PDA

View Full Version : Still no announcement for the Owner's Event??

ABQ_Spyderman
01-06-2012, 01:44 PM
I feel like a kid on Christmas morning and Santa didn't come! :(

MarkLawson
01-06-2012, 01:55 PM
Well said

Arr MiHardies
01-06-2012, 02:21 PM
Getting to the point where I'm going to have to put in for my vacation and hope it lines up n the same days as the event. They better hurry up!

MarkLawson
01-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Getting to the point where I'm going to have to put in for my vacation and hope it lines up n the same days as the event. They better hurry up!

BRP said they would announce it today!

SpyderLady
01-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Yep they are really missing the boat. A lot of people have the same issue. They need to pick a specific weed or weekend and stick to it every year. Then everyone knows and can plan accordingly. That is what we do for Spyderfest and makes it great for everyone.

MarkLawson
01-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Yep they are really missing the boat. A lot of people have the same issue. They need to pick a specific weed or weekend and stick to it every year. Then everyone knows and can plan accordingly. That is what we do for Spyderfest and makes it great for everyone.

...but if you moved SpyderFest to different places each time, you'd find that you couldn't necessarily keep to the same week or weekend. Also, for the sake of those who have to travel to these events, mid-week events makes it much easier to schedule, including travel to/from the event. Holding it on a three-day weekend kills those of us who have to get home to work on the following Monday but have a long distance to ride.

retread
01-06-2012, 10:55 PM
BRP posted on FB, June 20 start in Durango.

john