PDA

View Full Version : New spyder Owner . live in Aloha,or

spacetrucker
12-31-2011, 03:36 PM
Looking for a club here in portland or aloha area. hope some one can help. just found this page and looking around for some great rides and work on new spyder. thks john w.

SPYD1
12-31-2011, 03:45 PM
Welcome aboard! :thumbup:

ARtraveler
12-31-2011, 07:09 PM
:welcome: There are ryders in Oregon, so you will probably hear from them soon.

Spyder Couple
01-01-2012, 10:00 PM
John, :congrats:on getting a spyder and :welcome:

We ride with Rose City Motorcycle group it is for anyone who rides a motorcycle be it 2 wheel or 3 wheels. They have several rides threw out the year and breakfast at Hometown buffet in Tigard on the 3rd saturday of each month at 8am. If the weather is dry we ride our spyder there.

If you are on face book look up Rose City Motorcycle group.

We were out most of today on the spyder so just now seeing your message.

CyncySpyder
01-01-2012, 10:06 PM
:yes:You've found the :firstplace: spot on the :2thumbs:WWW for everything Spyder related :yes:

Welcome to the family ;)

dtkennney
04-06-2013, 04:45 PM
I am president of the Oregon Scooter club. We have monthly rides and several camping trips. We are mostly a maxi scooter group. One member has a Honda Gold Wing Trike. I see a can am in my future. Visit our site at http://oregonscooterclub.ning.com/events

SpyderAnn01
04-06-2013, 08:03 PM
I am president of the Oregon Scooter club. We have monthly rides and several camping trips. We are mostly a maxi scooter group. One member has a Honda Gold Wing Trike. I see a can am in my future. Visit our site at http://oregonscooterclub.ning.com/events

Welcome to spyderlovers. This was a thread from 2011 and I wanted to let you know that Spacetrucker sold his Spyder due to health issues.

Chupaca
04-06-2013, 08:41 PM
Aren't you glad you found us..?? Welcome and ryde safe with the new found friends...!! :thumbup:

joet82
04-06-2013, 11:09 PM
Welcome! For a great group of Spyder Ryders, take a look on facebook, and on here in the groups, for Spyder Ryder of America - Columbia River Chapter. Great group of owners, and the chapter is based out of Portland.

Our next ryde will be one I'm leading, and it will either be on May 18th or the 25th. Haven't decided. Take a look in the Washington section under Lewis County Ride for info....or PM me.

lil rabbit
04-07-2013, 08:56 AM
:welcome: to one of the most informational and helpful sites for anything relatd to :spyder2:'s. Like joet82 said there is a chapter in Portland/Vancouver area. Also there is a group of riders in the Seattle area that get together for some meet and greets and also some rides. So Congrats on becoming a :spyder2: owner!!!!!!!! :clap::yes:

lil rabbit(aka Bruce)

MrLooney
04-07-2013, 10:01 AM
Good to hear theres another :spyder2: in Oregon, I'm a true blue Web Footed Oregonian from way back when :yes::yes: I'm missing my :spyder2: something Fierce! You will soon here from several more :spyder: guys and galls around Oregon. A great guy in Beaverton area, BMWLarry should chime in soon, there's another in Salem too I know... As for me my :spyder2: is garaged in Salem and I am in Hanoi Vietnam for the time being.