PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt a wish game

Arr MiHardies
01-12-2012, 11:10 PM
This game is fun and pretty easy. Can also be funny as heck. It's simple, the person above you makes a wish. You do something to twist the wish into something they didn't want, then post a wish of your own.

For example, say the person above me wished "I wish my cellphone stopped trying to autocorrect every other word I type."

I could respond "Granted. Now it autocorrects every single word to the closest obscenity."

I would then post a wish of mine own, which we can use to start the game.

I wish I had more time to ride my Spyder.

stillriding
01-13-2012, 05:20 AM
This game is fun and pretty easy. Can also be funny as heck. It's simple, the person above you makes a wish. You do something to twist the wish into something they didn't want, then post a wish of your own.

For example, say the person above me wished "I wish my cellphone stopped trying to autocorrect every other word I type."

I could respond "Granted. Now it autocorrects every single word to the closest obscenity."

I would then post a wish of mine own, which we can use to start the game.

I wish I had more time to ride my Spyder.

Granted. You'll have all the time you'll need, but your Spyder will be in the shop until Thanksgiving.
My wish: To have the necessary resources to ryde wherever I wish.

Ga Blue Knight
01-13-2012, 05:41 AM
Granted you have just won the national lottery for $50 million dollars. You also have been transferred to Little America at the South Pole.

I wish I had more hair.

dannymax
01-13-2012, 07:13 AM
Granted you have just won the national lottery for $50 million dollars. You also have been transferred to Little America at the South Pole.

I wish I had more hair.

Granted, but now you will have to walk on all fours and can't no longer ride your Spyder!

I wish my knees were like they were 40 years ago!

Arr MiHardies
01-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Granted, but due to an accident you are paralyzed from the waist down.

I wish my alarm got me up on time today.

ARtraveler
01-13-2012, 02:05 PM
Granted: Your up an running on time for once.

You run into a traffic jam, get rear ended, and when you get to work you will find that you have been furloughed due to a downturn in production.

I want to play my guitars as good as Chet did.

Arr MiHardies
01-13-2012, 03:09 PM
Granted. Bt now Chet plays just as poorly as you.

I wish my desire to serve and play bass at church didn't get destroyed last weekend.

Rayelljay
01-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Another Bassist here.......

bluestratos
01-13-2012, 10:41 PM
granted, you get to serve and play base at church but you discover the truth that there is no god.

I wish i was dead.

Ga Blue Knight
01-13-2012, 11:44 PM
granted your wish and you are now a member of the Grateful Dead but the grouppies ignore you!

I wish BRP would come out with a more comfortable RS riding position. (and don't tell be that I got an RT!!)

Arr MiHardies
01-14-2012, 02:54 AM
Granted. They come out with the most comfortable riding position ever found on any bike. But it is a limited edition of one, and Lamonster gets it.

I wish this wish didn't get corrupted.

coz
01-14-2012, 05:47 PM
as i was told on this site months ago, ''you need to ride more and post less. '' it kind of hurt my feelings for a minute but they were right , and i did .isn't it warm where you live?:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Arr MiHardies
01-14-2012, 06:55 PM
I spent most of the day on a ride to the mountainside memorial of my dad, who died in a motorcycle accident 30 years ago today.also have family and other obligations that don't facilitate the ability to ride on a whim. Just play the game! :)