PDA

View Full Version : GREAT JOB REGGY ON THE 2012 SPYDERLOVERS CALENDAR

Peoriafirefighter
12-27-2011, 04:53 PM
Just received my 2012 Spyderlovers Callendar and I have to say it looks AWESOME!! Great detail in the printing and some beautiful looking Spyders. Once again REGGY has made a top quality product that all Spyderlovers should buy. It's great to not only see the different Spyders but also to see the faces of the people who I have been lucky enough to have met.

Thanks again Reggy!!!!!:clap:

SteveMac
12-27-2011, 05:01 PM
Just received my 2012 Spyderlovers Callendar and I have to say it looks AWESOME!! Great detail in the printing and some beautiful looking Spyders. Once again REGGY has made a top quality product that all Spyderlovers should buy. It's great to not only see the different Spyders but also to see the faces of the people who I have been lucky enough to have met.

Man, I hope mine is in the Post Office box today! :yes:

Blue Star
12-27-2011, 05:14 PM
Man, I hope mine is in the Post Office box today! :yes:

:agree:

Fire Joe
12-27-2011, 06:09 PM
I am jealous of you guys that got yours already only because when I look up the tracking info, this is what it tells me but when I saw the mailman today he said no packages today :mad:

Expected Delivery Date: December 27, 2011
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

SDM
12-27-2011, 06:51 PM
Got ours in today. Great pictures - good seeing all the rides and mods. I made it on the december page. Makes me feel good!:yes:

tobor9
12-27-2011, 07:08 PM
I love,I love,I love,I love my Calendar Girl. My wife Sofia(SDM) is my Miss December!:clap:

3tracs
12-27-2011, 08:35 PM
Hoping to receive them yet this week!! :yes:

Bumblebee67
12-27-2011, 09:40 PM
Got mine in the mail today!! :yes: Seeing all the great pictures make me wish I had sent my pic in...:(. Oh well..there's always next year!!! :thumbup:.

reggystan
12-27-2011, 09:52 PM
Your in for treat firejoe:thumbup:

I am jealous of you guys that got yours already only because when I look up the tracking info, this is what it tells me but when I saw the mailman today he said no packages today :mad:

GA-SPYDER
12-27-2011, 10:20 PM
I got one, from the wife, for Christmas........

Well, that's what she told me, anyway. Maybe it will be there when I get home Friday! :thumbup:

ARtraveler
12-28-2011, 01:33 AM
I'm still waiting--but then of course "I'm up here in Alaska, digging in the cold, cold, ground" :roflblack:

We will see how long it takes to get mine.

PCBeachBum
12-28-2011, 03:33 AM

Did you check the walls in the mail truck? :D

FrankPa
12-28-2011, 07:57 PM
Nice!

GA-SPYDER
12-28-2011, 08:37 PM
Did you check the walls in the mail truck? :D

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::D:roflblack:

Blue Star
12-28-2011, 09:01 PM
and I am in March too :yes::yes::yes:

Fire Joe
12-30-2011, 03:37 PM
Your in for treat firejoe:thumbup:

Finally got my calendar and it is AWESOME!!! :thumbup: Thanks again Reggy! What a nice surprise the month of April had for me :yes::D:2thumbs:

reggystan
12-31-2011, 07:21 PM
That was a great shot:thumbup:
Finally got my calendar and it is AWESOME!!! :thumbup: Thanks again Reggy! What a nice surprise the month of April had for me :yes::D:2thumbs:

SteveMac
12-31-2011, 07:59 PM

You deserve it Joe.
You have an AWESOME looking Spyder. Now send Danny Farris a big THANK YOU !! :D

Fire Joe
01-01-2012, 01:01 PM
You deserve it Joe.
You have an AWESOME looking Spyder. Now send Danny Farris a big THANK YOU !! :D

Thanks Steve and Reggy!! Yeah Danny knows I love his work and would not go to anyone else for my painting needs. He does awesome work!! :firstplace::thumbup: Speaking of which I have a touch-up job for him once the Spyder comes out of hibernation.

SPYD1
01-01-2012, 02:46 PM
How do you get one of these calendars?

DragonLorD
01-05-2012, 06:56 PM
So speedboat had arrived, all my 7 beautiful, sexy, shiny, cool Calendars are in, did my counting again, well I see I am short to keep everyone happy, again!:gaah: , but I need to keep at least one for myself, right.

....did you guys noticed the best, THE BEST PIC IN ENTIRE CALENDAR?
Yes, YES, THE OCTOBER one, correct
:yes::yes::yes:

reggystan
01-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Spyderlovers home page at the very top is a link to order calendar or TricLed.com.

How do you get one of these calendars?

That was way too quick, I was thinking arrival in time for the 2013 calendar:roflblack:. Oh boy, is it November yet.....

So speedboat had arrived, all my 7 beautiful, sexy, shiny, cool Calendars are in, did my counting again, well I see I am short to keep everyone happy, again!:gaah: , but I need to keep at least one for myself, right.

....did you guys noticed the best, THE BEST PIC IN ENTIRE CALENDAR?
Yes, YES, THE OCTOBER one, correct
:yes::yes::yes:

Looking forward to seeing it in person and meeting everyone.

Thanks Steve and Reggy!! Yeah Danny knows I love his work and would not go to anyone else for my painting needs. He does awesome work!! :firstplace::thumbup: Speaking of which I have a touch-up job for him once the Spyder comes out of hibernation.

MickeyFisher
01-06-2012, 07:22 PM
It's pretty awesome! Lot of familiar faces but so many people I haven't met in person, yet. Maybe this year!

groundeffect
01-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Hey guys!

Just wanted to drop a post on this thread.

I met up with a local fellow Spyder Ryder and friend of mine last evening. It has been a busy (but great) holiday season, but it was the first time I'd seen him since the holidays had begin. Now well on the way into the new year we finally connected to catch up and talk Spyders :). At the same time we exchanged a couple small gifts.

He handed me a SpyderLovers 2012 Calendar !!!! Not having the chance to order one myself I am very happy about it and after just taking down my 2011 calendar from the garage, I'm not sporting the 2012 version!!! I gave him a pair of Brake Caliper Trim kits which he was just about to order. So, it worked out very nice!

Anyways, GREAT SPYDERLOVERS CALENDAR, everyone!
Cheers from Newfoundland!
Dean

Extracool
01-10-2013, 09:05 AM

Reggy did a fantastic job this
year, the colors are more vivid, more 3D looking and he shared a wealth of information about the people on SpyderLovers with all of the interesting photos, keep up the good work .

flamingobabe
01-10-2013, 09:31 AM
Got my 2 calendars....one for the house...one for the shop.....wonderful pics....thanks Reggy for all your creative work....