PDA

View Full Version : January Spyderfest Planning Meeting -- MOGANG

SpyderLady
01-02-2012, 09:14 PM
MOGANG....Len asked that I remind everyone about our January planning meeting this Saturday, January 7, 2012, 10:00 am Cowtown.

See you all then

SteveMac
01-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Ok. Are we going riding afterwards?

G-Man
01-02-2012, 09:47 PM
:thumbup:...:doorag:

GloryRyders
01-03-2012, 06:27 AM
:(........BUMMER, we can't make it this month due to a wedding that we are attending Saturday morning. We will miss all of you........can someone keeps notes and send them out for me this time:dontknow:?? See all of you at the next meeting in February.:2thumbs:

Shewhoprays
01-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Dennis and I will be there. I have a meeting in the mid afternoon in Columbia so 10am should work fine. I will bring some things to show Linda and Mary that I made for the ladies ride for Spyderfest. See you at 10am. Bj

SpyderLady
01-03-2012, 09:33 AM
I will do my best to take. Notes but no promises if my bike is ready. I will be too excited. I may be riding if bike is done and weather is cooperating. Won't be able to ride idiots very cold....getting over cold that John was so gracious as to share with me. Lol

spydermonkey4
01-03-2012, 08:10 PM
What is the temp. this weekend ? Are we talking about riding Spyders ?

SteveMac
01-03-2012, 09:21 PM
What is the temp. this weekend ? Are we talking about riding Spyders ?

Brenda,
I think the temp is supposed to be in the low-mid 50s.
I would love to ride, but I may have to ride beeeatch behind you or Linda or borrow a demo.
No way I am riding behind Len or John :yikes: :roflblack::roflblack:
LOL. My RT is in the shop for some "TENDER LOVIN CARE!" :ohyea:
And I don't think it will be ready for a while yet. :popcorn:

ThreeFeet
01-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Oh STUFF AND THINGS!!!! I can't make it!!! I have a Birthday party get together at my place have to get rid of a 7 lb turkey. Will be putting it into oven around 10 or so. Party to start sorta at 1300(1 Pm for all you civilians) Invites out and accepted!!! :opps::(

Shewhoprays
01-04-2012, 07:52 AM
Dennis and I will not be ryding. I'm sure it will be quite cool when we have to leave early in the am to get to Cuba. We have to get back for a meeting in Columbia in the afternoon and if I'm on the spyder I know I will want to zoom around some of the great roads Missouri has to offer and make us late soooooo it's best if we don't ryde.

xpeschon
01-04-2012, 03:14 PM
I'll be there.. Will ride the spYder if Mo Lee, Bumble Bee and G'man are up for it, 0900 Kum and Go, hows that sound??.. What ya all think?? I'm game...

X Joe

SteveMac
01-04-2012, 04:53 PM
I'll be there.. ...

X Joe

You will?
And who is this? Is this really Joe?

Will we recognize you? :roflblack::roflblack:

You know you gotta get ribbed when you been away for so long...! :joke:

BumbleBee
01-04-2012, 05:05 PM
8:00 breakfast at Price Cutter and then meet at 9:00 behind Kum & Go.

What is the weather like for Saturday??? overnight lows of 37 F :yikes:, then 54 F for highs!
So are we riding? We are game :2thumbs:

Why could we not have tomorrow and Fridays temps, 64 and 65!

spydermonkey4
01-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Mo Gang, Are we going to Ride Sat. I will need to leave home about 0830 Sat. morning to make it in time for the meeting. I am game if everyone else is ? Steve, you can ride with me or you can drive my spyder and I will ride with some one else, we will work it out. We need to have a ride for Connie. You two can drive my Spyder and maybe I can ride with someone else.

SteveMac
01-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Mo Gang, Are we going to Ride Sat. I will need to leave home about 0830 Sat. morning to make it in time for the meeting. I am game if everyone else is ? Steve, you can ride with me or you can drive my spyder and I will ride with some one else, we will work it out. We need to have a ride for Connie. You two can drive my Spyder and maybe I can ride with someone else.

Brenda
You are the best! But no way I am taking your white dream RT-LTD though! You are too cool!!

See you Saturday!

xpeschon
01-04-2012, 10:15 PM
I'll be there Bumble Bee.. Oh and Steve I know right?? If thats all the beef I'm gonna get I'm good with that;).. See ya on Saturday..

X-Joe

PS: Where you at Mo Lee, you gonna make it??

Mo Lee
01-05-2012, 05:10 AM
I'll be there Bumble Bee.. Oh and Steve I know right?? If thats all the beef I'm gonna get I'm good with that;).. See ya on Saturday..

X-Joe

:ohyea:I will be there, not sure:spyder:

BumbleBee
01-05-2012, 11:02 PM

X-Joe

You mean you are going to eat with us :coffee:

xpeschon
01-06-2012, 11:46 AM
Not sure about the breakfast ordeal, we'll see.. I will for sure be there at departure time..

X Joe

SpyderLady
01-06-2012, 07:10 PM
I won't be riding and neither will John. We will be in cage since new bike is not ready. We won't even be able to see it. Still in pieces!!

GloryRyders
01-06-2012, 07:21 PM
I won't be riding and neither will John. We will be in cage since new bike is not ready. We won't even be able to see it. Still in pieces!!

Bummer:(

Pigtails
01-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Sorry, Scott and I will miss the meeting. Please send any minutes in e-mail. Been a not so good holiday. mom went in the hospital on Christmas day (heart attack and pneumonia). She is back home now and doing better. Then we got a call yesterday that Scott's aunt passed away. When it rains, it pours. pray for us. See you all next month.

Paula

murphybrown
01-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Sorry, Scott and I will miss the meeting. Please send any minutes in e-mail. Been a not so good holiday. mom went in the hospital on Christmas day (heart attack and pneumonia). She is back home now and doing better. Then we got a call yesterday that Scott's aunt passed away. When it rains, it pours. pray for us. See you all next month.

Paula

:pray::pray::pray: