PDA

View Full Version : Cheap cover for spyder!!!

sandrunr1
01-04-2012, 03:52 PM
I looked at a lot of covers and shades for :spyder2::spyder2:s, and for our 2 wheelers and I just couldnt bring myself to spend $40.00 or more for a cover so I went to Walmart. I bought two twin fitted sheets for $5.00 each, installed 4 gromets, got 4 bungee cords, I had the gromets and the bungee cords already, and I now have 2 very nice covers for my wifes and my :spyder2::spyder2:,s. Total cost, less than $7.00 each. Both black and they roll up very small. I would post a picture but I dont know how.

arntufun
01-04-2012, 04:01 PM

arntufun
01-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Only :joke: with ya !!!
Neat idea. :thumbup:

sandrunr1
01-04-2012, 04:13 PM
I still dont know how to get pictures here.

StanProff
01-04-2012, 04:23 PM
I know that posting pics must be easy but for the life of me I can't seem to get the hang of it. I have some great pics from a vacation trip (my 60th birthday bash) my wife and I took across the country on our Spyder (Mt. Rushmore, Devils tower etc. and back) and covered 4,500 miles and 11 states during our 17 day adventure starting off from Jonesbourgh Tenn. I know I am technically challenged but I must be making it harder than it needs to be to get pics on the forum. I need a "Dummies" little yellow book to figure it out i guess. The RT S, with Trailer, was a great way to travel and Yes, after 17 days together we are still married :D

arntufun
01-04-2012, 04:24 PM
I still dont know how to get pictures here.

Are they stored on your computer ????

If so, before you hit submit on your post scroll down and click on manage attachments, then add files, then select files from your computer. Double click on the photo you want to ad. Then once it loads click insert inline and poof it's there. :thumbup:

coz
01-04-2012, 07:30 PM
hhey arntufun,maybe you should do a pictorial on how to load pics?:roflblack::thumbup:

rcdurango
01-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Are they stored on your computer ????

If so, before you hit submit on your post scroll down and click on manage attachments, then add files, then select files from your computer. Double click on the photo you want to ad. Then once it loads click insert inline and poof it's there. :thumbup:

Sometimes that works but most the time I try to do that I need to resize the pictures. Not a problem but I can see where a lot
of people may have a problem.

arntufun
01-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Sometimes that works but most the time I try to do that I need to resize the pictures. Not a problem but I can see where a lot
of people may have a problem.

I have never had a issue with this site loading pics, 100% of the time it works. On the other hand, the smileys on the right give me trouble alot then I have to resort to clicking the smiles on top.