PDA

View Full Version : Spyder riders in South-Central Illinois

gl1800
01-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Good afternoon. I live in Gillespie, Illinois and wonder if there are Spyders in the area? We purchased our 2011 RT 7/16/11 and have put over 7,000 miles on. Thanks,

Terry

carny bill
01-03-2012, 10:07 AM
Hi,
I am from New Douglas and have an yellow 09 RS. Been riding it just over a year now. I am also a snowbird and I have it down here in Florida with me for the winter, come back to Illinois at end of March.
We need to get together sometime this spring.
Bill Sparks 217 899 0534

BMW
01-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Good afternoon. I live in Gillespie, Illinois and wonder if there are Spyders in the area? We purchased our 2011 RT 7/16/11 and have put over 7,000 miles on. Thanks,

TerryWelcome I'm from Bethalto, so not to far from you we'll have to get together for a ride when the weather warms up, Where did you buy your RT from. We also have a club in Alton & have rides. If you like pm me and i'll give you my phone # and we can talk. Ben:clap::ohyea:

BMW
01-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Hi,
I am from New Douglas and have an yellow 09 RS. Been riding it just over a year now. I am also a snowbird and I have it down here in Florida with me for the winter, come back to Illinois at end of March.
Bill Sparks 217 899 0534
Hi I'm from Bethalto. we have a club in alton and ride together once a month. If you like pm me and i'll give you my phone # and we can talk. Welcome and enjoy the weather in Florida. Ben :ohyea::clap:

gl1800
01-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Hi,
Bill Sparks 217 899 0534

We will have to get together in the Spring. We live here year-round. Thanks for the reply and talk to you later,

Terry

gl1800
01-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Welcome I'm from Bethalto, so not to far from you we'll have to get together for a ride when the weather warms up, Where did you buy your RT from. We also have a club in Alton & have rides. If you like pm me and i'll give you my phone # and we can talk. Ben:clap::ohyea:

We bought our RT from World of Powersports in Decatur. We will have to find out more about the Alton club and some rides we could possibly join. Thanks for the reply and information.

Terry