PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Can-am Spyder Dealer of the year that was just awarded!

spyder-dude
01-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Ingals Performance in Phoenix,NY won the Can-Am Spyder Dealer of the year!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ingles-Performance/97669659881

They are a really great dealership.....Located in Upstate New York!

arntufun
01-11-2012, 08:04 PM
Mike and Robin are very nice people. If they were closer to me I would use them in a heartbeat. They invited Holly and I on a Spyder run last Spring and they paid for everyones lunch and provided snacks and drinks before we even left for a ride and gave away a bunch of Spyder apparel. That must have cost a small fortune.

It is nice to see at least one good dealer in NY !!! :thumbup:

cyclelover63
01-11-2012, 09:58 PM
I'm sure this took a lot of hard work plus teamwork..Congratulations!!!!..What was the criteria on how this dealer was selected?..It's always good when someone sets the bar higher for the other dealers..:clap:

spyderman526
01-11-2012, 10:44 PM
over here in central florida we have a few dealers to choose from but i have gotten two bike at cfps in kissimmee fl the r now many friends n the service is great the too are great with our group spyder riders of america central fl they may not have won dealer of the year but the are rite up there in my book just my two cents:cheers:

pro10is
01-11-2012, 10:59 PM
...It is nice to see at least one good dealer in NY !!! :thumbup:

There's at least two! Roberts Sports Center in Malone, NY is my dealer. I travel 90 miles to his dealership even though the local BRP dealer is only 15 miles from me. Wayne Roberts and his staff are the best, they go far above the call of duty. Prices are great and the service is excellent. He has the best in stock selection of Spyders anywhere I've yet seen. He always has an RS and an RT available for demos. Great dealership. Highly recommended.

http://www.robertsport.net/

SpyderLady
01-12-2012, 11:06 AM
Would like to know the criteria to determine best.

Cowtown has been the greatest and has people coming in from all over to get their Spyder. People also drive HOURS to get service at Cowtown.

Bob Denman
01-12-2012, 11:18 AM

:agree:

arntufun
01-12-2012, 12:09 PM
I don't think BRP is calling them the best. If I understand correctly, they are calling them the dealer of the year.

If Cowtown receives the award every year weather they deserve it or not, that would not be a good thing for obvious reasons.

zrc
01-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Its an equation like the BCS, I think Stephen Hawkin developed it. :joke:

Bob Denman
01-12-2012, 12:26 PM
:shocked: http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_3_1v.gif

warp10
01-12-2012, 12:35 PM
:congrats: Glad to see more dealers promoting service :clap:

ARtraveler
01-12-2012, 12:35 PM
I am surprised at the announcement. With all the info we have been hearing about Cowtown--and virtually no info about the NY dealer--kind of makes me wonder a bit.

I am sure sales of BRP products comes into play in the equation.

:agree: with Bob D. It would be interesting if someone would share the information--but I am guessing they wont.

SteveMac
01-12-2012, 12:45 PM

Cowtown has been the greatest and has people coming in from all over to get their Spyder. People also drive HOURS to get service at Cowtown.

I agree whole heartedly, but we as a collective group (Spyder owners nationwide I mean) NEED more dealers out there like Cowtown, so it is good to see other dealers like Ingalls getting some props too!

Good for all of us!! :2thumbs:

arntufun
01-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Alaska, it all depends on where you play. If you play on this site, Cowtown is the better dealer. If your on the other one, you would have known about this NY dealer. They put on a couple of events a year and I they were at SITA.

To be completely honest, it should not be about the dealer anyway. The award should go to the tech IMO. The dealer is only as good as the tech. Anyone can sell these things.

Besides the MO Gang, how many people would know the persons name who actually turns the wrenches at Cowtown ??? I would be honored to shake that guys hand and buy him a drink. From what I've heard the service there is great. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
01-12-2012, 01:16 PM
Is there any place where we could find the names of ALL of the dealers who are recognized by Can-Am as being "a cut above the rest"? Does such a thing even exist?? :shocked:

ARtraveler
01-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Arntu: The issue is moot anyway--I am to far from either dealer to take advantage--but--am fortunate to have a great dealer to purchase and have service from.

I have mentioned a couple times why I play here and not on the other site--so yes, i am out of the loop concerning the NY dealer of the year. Nothing was meant as a disservice to the winner. That is a great honor. I was mostly curious as to the criteria for the honor.

Bob D.: I do believe that BRP has dealer "levels". I am guessing that its up to the individual dealers to "toot their own horns".

My dealer states that he is the number one seller of Ski-doos in the USA, but he does not advertise that on his signage or at the dealership.

Bob Denman
01-12-2012, 03:44 PM
I recall hearing the term "Platinum Dealer" once...

rnet
01-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Last year Arctic Adventure got the small dealer of the year I believe. People are just better in New York, Right Bob.:roflblack:

arntufun
01-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Last year Arctic Adventure got the small dealer of the year I believe. People are just better in New York, Right Bob.:roflblack:

We will find out in a few weeks how Bob feels if his Spyder is fixed or not. :roflblack:

mowin
01-12-2012, 07:32 PM
We will find out in a few weeks how Bob feels if his Spyder is fixed or not. :roflblack:

His dealer cant say the sleds are takin up most of the service dept time.....we havnt gotten any dam snow.....

arntufun
01-12-2012, 07:46 PM
His dealer cant say the sleds are takin up most of the service dept time.....we havnt gotten any dam snow.....

I got my first snow of the year last night. 4 " :roflblack::roflblack: Thats nothing for this time of the year.

rnet
01-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Got more snow here in Oct than nov, dec, and jan till now combined x 2. Guess we all should of listened when Al Gore said he invented the internet.:banghead:

spyderbirds
01-12-2012, 10:50 PM
Alaska, it all depends on where you play. If you play on this site, Cowtown is the better dealer. If your on the other one, you would have known about this NY dealer. They put on a couple of events a year and I they were at SITA.

To be completely honest, it should not be about the dealer anyway. The award should go to the tech IMO. The dealer is only as good as the tech. Anyone can sell these things.

Besides the MO Gang, how many people would know the persons name who actually turns the wrenches at Cowtown ??? I would be honored to shake that guys hand and buy him a drink. From what I've heard the service there is great. :thumbup:

There is another site???;)