PDA

View Full Version : Re-post of the BEST and BEST PLUS Warranty Information and Pricing- WILL NOT EXPIRE!

AWOOD
01-10-2012, 07:50 PM
Hey fellow Spyderlovers!
This is Bryce over here at Berts Mega Mall in Covina, CA. I've had a few inquiries lastely on the warranty information and pricing. Please see below, I hope all is well with everyone!

NOTE: My store number has changed! But you can always e-mail me

BEST & BEST plus warranty pricing- WILL NOT EXPIRE!
Hello Everyone!
I hope all is well. I wanted to let everyone know that Bert's Mega Mall's special pricing on the BEST & BEST plus warranty will not expire. We will honor this pricing to everyone who is a member on Spyderlovers.com
What you will need to do is contact me at any of the numbers below and I will let you know what I will need to complete the transaction. Hope to hear from you soon.
-Bryce

Bert'sMegaMall in the city of Covina, CA would like to offer Spyder Lovers.com members special pricing on the Can-am BEST protection warranty as well as the BEST protection warranty PLUS.
Check out this pricing just for you!
This purchase is only valid in the Continental U.S.; including Hawaii excluding Puerto Rico.

BEST Warranty
1 yrs.- $579 - After 60 days (see below) + $75 = $654
2 yrs.- $689 - After 60 days (see below) + $150 = $839
3 yrs.- $749 - After 60 days (see below) + $225 = $974

BEST Warranty PLUS
(this includes the maintainence and first service) **If you do not need the first service in your package** contact me and I will give you different pricing
1 yrs.- $879 - After 60 days (see below) + $75 = $954
2 yrs.- $1189 - After 60 days (see below) + $150 = $1339
3 yrs.- $1449 - After 60 days (see below) + $225 = $1674

(See below) NOTE: (If a BEST contract is sold or registered 60 days or more after vehicle delivery, a surcharge of $75 for each 12 month term purchased will be applied)

Please contact Bryce Page at:
e-mail: bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com
or call me at 626-430-9449 store

I hope everyone is doing well! Contact me if you have any questions about anything...

effgjamis
01-10-2012, 08:16 PM
If the best/best plus is not sold or offered in any state... Is the polcy still honered in all states???

joe schmoe
01-10-2012, 09:41 PM
What all is covered with the BEST warranty plus????

AWOOD
01-11-2012, 03:25 PM
If the best/best plus is not sold or offered in any state... Is the polcy still honered in all states???

Yes the BEST is honored in all 50 states...although it might not be sold in the state it will be honored at your dealer. I have sold to many Florida customers where it will be honored there however, cannot be sold there. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

AWOOD
01-11-2012, 03:27 PM
What all is covered with the BEST warranty plus????

Joe if you e-mail me at bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com I will forward you all the information I have to read on the BEST and BEST plus warranty.

bone crusher
01-17-2012, 12:37 AM
question for you...what happens when the BEST warranty runs out...does BRP offer any extended warranty beyond that or you just have to take your chances or buy a newer bike?

AWOOD
01-23-2012, 02:58 PM
question for you...what happens when the BEST warranty runs out...does BRP offer any extended warranty beyond that or you just have to take your chances or buy a newer bike?

You are only able to extend an additional 3 years on top on the 2 year manufacturer warranty...so unfortunately you are out of luck after the total of 5 years. They do not let you extend again...wish they did...let me know if you need anything else.

Littlebadwolf
01-23-2012, 03:38 PM
I got a 3 year best warranty when I bought my 09 RS...some sort of special for that year where you got an additional year....2 months ago I bought an additional 2 years of coverage for $639 to make it 5 years of total coverage....Do these rates vary by dealership?

AWOOD
01-25-2012, 07:26 PM
I got a 3 year best warranty when I bought my 09 RS...some sort of special for that year where you got an additional year....2 months ago I bought an additional 2 years of coverage for $639 to make it 5 years of total coverage....Do these rates vary by dealership?

Every dealer can sell the warranty at what they want or can. We sell for super cheap just to you Spyderlovers.com members. If it was another customer coming into our store the would be higher. Does that answer your questions.

Littlebadwolf
01-26-2012, 05:12 AM
Every dealer can sell the warranty at what they want or can. We sell for super cheap just to you Spyderlovers.com members. If it was another customer coming into our store the would be higher. Does that answer your questions.

Makes perfect sense to me...thanks...Larry

AWOOD
01-26-2012, 01:17 PM
Makes perfect sense to me...thanks...Larry

Not a problem. Glad I could help! Have a great day!

SpyderMarkus
05-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Are the prices above still valid? My dealership (bought RT Limited last Friday in Northern VA) states BRP doesn't offer Best Plus for Spyders. What does the besides the first 600 mile service, what does the Best Plus cover? Thanks!! :)

Thopper
06-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Wondering the same things...still offered, what price and what coverage?

HICKORY
06-09-2012, 09:27 PM
I think this is on going. I purchased the warranty from him a couple of months ago with no problems.

Rando
06-10-2012, 06:41 AM
Check to see if your dealer will price match. That is what I did.

HICKORY
06-10-2012, 12:20 PM
You could try to see if your dealer will beat the price. If he will only price match I would go with Berts Mega Mall since he is a board sponsor and is offering a good deal.

I personaly will not buy from someone that will only price match when someone else always offers their best deal. I hate to haggle give me your best price and I will decide to buy from you or not.

2manycars
06-27-2012, 05:08 PM
Maybe my dealer is the exception, but the price I paid was $749.00 for three years. I assumed that was the going price, and didn't question it. Perhaps I could have gotten a better deal if I had.

That being said, since he is a sponsor, I would also let him del me the policy. I didn't know he was a sponsor.

lawawuu
04-15-2013, 10:41 PM
I know this deals with people trying to make money...understood, but I think it sucks that you get charged the extra money of $75 for each year after your purchase if you didn't get the 5 years warranty to begin with.

diesel-dawg
05-04-2013, 07:51 PM
I know this deals with people trying to make money...understood, but I think it sucks that you get charged the extra money of $75 for each year after your purchase if you didn't get the 5 years warranty to begin with.
I agree. There is no reason to charge that extra amount.

Buttsy
05-05-2013, 08:20 AM

Don't forget if you buy it at the time of sale BRP has had your money up front. If you buy it after they of course have not had your money? Also if you buy it up front they activate it in their system at that point in time, once for one person. If you buy it after they have to have someone input it at that point........double handling. Not validating the practice but there are advantages to them if you buy it up front?

Papa
10-26-2013, 10:28 AM
With the new break in and maintenance schedules have the prices changed for the BEST and BEST + policies? Is the Plus still offered on 2014's?

Magdave
10-26-2013, 10:55 AM
Prices have changed and Plus coverage no longer exists. $749 at last check for BEST warranty. You no longer have to buy it up front either AFAIK just before the old 2yr runs out and no surcharge. Get ahold of Bryce I did she is a nice lady.

shoes8
10-31-2013, 10:22 PM
So I have a 2012 Rt....I want to buy the extended warranty before my 2 years is up. I won't have to pay that extra $225 is that right?

that would be a big savings. Please confirm if you know.

thanks!

Magdave
10-31-2013, 10:52 PM
So I have a 2012 Rt....I want to buy the extended warranty before my 2 years is up. I won't have to pay that extra $225 is that right?

that would be a big savings. Please confirm if you know.

thanks!

As far as I know you are correct call Bryce to confirm.

Rascal
11-12-2013, 12:45 PM
As far as I know you are correct call Bryce to confirm.
I emailed Bryce and got no response? I noticed the post was from a while back. Anyone had any experience with the RPM ONE Extended Service Contract vs Best??? Thanks for any input. My original Warranty will be up in June.

Magdave
11-12-2013, 12:50 PM
I emailed Bryce and got no response? I noticed the post was from a while back. Anyone had any experience with the RPM ONE Extended Service Contract vs Best??? Thanks for any input. My original Warranty will be up in June.
Call Bert's and ask for her. If you can't get her tell them you are a forum member and ask for the discount. I woulsd stay away form aftermarket programs I learned my lesson the hard way.

Cruzr Joe
11-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Call Pitbull Powersports in Springfield Mo. and ask for Vanessa, she will price match and take care of you immediately, no hassles.

Also a major supporting vendor

417 863-1418.

Cruzr Joe