PDA

View Full Version : Floorboards

Fonz
01-02-2012, 12:05 AM
Need nice floorboards for my Rt 2011 Ltd, any suggestions out there. I definitely want the best.:p

smartin436
01-02-2012, 08:23 AM
Hi Fonz,
Best way to figure out what you want is to hit the sponsors web sites listed on the home page and see whats out there and to get together with a group of spyder riders and see what they have and how they like them.

If you are looking for a full floorboard, check out the Seal boards. They give you a million places to put your feet. If you want just a footrest, the possibilities are endless!!!!

Steve and Heidi

sealfloorboards
01-02-2012, 09:26 AM
Hi Fonz,

I would ask you to check out my Seal FloorBoards. There are several hundred happy riders out there who made the move to the "Big Boards" in 2011. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I prefer to work personally with my customers, have made lots of friends that way.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Bob Denman
01-02-2012, 10:07 AM
Didn't we just do this?? :bdh:

burg650
01-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Without a dough I believe the vertika floor board are the best, I don't have a RT but my boards on my RS are the best mod I did. The fit and finish and the quality are top notch, probable the most expensive out there but worth it to me. You should try to find someone who has them on the RT and see for yourself, see them here http://www.vertikatrykescanada.com/boutique.shtml?cat=ALL&search=Card_id41

ARtraveler
01-04-2012, 12:52 AM
I added the seal floorboards this summer. They are very nice looking, big enough to move your feet around on, and very easy to install.

JCSMOKE
01-04-2012, 06:12 AM
Didn't we just do this?? :bdh:

Please watch as we welcome Bob to the twilight zone......

Bob Denman
01-04-2012, 07:56 AM
:shocked: I can hear a song coming on... :D

sealfloorboards
01-04-2012, 09:20 AM
:shocked: I can hear a song coming on... :D

I play a pretty good guitar and sing. Send me the lyrics and chords and we'll go on the road with it.:yes::roflblack:

Ride in comfort,

John
SealFloorBoards