PDA

View Full Version : First Ryde of the New Year

bruiser
01-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Had a really great ryde today. The weather was beautiful. Had about 40 of us, Blue Knights and Guardian Brotherhood. GB started in Goldsboro and met up with our brothers and sisters in blue at Percy Flowers store on 42 just east of Clayton. From there we rode the back rodes to Buckhorn Lake, on in to Nash County just south of Nashville and the outskirts of Rocky Mount. Then on to the north side of Wilson past Lake Wilson and back to 42 after which we split up and went our seperate ways. There were two Spyders, our 2010 RTS and one of the Blue Knights with his 2011 Pearl White LTD. While we were taking a break at a gas station on 42 just off 95 a blue RT came by headed west on 42. Always a good time ryding with the Blue Knights. How did your New Years day ryde go???

Questions
01-05-2012, 10:00 PM
We had a nice ride New Years Eve day, nice temps although got down to 42 in the mountains, 3 Spyders and a bike, but got to love those mountain switchbacks in western NC, what a workout for the upper body LOL

Planning to ryde again this Saturday, supposed to go up to 64 for a high so probably 45 in the mountains. BRRRRRR :trike:

Leslee
01-07-2012, 02:58 PM
I did two New Year's Day rides. First with our Gold Wing chapter, then with a church group with my husband's Gold Wing, 6 Harleys, and my Spyder. I rode in the middle of the pack--between the go-gettums and the let's-smell-the-roses guys. I had so much fun and got lots of compliments from the Harley guys who had never seen a Spyder up close.:ohyea: