PDA

View Full Version : End of Year Houston Area Riding

glynnk
12-27-2011, 09:55 PM
Okay folks, the weather looks to be great for the next several days..Thursday, Friday and even Saturday. Anybody got any ideas about a lunch or breakfast ride somewhere in the Houston area? Gotta take advantage while we can. I'm off for the next several weeks so any week day rides would work for me. How bout it....any suggestions, ideas? Come on...we gotta close out 2011 with a ride or two! When and where?

Glynn

RAYYOU
12-27-2011, 10:34 PM
Glen,
Cheryl and I were thinking about riding over to Kelly's in LaMarque for lunch on Saterday if
I get the bike back together in time. The parts are due in tomorrow. If they come in tomorrow
we should be ok for Saterday and would love meet up with you guys if anyone is interested.
I will know more tomorrow.

glynnk
12-27-2011, 11:26 PM
Glen,
Cheryl and I were thinking about riding over to Kelly's in LaMarque for lunch on Saterday if
I get the bike back together in time. The parts are due in tomorrow. If they come in tomorrow
we should be ok for Saterday and would love meet up with you guys if anyone is interested.
I will know more tomorrow.

That might work. What you putting on?

Glynn

RAYYOU
12-28-2011, 07:22 AM
RT performance kit from Cow town and Evo sway bar. The Spyder is torn down, just need to
install the parts when they get here. Hopefully the big brown truck will come early today.

FmfTxs
12-28-2011, 09:50 AM
RT performance kit from Cow town and Evo sway bar. The Spyder is torn down, just need to
install the parts when they get here. Hopefully the big brown truck will come early today.
Ray,
Good luck on the EVO sway bar, If you have the Elkas Shocks up front the install will be easier. The stock shocks really stretch the paintence on the install.

Rick

FmfTxs
12-28-2011, 09:52 AM
Okay folks, the weather looks to be great for the next several days..Thursday, Friday and even Saturday. Anybody got any ideas about a lunch or breakfast ride somewhere in the Houston area? Gotta take advantage while we can. I'm off for the next several weeks so any week day rides would work for me. How bout it....any suggestions, ideas? Come on...we gotta close out 2011 with a ride or two! When and where?

GlynnGlynn,
Bonnie and I plan to go to Crazy Frogs tonight, hopefully will see you there.

glynnk
12-28-2011, 10:17 AM
Glynn,

Okay, great see you guys there.

Glynn

RAYYOU
12-28-2011, 10:32 AM
Got the sway bar on, went on pretty easy. I do have the Elkas front and rear but the connecting links look very close to the lower a arm. We will see how it works when I get it back together. The Elkas were a vast improvement, but I was just trying to get the best handling I can.

glynnk
12-28-2011, 11:56 AM
Got the sway bar on, went on pretty easy. I do have the Elkas front and rear but the connecting links look very close to the lower a arm. We will see how it works when I get it back together. The Elkas were a vast improvement, but I was just trying to get the best handling I can.

Ray---Looking good for Saturday then?

Glynn

RAYYOU
12-28-2011, 12:23 PM
Still waiting on parts from Cowtown. UPS normaly comes late afternoon. I will let you know as soon as I can. Dont look like I will
be able to make the lunch ride on Thurs.

glynnk
12-28-2011, 06:03 PM
Glynn,

Folks on bikes park on the side street next to the patio. See y'all there.

Glynn

RAYYOU
12-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Glynn,
I sent you a pm.

glynnk
12-28-2011, 11:22 PM
Glynn,
I sent you a pm.

Got it. See you guys Saturday at 12:00.

Glynn

dmessenger
12-29-2011, 12:52 AM

Glynn

Glynn,

Are you guys still planning on LaMarque? If so, what route do you plan?

Don

RAYYOU
12-29-2011, 07:25 AM
We will see everyone at Kelly's on Saterday.

glynnk
12-29-2011, 09:12 AM

Glynn
Don--Just sent you an email. Talk to you later.

Glynn