PDA

View Full Version : Would you like a $100 per day help on your Spyder Owners Event trip?

Lamonster
01-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Last year, a BRP cameraman rode along with SpyderLover SpyderAnn from Michigan to Maggie Valley for the Owner Event. It was great to have them document the trip and put it all together in a professional way. You can see all the videos on BRP’s YouTube channel HERE :doorag: (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2EA838E7BBA17F83)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBOrR-8D4iI

BRP is planning to do the same thing this year, riding with someone from this board (SpyderLovers) to the owners event in Durango CO June 20-22.

If you’re interested in being the one they follow, let me know. Just post below in this thread and tell me

Where you’re riding from and how many expect miles
Who you’re riding with
What route you’re taking
How long you think the ride will take you
Why you think you’d make a great story for BRP’s YouTube channel

They will pick a winner on Feb. 1 based on your route, your riding group and your story. If they pick you, BRP is offering $100/day to offset the cost of your ride. :ohyea::2thumbs:
:yes::2excited:

waytootall67
01-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Allthough it would be nice to get the $100/day...since becoming a Spyder Owner and feeling like a ROCK STAR...I must insist...NO PICTURES PLEASE!!!:lecturef_smilie:

SteveMac
01-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Very cool video!!! :thumbup:

EDIT: I WANT TO GO RYDING NOW................!!!:chill:

BajaRon
01-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Sounds like a GREAT Idea to me! BRP has a way of making very good, content filled videos so I know it will be interesting to watch.

But I know I won't win... After all, I'm just riding from East Tennesse with some boring guy from Mosheim. He never gets any attention either! :dontknow:

It's probably for the best anyway, not sure the cameraman could keep up anyway...

Good luck to the rest of you!

effgjamis
01-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Mysef, Dave01, Doc and others at Wildwood Florida, not sure of the count as yet. Could be as many as 6 + spyders

The map shows from Tampa, but I am leaving from Kissimmee ( Orlando ), in the middle of the state and we are meeting at Wildwood, Fl
The one way trip is about 2,100 miles one way and will be making 2 overnight stops.. looks like 3 days.
Why I should be picked.... Well I have ridden many miles, attended many events ( BRP events as well ) and I am not a spring chicken.

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/1-8-20128-34-14AM.png?t=1326029691

SteveMac
01-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Forrest gets my vote! :thumbup:

I'd love to see the camera keeping up with the Florida Express! :yikes:

Wait, I don't get a vote. Dang it. :opps:

Firefly
01-12-2012, 03:46 PM
Florida Express! would get my vote as well ! :thumbup:

But they better be able to video in high-speed mode! ;)

arntufun
01-12-2012, 04:01 PM
:agree: to follow Forest ,but here is the reason why.

If forest is followed he will have Doc with him. This gives exposure to the RS (even though it's turbo'ed just stay on the left of it) and the RT. I know the RT is built for touring but the RS is a very important foundation for BRP to attract the younger rider as well. If BRP only shows the RT in these types of videos, they will miss an important part of this Spyder family. Is there a strictly sport RS going along with them, because Doc has bags on the rear of his ??? That would even be better.

BTW Forest, I high highly doubt BRP will want you to tow a aftermarket trailer, so you might need to buy a 622. :thumbup: Good luck Forest, you deserve it and I agree, you aint no spring chicken. :roflblack:

docdoru
01-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Vote for Forrest! :thumbup:

Littlebadwolf
01-12-2012, 04:12 PM
Don't need a RT to ride to Durango...I have my RS and I'll be making the trip...I'll be the guy zooming past ya on the way...:)

GnA
01-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Can Am should think about having a "Spyder Torch" (olympic style - electric flame with Canada and US flags) Ryde that goes through Canada and the cont. US states picking up ryders and ending at the event site.... Start from Colorado head west, then up into into Canada to east, then back west through the US to the event site. Passing out event promo info and T-shirts / hats at select Can AM dealer's open houses.

3 bykes - Red, White & Blue (with trailers)

Start in May arrive at event site on June 21st.... I'd do it!!!! :thumbup:

ABQ_Spyderman
01-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Can Am should think about having a "Spyder Torch" (olympic style - electric flame with Canada and US flags) Ryde that goes through Canada and the cont. US states picking up ryders and ending at the event site.... Start from Colorado head west, then up into into Canada to east, then back west through the US to the event site. Passing out event promo info and T-shirts / hats at select Can AM dealer's open houses.

That's an outstanding idea! Whoever gets picked--just know that I'll be close by 'cause I want to be in the video too! :ohyea:

--ABQ

SteveMac
01-12-2012, 05:01 PM

Good idea! And if BRP didn't do it, then we could do it our-own-selves! :ohyea:

arntufun
01-12-2012, 05:11 PM

I liked your idea right up until you said 3 bikes with trailers. Since BRP frowns upon an RS pulling a trailer.:roflblack:

zrc
01-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Reckon I will throw in.

Where you’re riding from and how many expected miles
I will be riding from Calhoun, TN (Or Buckhorn, TN if the come to my little cabin) to Durango, CO expecting in the neighborhood of 1586 miles, assuming I followed the path below exactly, which most likely will not happen. (My return route will be different, thus taking me through different states and to different locations)

Who you’re riding with
On my bike alone, will be Myself, the Fabulous Sonja, and the Moxi the Yorkie Wonder. There are some open invites out to others in the area and depending on the timing we might be joined by other riders from TN all the way to NM. Being that I am a social creature, I invite all along the road to ride along.

What route you’re taking
Route is detailed below, we will pass through Chattanooga (TN), Huntsville (AL), Memphis (TN), Little Rock (AK), Oklahoma City (OK), Amarillo (TX), Albuquerque (NM) [Meet the group], Group Ride to Durango (CO). (We will also skirt through Mississippi at one point.

Current thinking is 2 days of 800ish miles, might end up being 3, I have the whole week off, so I will be able to start as early as evening time the 15th or the 17th. If I decide this is ironbutt material, then it will be the 17th. If I roll on the "see as much as you can" on the road idea, then it will be the 15th.

I think I would be a different view of the spyder, this will be my longest ride period on a bike, that will be the same fact for Sonja and Moxi. I am a "younger" in both age and miles profile for the company. Prior to this I will have less than 5,000 miles ridden I am sure. I am a pre-owned, pre-mod'd, not super mechanically inclined guy. If I roll an Ironbutt that would be more structured than if I go with the whole "Holy crap-o-la" route which would most likely be 4ish days of riding around the route of the country looking at hundreds of things I have never seen.

We will be riding my 2009 GS / RS. Basically, I am the exact opposite of Forrest and Murphy. I will have ridden less than 5k miles at that point, will almost positively be the trip that I get my 5k picture and pin on. I am a spring chicken in relation to the majority of the owners that are active here. I am considering making the trip in 2 days and applying for an Ironbutt along the way. I am less structured than most and I am easily talked into side trips to see cool things along the way or for good food (this might be a catalyst that stops the Ironbutt attempt). Couple that with a staggeringly gorgeous 2 up partner and the best Yorkie I know, and I am just a shoe in for worst choice. Also if anything breaks along the way I will most likely just look at it and shrug and call someone.

I doubt there will be a trailer of any kind, but I reckon its possible, the route we are taking is posted below, I plan to make the Albuquerque meet up and ride in as well.

Again, no disrespect to Forrest, I think he is an excellent choice, him coupled with the Xpress is probably much better over all than choosing me, but I would be the contrast to his experience, ability, and from what I hear, fun nature.

I'm just more of a fun and fun having kinda guy. Also this will be the longest haul I have ever done on a bike, no question. My Current longest trip is Birmingham to Panama City Beach, so Im breaking out and going buck wild with this one, by the time it rolls around I will have been to Spyderfest which will beat the Birmingham to PCB, as it will be, Calhoun, TN to Cuba, MO

Oh and my ryding group: Whoever wants to join wherever on the course from Calhoun, TN to Albuquerque, NM. The last leg will be with the big group. I like ryding with people, of any kind, and I would enjoy a progressively larger group, that grows all the way in! So like, jump aboard, I will have more details soon!

Littlebadwolf
01-12-2012, 05:25 PM
zr...you're the type of folks I like to ride with...let me know your schedule and i'll coordinate...

GnA
01-12-2012, 05:28 PM
I liked your idea right up until you said 3 bikes with trailers. Since BRP frowns upon an RS pulling a trailer.:roflblack:

What about 2 RTs with and one RS without :dontknow:

Firefly
01-12-2012, 05:31 PM
I highly doubt BRP would disqualify someone for towing whatever kind of trailer they want..... Heck... Lamont towed that Bushtek all over kingdom come with his RS using a non-BRP hitch and harness--- and they obviously have not shied away from him doing videos and whatnot.

Tow what ya want!

GnA
01-12-2012, 05:46 PM

The Can-Am 2012 Owner's Event Tour....39301

zrc
01-12-2012, 05:49 PM
The Can-Am 2012 Owner's Event Tour....39301

This idea is bad to z bone.

Lamonster
01-12-2012, 05:50 PM
I highly doubt BRP would disqualify someone for towing whatever kind of trailer they want..... Heck... Lamont towed that Bushtek all over kingdom come with his RS using a non-BRP hitch and harness--- and they obviously have not shied away from him doing videos and whatnot.

Tow what ya want!
:agree:
I think reckless driving (speeding) would be more of a disqualifier than towing a trailer. I'm not saying doing the speed limit the whole way but if your goal is to run 90mph the whole way that is not going to make the camera crew happy. :lecturef_smilie:
nojoke

arntufun
01-12-2012, 05:53 PM

Tow what ya want!

Again, I highly doubt BRP would be ok with towing another companys trailer when they sell one. That does not make any sense from a business standpoint when they are making a video to promote THEIR product.

If Lamont was working for BRP when this happened making a video for BRP then I stand corrected. But I find it hard to believe they would condone and make a video for promotion with something that they state specifically not to do.

I do agree with Lamont about the 90 MPH thing.

dave01
01-12-2012, 05:56 PM
FORREST ALL THE WAY. HE CAN PULL MY TRAILER. New decals for the front of FL Express original members STKR. Slower Traffic Keep Right

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

zrc
01-12-2012, 05:57 PM
I think reckless driving (speeding) would be more of a disqualifier than towing a trailer. I'm not saying doing the speed limit the whole way but if your goal is to run 90mph the whole way that is not going to make the camera crew happy. :lecturef_smilie:
nojoke

I tend to ride at a small amount above the speed limit, I mean really, we are on an engine and frame with a seat on it :), besides being sexy, it just screams to be asked to perform.

Also, all my assumptions about the florida express are 100% based on the kind of comments that very well could be jokes on the forum. I seem to get the feeling that Doc and Forrest and the Hulligan crew prefer speed to not speed, I am not trying to cause trouble, I actually have a lot of respect for them, my cowardly gizzard keeps my speed in check... most of the time.

I will edit my previous post as to not "point a finger" I am very sorry.

dave01
01-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Nope, you are right. Better to be in front of the traffic than behind or in it. But, Doc speeds up to catch the next bunch. We just follow along.

ABQ_Spyderman
01-12-2012, 06:21 PM
Vote for Forrest! :thumbup:

Hey Doc,
Are y'all rolling into Albuquerque on the 18th or 19th?

Thanks,
--ABQ

Some Guy
01-12-2012, 08:10 PM

Tow what ya want!

nojoke

:agree: with both...

and I vote for Forrest!

docdoru
01-12-2012, 08:12 PM
Hey Doc,
Are y'all rolling into Albuquerque on the 18th or 19th?

Thanks,
--ABQ
June 20th @ 0600. ;)

Firefly
01-12-2012, 08:20 PM
I tend to ride at a small amount above the speed limit, I mean really, we are on an engine and frame with a seat on it :), besides being sexy, it just screams to be asked to perform.

Also, all my assumptions about the florida express are 100% based on the kind of comments that very well could be jokes on the forum. I seem to get the feeling that Doc and Forrest and the Hulligan crew prefer speed to not speed, I am not trying to cause trouble, I actually have a lot of respect for them, my cowardly gizzard keeps my speed in check... most of the time.

I will edit my previous post as to not "point a finger" I am very sorry.

Doc rides like a bar outta hell and that ain't no joke.

Some Guy
01-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Doc rides like a bar outta hell and that ain't no joke.

That's one that I'll really have to avoid! :roflblack:

docdoru
01-12-2012, 09:13 PM
nojoke
IMHO, for BRP everything about Florida x-Press is a disqualifier; see the differences in explaining the term "hard core ryder".

ABQ_Spyderman
01-13-2012, 08:57 AM
June 20th @ 0600. ;)

That's too bad. I thought you were going to be here in time to ride to the crest of the mountain. Well I certainly look forward to meeting you, Forrest, and the whole Florida crew!

Best,
--ABQ

docdoru
01-13-2012, 09:28 AM
That's too bad. I thought you were going to be here in time to ride to the crest of the mountain. Well I certainly look forward to meeting you, Forrest, and the whole Florida crew!

Best,
--ABQ
We are ryding in a moderate size group from Florida and Georgia; thought that was towards the end of the BRP event....:dontknow:

murphybrown
01-13-2012, 10:02 AM
Who you’re riding with
What route you’re taking

Ryding from Chelan, WA...approx miles 1300 miles not counting the ABQ leg. 1900 with ABQ leg..Mapquest shows WA-OR-ID-UT-NM-CO (that is a mapquest figure..see below..could be longer if need be)

Ryding with Another grannie on a red RT...she is a new owner...this will be her first overnighter

That is open to be decided..try for the most scenic with the least amount of freeway driving
How long: Depends would adjust to accommodate film crew and what they are wanting to accomplish.. the answer is flexible to accommodate

Then 70 years young and had never ridden motorcycles before making the decision to purchase spyder...never even sat on the RT...bought thru the internet...learned to drive "her" in WalMart parking lot...I'm a great grannie, single and a passionate Spyder loving owner who rydes whenever she can...i.e. 19 degrees today..but sunny...so I'm ryding...and I love to travel on RT...bought mine end of May 2010 and have 22k+ miles (winter of 2010-2011 was not conducive to ryding so she was garaged for 3 months). This year my planned trips are to NovaScotia via Spyderfest 2012...then ABQ/Durango for BRP event....Alaska in August...of course shorter trips in between these "planned" trips...

SteveMac
01-13-2012, 10:33 AM
Who you’re riding with
What route you’re taking
Ryding from Chelan, WA...approx miles 1300 miles not counting the ABQ leg. 1900 with ABQ leg..Mapquest shows WA-OR-ID-UT-NM-CO (that is a mapquest figure..see below..could be longer if need be)

Ryding with Another grannie on a red RT...she is a new owner...this will be her first overnighter

That is open to be decided..try for the most scenic with the least amount of freeway driving
How long: Depends would adjust to accommodate film crew and what they are wanting to accomplish.. the answer is flexible to accommodate

Then 70 years young and had never ridden motorcycles before making the decision to purchase spyder...never even sat on the RT...bought thru the internet...learned to drive "her" in WalMart parking lot...I'm a great grannie, single and a passionate Spyder loving owner who rydes whenever she can...i.e. 19 degrees today..but sunny...so I'm ryding...and I love to travel on RT...bought mine end of May 2010 and have 22k+ miles (winter of 2010-2011 was not conducive to ryding so she was garaged for 3 months). This year my planned trips are to NovaScotia via Spyderfest 2012...then ABQ/Durango for BRP event....Alaska in August...of course shorter trips in between these "planned" trips...

Uh OH Forrest. You have some serious competition here!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

flamingobabe
01-13-2012, 11:05 AM
This would be too cool...I just won the $100. gas card so really someone else should be picked for this one.....but....here goes....

Where you’re riding from and how many expect miles Friendswood, Texas mapquest says 1160 miles...but I never go the
most direct route
Who you’re riding with will be riding with my husband, aka hotglue, he rides a Valkyrie and/or a Harley...hopefully we will meet up
with different folks along the way, normally we ride alone
What route you’re taking we will head north...west...northwest on the 1st day and 2nd day continue to Albuquerque, NM...3rd day
then north to Durango, CO
How long you think the ride will take you 3 days...could do it in 2 days...but want to do the Albuquerque gig...plus it will be 100+
degrees and traveling in hot temps takes a little longer....more frequent stops ...100
miles or so to hydrate and cool down
Why you think you’d make a great story for BRP’s YouTube channel We are retired.....I purchased my 2009 RS SE-5 Spyder on May 24 2010, used with 1700 miles...today I have 32,000 something miles...so far I have been to 40 of the continuious 48 states....on my Spyder (traveled as passenger for 16 years and 48 states 2+ times, Mexico and 7 Provinces of Canada)...will attend SpyderFest in April, July - ??? about 8 or 9 weeks I will catch the other 8 states, Spyders in the Redwoods and Alaska is a big maybe. Nephew is getting married in Seattle in August...so we are half way to Alaska....murphybrown...maybe we should hook up....I have modified my Spyder for traveling long distances without a trailer...I love my Spyder...in the pink.....

effgjamis
01-13-2012, 01:56 PM
Uh OH Forrest. You have some serious competition here!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

yep you are correct.. I met MurphyBrown while I was in Eureka, CA as part of the Spyder Triangle ride, (8,150 miles), and she is quite the LADY, very nice and a pretty good looking girl. However, at that time of year I will be 79 years 11 months 3 weeks in age, if my math is correct, and 2,100 + miles vs 1,300 (MurphyBrown's).
I think it would be super if both MurphyBrown and myself had a BRP camera crew following us on the trip... I think that would be a HOOT.

murphybrown
01-13-2012, 02:49 PM
yep you are correct.. I met MurphyBrown while I was in Eureka, CA as part of the Spyder Triangle ride, (8,150 miles), and she is quite the LADY, very nice and a pretty good looking girl. However, at that time of year I will be 79 years 11 months 3 weeks in age, if my math is correct, and 2,100 + miles vs 1,300 (MurphyBrown's).
I think it would be super if both MurphyBrown and myself had a BRP camera crew following us on the trip... I think that would be a HOOT.

Hey Forrest I can duplicate you mile for mile :roflblack::roflblack: (just a small correction :lecturef_smilie: since I am going Chelan to ABQ to Durango that is closer to your 2100 miles ( plus by Durango the age adjustment for me will be 71 years 4 months 23 days...give or take a couple days!!!!...plus I have a real problem keeping Ms Spyder from wandering down sideroads). BUT then it all goes gunny bag, well garbage bag...there is absolutely no way I can compete with your designer luggage aka..hefty bags..:D.see you at Spyderfest...

ThreeFeet
01-13-2012, 03:15 PM
Mysef, Dave01, Doc and others at Wildwood Florida, not sure of the count as yet. Could be as many as 6 + spyders

The map shows from Tampa, but I am leaving from Kissimmee ( Orlando ), in the middle of the state and we are meeting at Wildwood, Fl
The one way trip is about 2,100 miles one way and will be making 2 overnight stops.. looks like 3 days.
Why I should be picked.... Well I have ridden many miles, attended many events ( BRP events as well ) and I am not a spring chicken.

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/1-8-20128-34-14AM.png?t=1326029691 Would you believe an AUTUM DUCK???

ABQ_Spyderman
01-13-2012, 03:33 PM
We are ryding in a moderate size group from Florida and Georgia; thought that was towards the end of the BRP event....:dontknow:

Sandia Mountain is in Albuquerque. No worries, I'm sure we'll do lots of great riding in Durango! :yes:

See ya on the 20th!

SpyderAnn01
01-13-2012, 05:01 PM
$100 per day wow I'm still waiting for my mesh riding pants. You can pass that on to Jason L. and Dave

thehawk
01-13-2012, 07:12 PM

Wow ... east meets west and we could drive a golden spike at Durango. I love it!!:clap:

effgjamis
01-25-2012, 07:23 PM
7 days and we shall know..... Whoopie...

thehawk
01-25-2012, 07:26 PM
7 days and we shall know..... Whoopie...

What's magic about 7 days?

thehawk

flamingobabe
01-25-2012, 07:31 PM
What's magic about 7 days?

thehawk

the winner will be selected on Feb 1, 2012

thehawk
01-25-2012, 07:39 PM
Tnx.

thehawk

effgjamis
01-26-2012, 02:09 AM
Six days :yikes:and counting..

SethO
01-26-2012, 02:28 AM
I think I am in the same spot as doc but I would let them try to keep up.

Leaving dirt town taking 2 or 3 days depending on who I meet on the way, burn down southwest to fargo, then southwest to meet up with whoever (Larry, Butch, Paula, and Jim) burn as much fun while still making progress. Some Seth misadventures with wheelchair hooliganism and some swearing to be bleated out for the kids.

its about 1250 miles for me.

Arr MiHardies
01-26-2012, 03:11 AM
I'm far too young, quiet, and boring in real life to be of any interest to a camera crew.

SpyderAnn01
01-26-2012, 10:13 AM
I think I am in the same spot as doc but I would let them try to keep up.

Leaving dirt town taking 2 or 3 days depending on who I meet on the way, burn down southwest to fargo, then southwest to meet up with whoever (Larry, Butch, Paula, and Jim) burn as much fun while still making progress. Some Seth misadventures with wheelchair hooliganism and some swearing to be bleated out for the kids.

its about 1250 miles for me.

If you are riding with Butch that won't have a problem keeping up :roflblack:

OneBadPenny
01-26-2012, 08:40 PM
We will be riding from Sacramento, CA. The expected ride will be around 1103 miles.

Who you’re riding with
We will be a group of one RSS and 4 RT's all most of which are newer riders and some of them have never ridden a motorcycle before. There will be one of our group trailering and riding his RT due to medical and other issues while his wife drives the car.

What route you’re taking
We will be riding from Sacramento, CA through Reno, NV across the desert into Salt Lake City, UT, down to Moab or Grand Junction, CO depending on the other riders in the group and into Durango.

We are anticipating a 3 day ride to get there with stops in Elko, NV and either Moab, UT or Grand Junction, CO

We are newer Spyder owners who are the Sacramento chapter of SRA. None of us have ever ridden more than 400 miles to get to a destination(Spyders in the Redwoods) and enjoy each others company. We range in age from 44 to 68 so we would be a good cross section of owners from younger to older.

docdoru
02-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Waiting.....:coffee::read::popcorn:

dave01
02-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Waiting.....:coffee::read::popcorn:

No Doc, that's Raspberry Ice Tea, but not coffee.

docdoru
02-04-2012, 06:54 AM
BRP failed to pick a winner on Feb.1, 2012 so we may draw our own conclusion: Spyder Lovers with a strong brotherhood will enjoy rugged rolling hills spydering to the owner's event in Durango, CO. In my own eyes you are all winners! :doorag::thumbup:

Lamonster
02-04-2012, 07:42 AM
BRP failed to pick a winner on Feb.1, 2012 so we may draw our own conclusion: Spyder Lovers with a strong brotherhood will enjoy rugged rolling hills spydering to the owner's event in Durango, CO. In my own eyes you are all winners! :doorag::thumbup:

I was told that a winner has been picked but there needs to be a final approval and they were not able to get it done on time. I'm pushing for an answer by Monday. Let's not turn this into a "no good deed goes unpunished" :lecturef_smilie:

Lamonster
02-04-2012, 02:40 PM
OneBadPenny, your group was picked and what was taking them so long was trying to figure out a fair way to help with the cost. PM me your contact info and I'll put you in contact with the right folks.

Looking forward to seeing the video. :congrats:

NancysToy
02-04-2012, 02:45 PM
OneBadPenny, your group was picked and what was taking them so long was trying to figure out a fair way to help with the cost. PM me your contact info and I'll put you in contact with the right folks.

Looking forward to seeing the video. :congrats:
:congrats: to OneBadPenny!

SpydherLuv
02-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Woohoo!! We won! :yes: OMG, so many things to do now, like get my nails done, teeth whitened, brows waxed.....yikes, I hope I have enough time to get it all done before June! :clap:

flamingobabe
02-04-2012, 03:38 PM
:congrats:to OneBadPenny...SpydherLuv and the rest of the group...excited to meet y'all and see video......

dave01
02-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Congratulations to one bad penny for being chosen.

dave01
02-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Forrest, Doc and I apologize. You are guilty by association with the FL X-Press.

effgjamis
02-04-2012, 05:21 PM
You Doc and Dave were right on the money that they would pick someone from Calif.

Congrats Bad Penny ride safe.

CyncySpyder
02-04-2012, 07:06 PM
:congrats: from Teddy & dave :yes:

docdoru
02-04-2012, 07:30 PM
:congrats:to the winning Ca group! :thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
02-04-2012, 08:07 PM
:congrats: I know you will have a lot
of fun. The PR guys, American Dave and Jason are super guys.

docdoru
02-04-2012, 08:19 PM
You Doc and Dave were right on the money that they would pick someone from Calif.
Congrats Bad Penny ride safe.
I guess no movie for you at the 80th anniversary....:doorag:

Paula(Butch2025)
02-04-2012, 09:00 PM
:congrats: I know you will have a lot
of fun. The PR guys, American Dave and Jason are super guys.
Totally agree with you on that one!!! :congrats: and have fun!

OneBadPenny
02-05-2012, 11:02 AM
Want to thank BRP for picking our group and thanks to all of you for the congrats. Looking forwardto the trip.:clap:

GnA
02-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Congrats... have fun!!! :thumbup: