PDA

View Full Version : Woodfield powersports

Smokinspyder
01-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Anyone else seen that they are out of business ???

This is from their webpage

TO ALL OF OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS
IT IS WITH GREAT REGRET THAT WE ARE CLOSING OUR DOORS AS OF 11-28-2011. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY OUTSTANDING PARTS ORDERS, UNIT DEPOSITS, OR UNITS IN FOR SERVICE EITHER AT WOODFIELD MOTORSPORTS OR KANE COUNTY MOTORSPORTS, PLEASE EMAIL US AT WMS@WOODFIELDMOTORSPORTS.COM AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU IN EVERYWAY POSSIBLE.

http://www.woodfieldmotorsports.com/

recordingguy
01-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Do your service at Woodstock IL. Great service and sales.. Jim Potts Motor Group.

Smokinspyder
01-09-2012, 10:39 PM
oh yeah I have been to nielsens and Jim potts .. I havent had any problems with Nielsens , and The people at Jim Potts are and have always been AMAZING. The closing just threw me for a loop I wonder what they did with the parts for the spyders ;P

Phil
01-09-2012, 11:26 PM
I sure can understand why. I randomly drove in there while staying in Schaumburg on business. You would have thought I was invisible. A young kid finally asked if I needed help. I said I was visiting from Texas and was looking at accessories they had for Spyders. He gave me a disgusted look and walked away.

Yup. I get it.

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

ARtraveler
01-10-2012, 02:38 AM
Natural selection goes on.

Papa
01-10-2012, 10:22 AM
:agree: Same attitude I got when I was looking.

Sny
02-21-2012, 10:47 PM
Same experience here... went back twice even just to see if it was just a bad day...

Won't miss 'em. Was kinda hoping someone would buy them out (you reading this Jim?) so I'd have a nice close dealer nearby ;)

Smokinspyder
02-22-2012, 05:54 PM
YEAH tell me about it , having a dealer that close was awesome , but I dont mind riding a small distance for service espically when its to Jim's