tuesday....ready to ryde....leaving on Sunday...staying Best Western....can I pack now???