PDA

View Full Version : Garmin Zumo 665 GPS

SpyderLuv
12-31-2011, 08:50 AM
I copied music from my mp3 player to a micro sd card. I put the card in the the gps and I can't access the music. The gps doesn't even show the card as a source. Anyone know how to get it to work? Thanks and Hppy New Year.

eddieshep999
12-31-2011, 09:43 AM
Sorry can't answer your question - But I know a Forum where they will be able to help

http://www.zumoforums.com/index.php?action=forum

This forum is very much like this forum - Very useful information for anything to do with the Zumo GPS all models

Hope this helps

Eddie Sheppard
Reading UK

GeoffCee
01-01-2012, 07:34 AM
I copied music from my mp3 player to a micro sd card. I put the card in the the gps and I can't access the music. The gps doesn't even show the card as a source. Anyone know how to get it to work? Thanks and Hppy New Year.

You should format the micro SD card using FAT32 first. You don't say if you did this but you can start with this if you didn't. Your card not being seen is a clue to the problem. Formatting will wipe everything you already have on the card so you'll have to download your music again.

You should load your music tracks to a folder, labelled "MP3". Note that you may be limited to a specific number of tracks per folder, and if you want to exceed this you'll have to open and label a sub-folder, say "MP3 0002" and so on.

Unfortunately if it doesn't work after that I have no other suggestions, you've reached the limit of my expertise. :sour:

spyder4335
01-01-2012, 08:38 AM
It's just a thought. Some SD cards have a lock switch on the side. If your card has one then possibly the card is locked. If it is just flip the switch to the unlocked position and you should be fine.