PDA

View Full Version : La Marque Lunch Meet Saturday, Dec. 31st

glynnk
12-29-2011, 05:02 PM
Meet Saturday at Honda of Houston 10:00 with KSU at 10:30 to ride to La Marque to meet up with some Spyder riders from Beaumont at 12:00 noon. La Marque meet spot is Kelly's Restaurant, 4604 Gulf Freeway, Frontage Road, (409) 935-3131.

Glynn

RAYYOU
12-29-2011, 08:33 PM
Glynn,
Finished Spyder up today. Runs great and we will be there
at noon on Saterday. If anyone from the Beaumont area
would like to ride up with us just let us know.

glynnk
12-29-2011, 08:52 PM
Glynn,
Finished Spyder up today. Runs great and we will be there
at noon on Saterday. If anyone from the Beaumont area
would like to ride up with us just let us know.

Great! Look forward to seeing you guys and any other folks from the Beaumont area. I think we'll have Bonnie and Rick, Billie and Wayne and maybe Don and Ed.

Glynn

conroe spyders
12-29-2011, 09:44 PM
:(Wish we could but husbands company always does inventory New Years weekend!

QUOTE=glynnk;402254]Meet Saturday at Honda of Houston 10:00 with KSU at 10:30 to ride to La Marque to meet up with some Spyder riders from Beaumont at 12:00 noon. La Marque meet spot is Kelly's Restaurant, 4604 Gulf Freeway, Frontage Road, (409) 935-3131.

Glynn[/QUOTE]

flamingobabe
12-30-2011, 09:59 AM
we will be there...noon @ Kelly's.....:yes::yes::yes:

glynnk
12-30-2011, 01:16 PM
we will be there...noon @ Kelly's.....:yes::yes::yes:

Great! Look forward to seeing y'all.

Glynn

Arch
12-30-2011, 11:57 PM
Glynn,

Would love to show off all the Christmas presents the spyder got, but have inlaws showing up from all over the place for New Years. Hope to survive and start the new year with a bang. See y'all soon and have a Happy New Year.

PS: Big Bend March 23rd through the 25th, you said you've never been here's your chance, will post for SRA to attend, details to follow.

Ed

glynnk
12-31-2011, 12:19 AM
Glynn,

Would love to show off all the Christmas presents the spyder got, but have inlaws showing up from all over the place for New Years. Hope to survive and start the new year with a bang. See y'all soon and have a Happy New Year.

PS: Big Bend March 23rd through the 25th, you said you've never been here's your chance, will post for SRA to attend, details to follow.

Ed

We'll miss you. Anxious to see what Spydie got. Have a great New Year! Spring break for me is the week before March 23-25 so I'll have to miss the Big Bend trip. My best bet will be with the San Antonio chapters annual Big Bend trip over the Memorial Holiday in May. See you soon. Regards to Dianne.

Glynn

scudrunner
12-31-2011, 01:11 AM
Would like to be there too, but wife has to work and we're going to get her car in for maintenance at noon which means I'll be driving her. I haven't even had a chance to get the Spyder out of the garage for the last 10 days.
On that note, I did see 3 heading south on 146 Thursday presumably heading for Galveston..... A silver RT, copper/black RS and a black RT.

glynnk
12-31-2011, 05:15 PM
Would like to be there too, but wife has to work and we're going to get her car in for maintenance at noon which means I'll be driving her. I haven't even had a chance to get the Spyder out of the garage for the last 10 days.
On that note, I did see 3 heading south on 146 Thursday presumably heading for Galveston..... A silver RT, copper/black RS and a black RT.

We missed seeing you guys. Had a good meet/eat at Kelly's. Can't believe the portions that they serve...unbelieveable! Ready to go back. Working on weekends throws a "monkey wrench" in riding. Hope to see y'all soon.

Glynn

RAYYOU
12-31-2011, 05:44 PM
Had a GREAT TIME seeing everyone again.

Sincerely,
Ray & Cheryl

glynnk
12-31-2011, 06:53 PM
Had a GREAT TIME seeing everyone again.

Sincerely,
Ray & Cheryl

Bonnie indicated on a FB post that we had 20 people! You and Cheryl have a great New Year and be sure and forward the info about the Coldspring meet.

Glynn

conroe spyders
01-01-2012, 07:44 PM
What a great way 2 start New Years....great ride, company & food. Thanks everyone!
Craig & Laura

Bonnie indicated on a FB post that we had 20 people! You and Cheryl have a great New Year and be sure and forward the info about the Coldspring meet.

Glynn

glynnk
01-01-2012, 08:41 PM
What a great way 2 start New Years....great ride, company & food. Thanks everyone!
Craig & Laura

Great to see you guys again! Watch for a Coldsprings ride next Sunday.

Glynn